3.70 star(s) 89 Votes

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
is there anyway to get game corner coins / tms from the game corner if you got the coin case in the previos version when you couldn't receive coins without doing another save? or am i s.o.l?

also, is there an auto-sort in items, or is it manual only?

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Would it work if I downgrade to a older version of joiplay?
I dunno. We dont support joiplay so its better to ask questions to the affiliated team.
is there anyway to get game corner coins / tms from the game corner if you got the coin case in the previos version when you couldn't receive coins without doing another save? or am i s.o.l?
You can get coins in the current version by interacting with the counter on the right side of the dude on the left

PHENEX47

Mar 20, 2023
I can't seem to start the lopunny event 1 in eros town on the bench, does it work in the night only? or i have to re-download the game?

Edit:- nvm i can't start it event in night.

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I went to the slums and she ran away then it told me to go find her and when I went to find her she was stuck in front of the hotel blocking the entrance
Right. So the game said she went to the agricultural sector. Its a small bug that she is stuck infront of the hotel but that is not relevant for the event.
I will pass the bug on to the dev, If you want to finish the event, you can find her somewere else.
Edit: Dev confirmed he fixed it for next build.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes