gebilaowang007

Aug 1, 2024
KenjiQwerty,帖子:14447640,会员:5653373 said:
如果你迷路了,你应该遵循 taka 的指南,也许你错过了一些东西
[/引用]
谢谢。我又跟着攻略看了一遍,发现这个任务我早就完成了。看来没有第五道馆等着他跟上新的步伐了

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Strange the event list say you can battle Seras in the lab but all i can do is talk to her about differents topics...

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Strange the event list say you can battle Seras in the lab but all i can do is talk to her about differents topics...
did you beat Asha yet? if so, did you actually try exhausting Seras' dialog? the third option when talking to her is asking her to battle, and once you've beaten Asha she'll accept.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
did you beat Asha yet? if so, did you actually try exhausting Seras' dialog? the third option when talking to her is asking her to battle, and once you've beaten Asha she'll accept.
Ah you need to beat asha first? Maybe it was that i did talk to her before beating asha

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Ah you need to beat asha first? Maybe it was that i did talk to her before beating asha
You dont need to beat Asha first. Go trough all dialogue options with Seras, then the option for battle will show up. The reason its done like this is due to limited dialogue choices.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
You dont need to beat Asha first. Go trough all dialogue options with Seras, then the option for battle will show up. The reason its done like this is due to limited dialogue choices.
Yeah i did it, after doing all 3 option i didn't though that one of the option would change and so didn't talk to her once more

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To the developer,

In the underwater area of Port Charlie, I found a bug. I go into the south east corner cave. It takes me to a lighted area. When I try to enter the lighted area, the game says the following message and then shuts down. I have tried to enter the lighted area from different positions but keep getting the same message. I'm saving there until next update because I can't enter the underwater area once I leave.

Script [Advance items - Field Moves] 03_item Handle.rb line 938: NoMethodError occured.

undefine method '+' for nil:NilClass

Please fix this problem for me.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
To the developer,

In the underwater area of Port Charlie, I found a bug. I go into the south east corner cave. It takes me to a lighted area. When I try to enter the lighted area, the game says the following message and then shuts down. I have tried to enter the lighted area from different positions but keep getting the same message. I'm saving there until next update because I can't enter the underwater area once I leave.

Script [Advance items - Field Moves] 03_item Handle.rb line 938: NoMethodError occured.

Can you post a screenshot of the error message for me.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Screenshot 2024-08-06 153810.png

This is the problem that shuts down my game when I try to enter the lighted area.

Screenshot 2024-08-06 155358.png

And this is where the cave is located.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Also, I have downloaded the latest version.

And thank you for telling me how to take a sceen shot.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
To the developer,

I am to it's whenever I try to leave
Did you lads wipe your save files and start over back when we updated to v 0.519?

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
For future reference in the Tsarevniya battle the correct move sequence is: Swing, Roll and Parry.
The correct answers to Sonia's questions: Kingseeker Frampt, Whatever you want me to be, Err... Hentai?, Depends on the situation, Living with no regrets.
For the duel i did swing, jump attack and parry. I did win.

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes