3.80 star(s) 84 Votes

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
with ranger quest 6 is the culprit mr willems he gets nervous when you mention his daughters warnings what means he knows something im guessing he found out about the affair and planted the handle in jeromes room to get back at him he must of snuck back in at some point to do this tho hes the only one you cant choose so that instantly made me think its him and at end of this quest the wrong persons getting arrested no matter the choice to set up for the part 2 in a later update am i right

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
with ranger quest 6 is the culprit mr willems he gets nervous when you mention his daughters warnings what means he knows something im guessing he found out about the affair and planted the handle in jeromes room to get back at him he must of snuck back in at some point to do this tho hes the only one you cant choose so that instantly made me think its him and at end of this quest the wrong persons getting arrested no matter the choice to set up for the part 2 in a later update am i right
we don't know who it is, because part 2 hasn't been released yet, but we've been assured that the real culprit is one of the people we can accuse.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
quick question, if the kiss scene happened with Seras on the first date, did I do the date correctly, or is there another indication that I messed up somewhere? (i know it says I have to make sure both you and Seras drink equally, but there's also a point where she starts drinking more than you do).

If it helps, I did Yes -> Hobbies -> Yes -> Sexuality -> Yes -> Appearance

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
quick question, if the kiss scene happened with Seras on the first date, did I do the date correctly, or is there another indication that I messed up somewhere? (i know it says I have to make sure both you and Seras drink equally, but there's also a point where she starts drinking more than you do).

If it helps, I did Yes -> Hobbies -> Yes -> Sexuality -> Yes -> Appearance
If you get the kiss you did it correctly.

Reactions: Code_V5

giovi96goblin

Jun 9, 2018
i fucked up , i saved before the peeping tom quest just to try the other finale and my game automataclly saved after the quest , what can i doto revert the last save? cause flankly i don't waht to repaly everything

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
i fucked up , i saved before the peeping tom quest just to try the other finale and my game automataclly saved after the quest , what can i doto revert the last save? cause flankly i don't waht to repaly everything
You can switch between saves by pressing left and right in the load menu

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Rejoice everyone! Update 0.625B is live!

Version 0.625B Changelog:
New main events:
• Third date with Sonia.
• New event with Asha.
• New event for Seras.

Side quests:
• Stop the bee revolt!
• Meet two arguing trainers in Hua Kumu City

Bug Fixes:
• You are now prevented from flying out of Nymphloras recruitment event.
• Fixed a tile issue that allowed you to go out of bounds during Vaporeon event 1
• Fixed a CG getting stuck on screen during viruark 2.
• Adjusted some warp triggers during viruark 3. The event works as intended now.
• Fixed all warps and exits in Hua Kumu City, you can navigate the city properly now.

From Sin: My deepest apologies for the long delay. A combination of unforseen personal issues, work and burnout. I promise to do better in the future. For now, I hope you enjoy the new update (and I'll be holding a public poll later in regards to the new-ish approach to the Artstyle, you'll see what I mean.)

Links:

Nov 11, 2022
Do the normal save editors for rpg maker work on the game? From the first post, while the CG looks nice the dev seems like a gatekeeping asshole and i don't want to deal with their bullshit.

3.80 star(s) 84 Votes