3.80 star(s) 85 Votes

Ex13

Nov 22, 2021
Is there a way to still get the odd incense after going the quicker and more violent route in the gardevoir event where the player character is kidnapped? Because the lady won't give it as a gift that route, because she is scared...however i still want the ruthlessness route instead of the other route purely because of the dialogue at the end.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way to still get the odd incense after going the quicker and more violent route in the gardevoir event where the player character is kidnapped? Because the lady won't give it as a gift that route, because she is scared...however i still want the ruthlessness route instead of the other route purely because of the dialogue at the end.
Not at this moment.

jrwolf

Jan 1, 2021
Maybe I just got lucky while power leveling, but are shinnies increased? Found a shiny Oddish after battling the first trainer with a red cap on by the fence.

asadadasdad

Jul 11, 2018
came for the sex, stayed for the pokemon battle. 10/10 (I havent even seen anything remotely sexual in the game yet and im 2 hours in)

Jankem

Mar 26, 2020
Funny enough this is my first comment in this site. So I saw some that posted about a issue with the viruark. I was wondering if that was the scene in the initial town. ( trying not to spoil.)

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
with the wheres rusty side quest i eclipse city can someone tell me where the bidoof is i cant find it anyhere

found it thanks to a friend its on the bottom left of the beach area past the guy with the white tuft of hair on his head by the sea if anyone else is having trouble

Last edited:

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
how do i increase seras affection its at 12 and i just beat surge so i need it higher to do her event at the cafe

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
how do i increase seras affection its at 12 and i just beat surge so i need it higher to do her event at the cafe
You dont right now. You increase it by doing her events. So if its only 12 you missed out on affection and locked yourself out of her route. Maybe we will adjust the numbers eventually to make it less punishing. But it is what it is for now.

3.80 star(s) 85 Votes