3.70 star(s) 89 Votes

GHOSTDOG2018

Jul 10, 2022
Does anyone know how to do the Tsarevniya event arrowhead town with the cave and rocks? I am having trouble sliding on the ice to get to the other side.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2023
Una pregunta, alguien sabe como hacer para que el juego funcione una vez pasada la primera batalla? cada vez que intento jugar se me queda la pantalla en negro y no me deja jugar nada del juego.

Jul 3, 2023
One question, does anyone know how to make the game work once the first battle has passed? Every time I try to play, the screen goes black and doesn't allow me to play any of the game.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
One question, does anyone know how to make the game work once the first battle has passed? Every time I try to play, the screen goes black and doesn't allow me to play any of the game.
Joiplay right.
Try this.
A while back someone went to the JOI play discord and got a file from them. They said it fixed the problem. I'll add it here but if you feel sus about it go to the JOIplay discord and ask them yourself.

Extract and put it in the same location where the .exe is.

Anonymous621

Mar 25, 2024
View attachment 2769117

Overview:
Old school Pokemon game with a perverted twist! You play as Caleb, a senior Field Researcher and Pokemon Trainer as you traverse the Sinova Region to train a new lab-created Pokemon while uncovering the conspiracy of Team Creation; a cult of deviants hell-bent on restarting the life cycle of all living things. Features a narrative-based Romance system (akin to a dating sim) for your Rival and fellow field Researcher, and a pet system that allows you to raise certain Waifumons (for naughty reasons), and many, many quests and events!
P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-24
Release Date: 2024-07-24
Developer: SINtax EroRR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.625 B
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Side Notes:

Developer Notes:

help me with a fix or some advice please

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
so no one knows why this game lag spike like crazy on a radeon RX6700XT / ryzen 9 5900X / 64gb ram just can't play inside the eclipse city each door take 1 minute minimum and i cant move without huge random lag spike....
and i dont want to talk about beach side it took me 10 minutes to get to the city
You all seem to play it fine so whats the trick?

Jul 3, 2023
Entonces, nadie sabe por qué este juego tiene picos de retraso tan locos en un Radeon RX6700XT / Ryzen 9 5900X / 64 GB de RAM, simplemente no puedo jugar dentro de Eclipse City, cada puerta demora 1 minuto como mínimo y no puedo moverme sin un gran pico de retraso aleatorio.
Y no quiero hablar de la playa, me tomó 10 minutos llegar a la ciudad.
Todos parecen jugarlo bien, así que ¿cuál es el truco?
[/CITA]
Entonces, nadie sabe por qué este juego tiene picos de retraso tan locos en un Radeon RX6700XT / Ryzen 9 5900X / 64 GB de RAM, simplemente no puedo jugar dentro de Eclipse City, cada puerta demora 1 minuto como mínimo y no puedo moverme sin un gran pico de retraso aleatorio.
Y no quiero hablar de la playa, me tomó 10 minutos llegar a la ciudad.
Todos parecen jugarlo bien, así que ¿cuál es el truco?
[/CITA]

Bueno, simplemente optimiza el mapa del juego, hay una forma muy sencilla de hacerlo si juegas con el emulador Joy Play

Jul 3, 2023
so no one knows why this game lag spike like crazy on a radeon RX6700XT / ryzen 9 5900X / 64gb ram just can't play inside the eclipse city each door take 1 minute minimum and i cant move without huge random lag spike....
and i dont want to talk about beach side it took me 10 minutes to get to the city
Well, simply optimize the game map, there is a very simple way to do it if you play with the Joy Play emulator

Jul 3, 2023
A question, could someone please help me if you know how to remove the black screen from the game in the joyplay emulator, I have tried everything to play the game and it doesn't get past the first combat, I already put the post on the official joyplay page and it still doesn't work. No one has answered me, there is still no solution to my problem. If anyone by chance knows how to solve it, could you give me the information?

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
Did you finish the event?
Right. So the game said she went to the agricultural sector. Its a small bug that she is stuck infront of the hotel but that is not relevant for the event.
I will pass the bug on to the dev, If you want to finish the event, you can find her somewere else.
Edit: Dev confirmed he fixed it for next build.
Exm, is it too late to meet Asha in dig site on route 6 after meeting her in Hua Kumu City?Guide says I would see her there and get attraction point(65 in total now) but I just see bloody cultists and mining points.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
no clue, for me the "trick" is just playing normally and not having an issue.

Well, simply optimize the game map, there is a very simple way to do it if you play with the Joy Play emulator
A question, could someone please help me if you know how to remove the black screen from the game in the joyplay emulator, I have tried everything to play the game and it doesn't get past the first combat, I already put the post on the official joyplay page and it still doesn't work. No one has answered me, there is still no solution to my problem. If anyone by chance knows how to solve it, could you give me the information?
>using Joiplay will fix your issues
>btw, can anyone help me? the game is unplayable on Joiplay
top kek, you can't make this stuff up, especially since you already got a reply with the solution and ignored it

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes