3.70 star(s) 89 Votes
Aug 13, 2021
man im pissed. I did the puzzle in the hidden cave on route 4, found the mon and battled it. Turned out to be a shiny on the 1st try and lo and behold the fucker didn't want to stay in any of my balls and died..... restarted and it was normal again so IT WASN'T GUARANTEED TO BE SHINY AND I LOST IT

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Damn, too far in to go back I guess. Hopefully it doesn't matter down the road.
Not really no. Although some of the answers give more points than other answers, the affection does not matter for Sonia because she is not a "Main love interest". You will not lose out on events with her depending on your affection.
man im pissed. I did the puzzle in the hidden cave on route 4, found the mon and battled it. Turned out to be a shiny on the 1st try and lo and behold the fucker didn't want to stay in any of my balls and died..... restarted and it was normal again so IT WASN'T GUARANTEED TO BE SHINY AND I LOST IT
F. No butter Volcanion :(

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
i need help with the flying drakaiden event in eclipse city i can only find 2 gems the one directly in front at the start and the one on top of the factory but other than those 2 i can't seem to find the rest

do they change randomly or do they have predetermined map if they do does anyone have a screenshot? with eclipse town being extremely laggy for me i feel like i have less time

Reactions: Neo_spacian

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
i need help with the flying drakaiden event in eclipse city i can only find 2 gems the one directly in front at the start and the one on top of the factory but other than those 2 i can't seem to find the rest

do they change randomly or do they have predetermined map if they do does anyone have a screenshot? with eclipse town being extremely laggy for me i feel like i have less time
They are always in the same place. I believe the third one is to the left and a bit lower.
It was the ice puzzle that broke me
Hint: start on the left side.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
... Sonia ... is not a "Main love interest"
:cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
Excuse me , I'm new here.
Anybody have the clue about these 2 troubles I met?
1.About Allerita Event:
I can't start it on my bed of my house in Eclipse City,only to see Viruark on the right(No sleep,just sex) and Tsarevniya on the left(Sex and sleep).
How can I contract with Allterita there?Did I miss any event about Adalass or Andaselle?I just met one Andaselle event between Eros Town and Nephilim Forest, any event else?
2.About Drakaiden Event 2(I'm not sure about the order, it happens above Eros Town):
I tried to cotract with every blue stone and the stone pillars and only the middle one(seems blue,diffrent from the others) seems processed, but I have no idea what to do next. I also asked Guys in Fossil Lab but nothing new.

Btw, I have entered Hua Kumu City, and wonder where the desert concerned in the city rulers is.As the CG in Gallary, maybe there would be a Nymphlora event. In future update ?
Btw 2:Glass+Water type seem strange with an ability including Drought, there must be too much sunshine or too much water.
Btw 3:my version is 0.625b, started 2 days ago, no mod.
Btw 4:Why I can't use my Vaporeon's Flippers?

Last edited:

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
Well, bro, at least you had choice.
I saw 4 GUARANTEED shiny and 1 not GUARANTEED shiny when I was trying to save the Petilil, none of them could be caught.So pity.
I had to beat them all,even kill the first one because of the badly pollution, so annoying.
However, always be ready to use false swipe and sleep power, and with 50 or more poke balls in your bag.

Last edited:

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
Feel free to give a bit more context and information?

No. Wild pokemon cant have their HA. There is 1 item that allows a pokemon to get their HA however
Yep, I saw it in Ben's house in Hua Kumu City and didn't pick it after I loaded. I hope it could be bought in markets instead.

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
Damn, too far in to go back I guess. Hopefully it doesn't matter down the road.
I missed Seras's first conversation in my first save and Asha's second conversation in the second save,trying in my third save entered Hua Kumu city, please no moreo_O
btw, why I can't fly to the Botanical Conservatory even after I have won the gym 4?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Excuse me , I'm new here.
Anybody have the clue about these 2 troubles I met?
1.About Allerita Event:
I can't start it on my bed of my house in Eclipse City,only to see Viruark on the right(No sleep,just sex) and Tsarevniya on the left(Sex and sleep).
How can I contract with Allterita there?Did I miss any event about Adalass or Andaselle?I just met one Andaselle event between Eros Town and Nephilim Forest, any event else?
2.About Drakaiden Event 2(I'm not sure about the order, it happens above Eros Town):
I tried to cotract with every blue stone and the stone pillars and only the middle one(seems blue,diffrent from the others) seems processed, but I have no idea what to do next. I also asked Guys in Fossil Lab but nothing new.

Btw, I have entered Hua Kumu City, and wonder where the desert concerned in the city rulers is.As the CG in Gallary, maybe there would be a Nymphlora event. In future update ?
Btw 2:Glass+Water type seem strange with an ability including Drought, there must be too much sunshine or too much water.
Btw 3:my version is 0.625b, started 2 days ago, no mod.
Btw 4:Why I can't use my Vaporeon's Flippers?
1 Allerita bed event is after gym 4. Look at the guide.
2. Guide has a hint on what to do.
4. Flippers are not in the game. Its a bug with a plugin, ignore it and we will solve it when we can.
I missed Seras's first conversation in my first save and Asha's second conversation in the second save,trying in my third save entered Hua Kumu city, please no moreo_O
btw, why I can't fly to the Botanical Conservatory even after I have won the gym 4?
Conservatory is just a lone building, althouth its a place of interest its not its own fly location. Those are mostly reserved for just towns and cities.
could you please expand the part about allerita event 2 ?I just searched Arrowhead Town for another round, only to find 2 neibors argued.
Allerita 2 should be able to be triggered once you reach Arrowhead town and after doing Allerita 1.

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
1 Allerita bed event is after gym 4. Look at the guide.
2. Guide has a hint on what to do.
4. Flippers are not in the game. Its a bug with a plugin, ignore it and we will solve it when we can.

Conservatory is just a lone building, althouth its a place of interest its not its own fly location. Those are mostly reserved for just towns and cities.

Allerita 2 should be able to be triggered once you reach Arrowhead town and after doing Allerita 1.
Thanks, problems are partly solved.
But excuse me, where's the "Guide"?Is it in game or f95 or somewhere else?
Maybe I missed Allerita 1.However, I just met a Andaselle event between Eros Town & Nephilim Forest, is it Allerita 1?
However, I didn't trigger anything directly concerned Allerita when I reached Arrowhead Town, just one guy led me to the Pokemon Fan Club building.Anything special in the pokemon fan club building?
I explored it totally, after entering Hua Kumu City , find nothing but rewards based on number of the Gyms I won.

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks, problems are partly solved.
But excuse me, where's the "Guide"?Is it in game or f95 or somewhere else?
Maybe I missed Allerita 1.However, I just met a Andaselle event between Eros Town & Nephilim Forest, is it Allerita 1?
However, I didn't trigger anything directly concerned Allerita when I reached Arrowhead Town, just one guy led me to the Pokemon Fan Club building.Anything special in the pokemon fan club building?
I explored it totally, after entering Hua Kumu City , find nothing but rewards based on number of the Gyms I won.
guide can be found on the main page.
Allerita 2 can be found in the sotuh east corner, same where you start Tsarevniya 2.

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
guide can be found on the main page.
Allerita 2 can be found in the sotuh east corner, same where you start Tsarevniya 2.
After researching the guide,I solved problem about Allerita, but met 1 more about Asha.
The dig site on route 6 is full of bloody cultists, she's never there.I'm sure I didn't miss any available affection points before(65 in total).Or maybe I'm too late to be there, after talking to her in Hua Kumu City.
I came back to gym 4 for more clue but just triggered the phone from Wood about Surge, after I've finished the event about it, the event didn't repeat.
And where is the Hua Kumu CityCentral District?I could only find city squre, where are the argue duo?

Last edited:

GHOSTDOG2018

Jul 10, 2022
Hello can anyone help me ? I am trying to play the game on joiplay but after a battle all i get is a black screen and it does not let me do anything. Is there a way to solve this proplem.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello can anyone help me ? I am trying to play the game on joiplay but after a battle all i get is a black screen and it does not let me do anything. Is there a way to solve this proplem.
Here.
A while back someone went to the JOI play discord and got a file from them. They said it fixed the problem. I'll add it here but if you feel sus about it go to the JOIplay discord and ask them yourself.

Extract and put it in the same location where the .exe is.

Reactions: GHOSTDOG2018
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes