3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
i notice that your Drakaiden is level 85 in both images, but can't see the exp value. iirc, Pokemon Essentials (the RPG Maker system in use here) only recalculates EVs when gaining experience; i'd suggest you try gaining some exp, either through a rare candy or a random battle, and see if that changes anything.

if you were EV training through random battles, rather than with items, then i don't know what your issue is.
Nvm, apparently you can use exp candies to give your pokemon exp if it's at max level. After doing so the stats updated.

Dec 15, 2017
Hey all, is there a way to manipulate the day/night cycle? Ever since I entered Eclipse City, it has been night and will not change over to day. This is the case even when I leave Eclipse City and go back to Eros town or Dewfall. I even tried to sleep at Dewfall to reset it, and it was still night when I left the Pokemon Center there. Any help with getting this fixed is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Hey all, is there a way to manipulate the day/night cycle? Ever since I entered Eclipse City, it has been night and will not change over to day. This is the case even when I leave Eclipse City and go back to Eros town or Dewfall. I even tried to sleep at Dewfall to reset it, and it was still night when I left the Pokemon Center there. Any help with getting this fixed is greatly appreciated.
I'm pretty sure the in game time is reflected by your computer's set time

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
ive now mined everywhere and got 0 fire stones please dear god someone tell me i can get it some other way
You can buy them later at a department store, and iirc there's one available in the eevee den on route 5. Also all previously mined areas reset daily, so don't panic if you don't get any because you can always try the next day

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
a question, does anyone have the new game update?
Check the first post.
same problem
no joiplay
downloaded this month
also why allerita is not there?
Hmm we will look into it.
ive now mined everywhere and got 0 fire stones please dear god someone tell me i can get it some other way
Like previously mentioned, in the eevee nest on route 5. I suggest saving infront of the mining minigame and reset when you dont get what you want.

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Just noticed that Allerita and Tsarevniya have the same cry when looking at them in the summary menu.

Also in regards to the ability patch, who would be better to use it on:
Drakaiden (drizzle -> multiscale) or Allerita (beast boost -> wonder guard)? Or should I wait for later updates?

I know wonder guard is a great ability and all but I feel like beast boost synergizes well with Grande Jeté and Calm Mind, whereas drizzle doesn't really do much for Drakaiden, but multiscale doesn't seem like it'd be too much better due to Drakaiden's lackluster defenses, so I'm really stuck on who to use it on.

Thanks in advance :)

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Just noticed that Allerita and Tsarevniya have the same cry when looking at them in the summary menu.

Also in regards to the ability patch, who would be better to use it on:
Drakaiden (drizzle -> multiscale) or Allerita (beast boost -> wonder guard)? Or should I wait for later updates?

I know wonder guard is a great ability and all but I feel like beast boost synergizes well with Grande Jeté and Calm Mind, whereas drizzle doesn't really do much for Drakaiden, but multiscale doesn't seem like it'd be too much better due to Drakaiden's lackluster defenses, so I'm really stuck on who to use it on.

Thanks in advance :)
Drizzle doesnt do much for drakaiden? You realize she gets thunder right :p

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes