3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Why? What's wrong with that? The shiny rates are pretty high in here ( 1 out of 100 iirc) compare to official pokemon games
I was simply surprised, I didn't expect at all that a Pokémon H game is so complete, heck, there's even the stats issue for competitive hahaha.

It reminds me a bit of what the creator of Farlands did, the guy made a video analyzing the mechanics of an H farm game called Elf sex farm and commented how it's amazing that an H game can have mechanics and polish things that you would expect a normal game to have.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I found an... interesting glitch, while doing the Gardevoir quest.
So you see this building, yeah?
View attachment 3961797
This is what the interior looks like.
View attachment 3961803
And this is what the exterior looks like.
View attachment 3961805
Yeah. For some reason, when you exit from the building after you've entered, you teleport outside Caleb's house. You can do anything you want in the Residential District, including walk to Route 3 and Breezewind Town, including entering Caleb's house to trigger the start of the Gardevoir event again.

So yeah, event's a little bugged.
.... We... Will get on it... Thank you... Gotta admit. Kinda hilarious. Thank you for the bug report ,3
If you step outside the Phobos Town Gym again, the Unread Message prompt starts up again. This can be done indefinitely.
View attachment 3963872
Yes this is done so that ppl can re read it incase they forgot where to go. It will go away when you finish the meeting.
There's a continuity error. The dream/flashback lists Gardevoir's deceased trainer as a girl, but earlier in the game, her trainer was a boy.
View attachment 3964273
View attachment 3964275
View attachment 3964284
View attachment 3964286
Nice catch. We will fix it <3
Yup. Random 1/100 chance
View attachment 3971598

Does anyone know how to fix that problem in JoiPlay?
Where did this happen?
does anyone else have a problem loading the end of viruark's third event, or is it just my computer?
Can you give a bit more information? what happens?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Can you give a bit more information? what happens?
That’s basically all that happens. I turn right into the final stretch and then nothing else happens. Just a blank black screen.
Edit: Also tried waiting a couple of minutes and did F-12 to try again. Nothing. Frozen.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
That’s basically all that happens. I turn right into the final stretch and then nothing else happens. Just a blank black screen.
Edit: Also tried waiting a couple of minutes and did F-12 to try again. Nothing. Frozen.
is it actually frozen, or can you move and open the menu and stuff? for example, if you press up, do you see a faint animation of grass moving and, if you go far enough, get deposited back at the start of the maze? if so, that's not a glitch; you're just back on the initial screen of the maze, and you need to find the next path without vision. any incorrect path takes you back to the start, just as with any other screen of that maze. there's at least one map in the thread, maybe more.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Where did this happen?
In the Nephilim forest after completing the first gym. I thought it was just a thing in that area, but after completing it from then on it still looks like this.

I don't know if it's the Joiplay or my phone that doesn't render the textures well after the forest.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
is it actually frozen, or can you move and open the menu and stuff? for example, if you press up, do you see a faint animation of grass moving and, if you go far enough, get deposited back at the start of the maze? if so, that's not a glitch; you're just back on the initial screen of the maze, and you need to find the next path without vision. any incorrect path takes you back to the start, just as with any other screen of that maze. there's at least one map in the thread, maybe more.
I don’t see anything, it’s just black, like I’m stuck loading between zones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I followed this guys pathing, and in step five, I go in, but that’s where my game gets stuck. Did I do something wrong or is there something I should try?

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Anybody have any Nymphlora builds to share or recommend? It seems like she has a lot of decent Special Attack moves but she only has 80 Base Special Attack and my Nymphlora got bad IVs (zero in Special Attack :HideThePain:). On the Attack side of things she has decent Base Attack but dogshit Attack moves, the only moves of note being Lily Bash which only has a BP of 10 and is really only effective to clear enemy stat boosts, and Solar Blade, which is honestly pretty good especially with her Ability. Should I just get Leech Seed and Protect on her for a stall build and throw Solar Blade and Sakura Storm in the mix for a little bit of damage??
Nymphlora can learn Quiver Dance from the move relearner in Eclipse City, which can definitely be used to boost her lackluster special attack. Growth could also be used if you want to make her more of a mixed attacker too.

For a special attack based moveset, I'd go with
Quiver Dance
Sakura Storm
Cleansing Bubble
Petal Dance/Giga Drain/Energy Ball

For a mixed attack based moveset, I'd go with
Growth/Quiver Dance
Solar Flare/Solar Blade
Liquidation/Cleansing Bubble
Sakura Storm/Petal Dance

For a physical attack based moveset, I'd go with
Growth/Leech Seed/Synthesis
Solar Flare/Solar Blade
Liquidation/Osmotic Dance
Filler moveslot depending on preference, I personally would go with Lily Bash, but arguments can be made for a lot of different moves here

I should also add that I am in no way a pokemon expert, I'm just going off of what I think would generally work best for Nymphlora.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
I don’t see anything, it’s just black, like I’m stuck loading between zones.

I followed this guys pathing, and in step five, I go in, but that’s where my game gets stuck. Did I do something wrong or is there something I should try?
so I did go back to try, but I was able to open up the menu and try moving, but I still have no idea where to go because the screen is still black. I tried fiddling around with it, and I found out that the black room is just the initial room layout, and if I tried going the same way as the guide I was following, it would take me to the second room in a loop.

so is viruark's event 3 even solvable, or is it bugged out?

Last edited:

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
so I did go back to try, but I was able to open up the menu and try moving, but I still have no idea where to go because the screen is still black. I tried fiddling around with it, and I found out that the black room is just the initial room layout, and if I tried going the same way as the guide I was following, it would take me to the second room in a loop.

so is viruark's event 3 even solvable, or is it bugged out?
never mind, figured it out. sorry, i was going the wrong way.

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Anybody knows how to fix this? I just downloaded it and this is the first thing that appeared after launching on joiplay

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes