3.70 star(s) 89 Votes

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Does messing up in the Andaselle event actually matter or is it something you can't fail unless you explicitly give up? The fact it just lets you try again makes me think it doesn't matter as long as you don't give up but I can't be sure.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Dang Seras needs fixing. Bugged out. Option to release the special pokemon should be disabled otherwise you can just go and willingly fuck that save up.

Saves also need unfucking so one can edit them. Would simplify things
Alright relearned that there was a debug mode I forgot this had. Nice to have it fixed
Feel free to give a bit more context and information?
Can hidden abilities be obtained randomly in this game? Like if I catch a wild pokemon can it have its hidden ability? I'm assuming not because Adalass's listed hidden ability is Wonder Guard and that'd be preposterously cracked if you could get it randomly. I try not to debug things I can't actually get which is why I'm asking.
No. Wild pokemon cant have their HA. There is 1 item that allows a pokemon to get their HA however

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Does messing up in the Andaselle event actually matter or is it something you can't fail unless you explicitly give up? The fact it just lets you try again makes me think it doesn't matter as long as you don't give up but I can't be sure.
All sex scenes are avoidable if you dont want to see them.

The Mysterious-36

Dec 3, 2020
SINtax EroRR, I can't enjoy your game "Pokémon 'H' Version" because I have the same problem.

I download the game via the available download links (Gofile, Mega, Pixeldrain and Workupload. Mixdrop is 'Unable to access the page' despite several updates and restarts).

After extracting the files and launching the game, it displays 'No game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?).

If anyone has encountered the same problem as me and managed to resolve it, please let me know.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Solution is in the faq section of the guide.

Yeah... you cant spam click trough boss battles... But no worries, it will get worse.

Probably not to the replay gallery.

I agree that nymphlora might feel a bit underwhelming compared to the others. She isnt meant to be a sweeper. When more waifumon get released her abilities will combo better.

Nope, you were warned she moves on after gym 2. Makes no sense for her to be at the cafe and at the next location at the same time.
The nurse warns you before battling the gym so the event becomes unavailable. Only solution i have for you is to reload.

We didnt forget him. I forgot to mention it in the changelog, sorry about that, but the editor crashes when we try to acess the game corner coin script. We havent found a solution yet. I know I said it would be fixed this update but I didnt quite understood the significance of the script error. We are fixing it as soon as we have resolved it.

Joiplay I assume? Go back a few pages. I posted the solution a few times already.
It's less about being a sweeper and more about it's move pool and ability not helpful. It's stats are fine but I had to use heart scales and an ability capsule to make it useful. When you are giving us random types of Waifumons please don't make weather effect abilites. Rain makes it impossible for me to put the Dragonite, and delphox on the same team reliabley and same with Lilligant and vaporeon. Add that to the fact that the harsh sun hurts lilligants water moves I am just thinking why.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
SINtax EroRR, I can't enjoy your game "Pokémon 'H' Version" because I have the same problem.

I download the game via the available download links (Gofile, Mega, Pixeldrain and Workupload. Mixdrop is 'Unable to access the page' despite several updates and restarts).

After extracting the files and launching the game, it displays 'No game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?).

If anyone has encountered the same problem as me and managed to resolve it, please let me know.
Solution is in the FAQ section of the guide

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone find the Liligant Mon not great. its ability messes things up with the sun and the Dragonite with drizzle is already something I need to work around. I'm not a fan of the weather abilities since this isn't a weather team with the modified mons.
That was I feel at first as well BUT
She'll get Solar blade later one which is really good on her and there's Lily Bash... A PRIORITY PHAZING MOVE!!!
It only got 5 pp but that's more than enough to make a strat around it.

Sadly there's no fix to her water stab. Oh well. At least she's a hazard remover with osmosis spinning which can't be block by ghost type.

Last edited:

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Not what I was asking, I wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.
he meant to reply to the guy above you, who asked if furry content was avoidable. in answer to your question, as long as you get it right before the event ends i don't believe it matters how many tries it takes.

Reactions: alteros

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
For future reference in the Tsarevniya battle the correct move sequence is: Swing, Roll and Parry.
The correct answers to Sonia's questions: Kingseeker Frampt, Whatever you want me to be, Err... Hentai?, Depends on the situation, Living with no regrets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cesco

ultii

Sep 30, 2017
So I encountered a bug where i fought Kevan in Mt. Kinemon and after the battle i had the dialogue start again and the battle once again started thats was a thing got my ass handed to me the second time

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
For future reference in the Tsarevniya battle the correct move sequence is: Swing, Roll and Parry.
The correct answers to Sonia's questions: Kingseeker Frampt, Whatever you want me to be, Err... Hentai?, Depends on the situation, Living with no regrets.
I went with regular introduction, field researcher, video games, depends, and living my best life. I still got the scenes so I think as long as you don't pick a blatantly wrong choice it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Neo_spacian

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
I went with regular introduction, field researcher, video games, depends, and living my best life. I still got the scenes so I think as long as you don't pick a blatantly wrong choice it doesn't matter.
I was looking at the affection values and that's the combo that got me the most points.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes