3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
I'll admit, I didn't know drizzle buffed thunder to such a degree.
the buff Thunder (as well as Hurricane, which Drakaiden also gets) receives is that rain removes the accuracy check, turning both moves into perfect accuracy moves like Swift, Feint Attack, or Aura Sphere.

Reactions: DeVo1234

Ep0n4

Sep 24, 2023
Weird question but does the volcanion in cave respawn? I tried to weaken it with status but it burst out of 4 ultra ball and dies to the status....

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2769117

Overview:
Old school Pokemon game with a perverted twist! You play as Caleb, a senior Field Researcher and Pokemon Trainer as you traverse the Sinova Region to train a new lab-created Pokemon while uncovering the conspiracy of Team Creation; a cult of deviants hell-bent on restarting the life cycle of all living things. Features a narrative-based Romance system (akin to a dating sim) for your Rival and fellow field Researcher, and a pet system that allows you to raise certain Waifumons (for naughty reasons), and many, many quests and events!
P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-24
Release Date: 2024-07-24
Developer: SINtax EroRR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.625 B
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Side Notes:

Developer Notes:

This has my interest.

WingedDragoon

Feb 6, 2022
Is the fifth gym implemented yet or is that a future update? Been running all over the city trying to figure out what to do and just completely confused if this is all that's there right now, or if I'm just missing something very obvious. Searched the entire Cosplay Cafe where it says Gym on the sign outside, but nothing, unless of course I'm missing something.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Any way to play on android? Tried joyplay but it doesnt load
The game engine does not support android builds unfortunately. Maybe there is an alternative to Joiplay, but dev team doesnt really know or answer those questions.
Is the fifth gym implemented yet or is that a future update? Been running all over the city trying to figure out what to do and just completely confused if this is all that's there right now, or if I'm just missing something very obvious. Searched the entire Cosplay Cafe where it says Gym on the sign outside, but nothing, unless of course I'm missing something.
Gym is implemented, technically, but you cant fight the gym leaders yet.

WingedDragoon

Feb 6, 2022
So is that as far as it goes for now then? Also, is it just me, or the scene with Seras at the watch tower investigating what Creation was doing there, is it bugged? I keep getting stuck in a never ending loop of her asking me what the citizens downstairs had to say.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So is that as far as it goes for now then? Also, is it just me, or the scene with Seras at the watch tower investigating what Creation was doing there, is it bugged? I keep getting stuck in a never ending loop of her asking me what the citizens downstairs had to say.
That should have been fixed with last update? Where is the loop exactly?

WingedDragoon

Feb 6, 2022
The game engine does not support android builds unfortunately. Maybe there is an alternative to Joiplay, but dev team doesnt really know or answer those questions.

Gym is implemented, technically, but you cant fight the gym leaders yet.
That should have been fixed with last update? Where is the loop exactly?
When exiting the building after talking to the guy you saved on the top floor there. After going out there she asks what they said, I tell her, go through the conversation, then immediately she asks what they said again. Tried pressing the back button incase I was pressing the interact one to fast and still went back into the conversation.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
When exiting the building after talking to the guy you saved on the top floor there. After going out there she asks what they said, I tell her, go through the conversation, then immediately she asks what they said again. Tried pressing the back button incase I was pressing the interact one to fast and still went back into the conversation.
What version are you playing?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
The latest version from the discord, though admittedly using it with joiplay, not sure how I got it to work, but I did. Jut kept hitting play and it eventually loaded up. Maybe that could be what's causing it?
whats the version called?
Edit: the file name after extracting?

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes