3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

ShadowRyuga

May 8, 2022
Hello, I am just writing to let you know that I have discovered a minor oversight in the sprites for the starter pokemon. I was soft-resetting to get a specific nature for her and when I finally got the one I wanted my starter also happened to be shiny. The oversight that I mentioned is that, in battle, her back sprites are not the shiny color. When I look at her summary in the party she has the shiny sprite but in battle she has the normal sprite. I know that it is just the back sprites because when an NPC's ditto transformed into her it had her shiny sprite.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Hello, I am just writing to let you know that I have discovered a minor oversight in the sprites for the starter pokemon. I was soft-resetting to get a specific nature for her and when I finally got the one I wanted my starter also happened to be shiny. The oversight that I mentioned is that, in battle, her back sprites are not the shiny color. When I look at her summary in the party she has the shiny sprite but in battle she has the normal sprite. I know that it is just the back sprites because when an NPC's ditto transformed into her it had her shiny sprite.
it's not an oversight, there just isn't a shiny back sprite, just like there isn't a shiny overworld sprite or shiny cgs. none of the other waifumon have even a shiny front sprite, although there was a guy in the thread who made shiny sprites for gardevoir, so those might get added at some point.

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
Wow, Allerita's moveset is pretty sick. With the right set-up, she's basically unstoppable!
*Pokemon with Unaware shows up*
Oh... nevermind... Anyone know any good options for Breaking the Mold (maybe Rampardos)?

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Wow, Allerita's moveset is pretty sick. With the right set-up, she's basically unstoppable!
*Pokemon with Unaware shows up*
Oh... nevermind... Anyone know any good options for Breaking the Mold (maybe Rampardos)?
Rampardos is okay, as are Pinsir and Basculin. imo the best Mold Breaker currently in the game is Hawlucha, but that'll require using the Ability Patch for its Hidden Ability (as would Basculin). with Mega Evolution, Ampharos and Gyarados could do it too.

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
Rampardos is okay, as are Pinsir and Basculin. imo the best Mold Breaker currently in the game is Hawlucha, but that'll require using the Ability Patch for its Hidden Ability (as would Basculin). with Mega Evolution, Ampharos and Gyarados could do it too.
Thinking on it a bit more, the whole party would be busted if Allerita had access to Baton Pass.

(Also, random, but it's nice to see another Neptunia fan.)

Johnfgg

Nov 2, 2023
I just wish I could play as Asha. I can't watch a girl fuck a Lopunny? It has to be a guy? What's the point.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
I just wish I could play as Asha. I can't watch a girl fuck a Lopunny? It has to be a guy? What's the point.
I too found it odd that they didn't give the option to choose between a male and female protagonist.

I imagine that when they were planning the game all the events would make a little more sense with a male protagonist than a female one.

I don't know if they will add the option of being able to play with a female protagonist in the future, they still have time to do it, but I imagine it would be a lot of work to have to rework the events and dialogues to set them aside for a female character as the protagonist.

Maybe if they make a futanari character it would save them some work in case they are thinking of adding that option in the future.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I don’t see anything, it’s just black, like I’m stuck loading between zones.

I followed this guys pathing, and in step five, I go in, but that’s where my game gets stuck. Did I do something wrong or is there something I should try?
There is a certain section in that pathing that was a bug and is not the correct way to go. This has been patched so you have to find a different route.
so I did go back to try, but I was able to open up the menu and try moving, but I still have no idea where to go because the screen is still black. I tried fiddling around with it, and I found out that the black room is just the initial room layout, and if I tried going the same way as the guide I was following, it would take me to the second room in a loop.

so is viruark's event 3 even solvable, or is it bugged out?
It is a bug. Can you DM me your save file so I can have a look?
Anybody knows how to fix this? I just downloaded it and this is the first thing that appeared after launching on joiplay
Go to the Joiplay discord and ask there. We dont support joiplay nor can we give any advice on its issues.
The Front shiny sprite for pokedex was made as an early test. But due to time constraints, Shiny sprites are not made for the custom pokemon. So even though Allerita has a shiny front sprite, it is not made for the back sprite that you see when you use it. nor will it be made.
I've already had my interaction with Seras Ashe in Hua kumu I've been here since the last update and don't know what to do next
Check the guide on what to do next, if there is nothing then you reached the end of the current update.
I too found it odd that they didn't give the option to choose between a male and female protagonist.

I imagine that when they were planning the game all the events would make a little more sense with a male protagonist than a female one.

I don't know if they will add the option of being able to play with a female protagonist in the future, they still have time to do it, but I imagine it would be a lot of work to have to rework the events and dialogues to set them aside for a female character as the protagonist.

Maybe if they make a futanari character it would save them some work in case they are thinking of adding that option in the future.
You cant choose because it would double the dev time.
Two times the dialogue, two times the CG. Dev decided to have male only for this reason.

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
I've only just started this, but how long do I need to play to reach the first sex scenes? It's looking like the game wants me to grind in between each trainer battle, and I only have so much patience for grinding nowadays.

Ep0n4

Sep 24, 2023
I've only just started this, but how long do I need to play to reach the first sex scenes? It's looking like the game wants me to grind in between each trainer battle, and I only have so much patience for grinding nowadays.
If you're following the guide, pretty soon tbh. You can get your starter to around lv 18 and make the fight in cave for lopunny a breeze. Interact/feed/play with her enough and you'll get the scenes pretty soon

Reactions: seifukulover

Ep0n4

Sep 24, 2023
Does anyone know the answers to the drinking game?
I know the answer but can't rmbr the exact ones without looking at them, she likes bourbon, her interest topic is abt sex or sexual stuff, you can bring up abt her appearance or sort that'll get her to talk abt what happened to her back then. Tbh, you can just save before doing it and keep redoing it untill you get everything right. If you didn't get a kiss scene with her at the end of it you did something wrong.

Mr.sally

May 16, 2022
Anyone know why the game keeps stuttering when you have fast mode on? Sometimes the game stutters when you run is that normal?

(Done with the game today waiting for next update)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 92 Votes