3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Sorry I forget to mention I am playing it on my phone. Do you know where the save is stored on mobile? What user account name?
it's been a year and a half or so since i've used Joiplay; i don't remember where it stores save files, sorry. but if you look through the menus, you might be able to configure where Joiplay stores save files.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
SINtax EroRR
I found an odd bug during Lopunny's event in the market. After beating the Typhlosion doll, I'd take a step and the game would crash with this message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems that for some reason the game thinks there's an egg in the party but since it can't find it, it instantiates a null object?
I fiddled around with debug mode and it finally went away although I can't really tell what fixed it because I did many things at the same time.

I think filling my party with pokemon is what fixed it (I was running 5 pokemon at that time), but I can't tell for sure.
This is a bug we have had to deal with for a while now and we might finally have found the solution. For now, restore to a save before doing the event and wait for next release.
Could the dev add a quick disclaimer anywhere really that a player absolutely needs prior experience with pokemon games because holy shit, I'm cool with hard games, yet a warning that knowledge of all those types, statuses, moves, items and mechanics in general is presumed would've been appreciated
Main page.
Does anyone know if the mc can get pokemon or girls pregnant? Or if it will ever be a thing?
It is not something that is planned at the moment, but not something we have ruled out.
Hello, two lil questions here, that were maybe already answered but can't find it in the 252 page of comments ^^'.
first, even if I do everything with Sera, she doesn't move from the port Charlie, so how can I change that ?
Secondly, how can I start the serie of events with Viruark ?
thks in advance for your answers and have a great day ^^.
If Seras doesnt move away from port Charlie, you missed affection with her somewere. Look at the spoiler free guide on the main page for all events so you wont miss a thing.
You start Viruarks events by recruiting her, adding her to your party, and doing her first event. Look at the guide if you cant find the event locations.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Could the dev add a quick disclaimer anywhere really that a player absolutely needs prior experience with pokemon games because holy shit, I'm cool with hard games, yet a warning that knowledge of all those types, statuses, moves, items and mechanics in general is presumed would've been appreciated
To be fair, the only thing having prior knowledge that could potentially help are EVs and IVs and that's debatable. Outside of a competitive environment you could power through. Apart from that, you'll pick it up as you would starting any new experience. You've already made the point yourself that you're no stranger to a challenging experience, it sounds like you're good to go. Tackle it like you would anything in life, use the right tool for the right job. As for difficulty, your starter gets so powerful, they could probably do with getting a nerf but that's nitpicking. I've just recently picked this game up again, the last time I played a ligitimate pokemon game, half of the things that are implemented weren't a thing.

Last edited:

raimei28

Jul 31, 2019
This is a bug we have had to deal with for a while now and we might finally have found the solution. For now, restore to a save before doing the event and wait for next release.

Main page.

It is not something that is planned at the moment, but not something we have ruled out.

If Seras doesnt move away from port Charlie, you missed affection with her somewere. Look at the spoiler free guide on the main page for all events so you wont miss a thing.
You start Viruarks events by recruiting her, adding her to your party, and doing her first event. Look at the guide if you cant find the event locations.
I do look at the events guide but I don't find Viruark in the sewer, and in fact I don't find the way to open the shut door in the sewer.
And for Sera, I did get back to all the town and re-do all the dialog with her but that changes anything.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I do look at the events guide but I don't find Viruark in the sewer, and in fact I don't find the way to open the shut door in the sewer.
And for Sera, I did get back to all the town and re-do all the dialog with her but that changes anything.
Sewer isnt big or anything, im sure you can figure it out.
Did you fight seras in the lab at the start of the game?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hey everyone. A quick update regarding a bug during Viruark 3.

When you take a certain exit you will warp to another area but the screen remains dark. We found why this happened and it will be fixed next udpate.

However, this specific exit is not the right way to solve the maze. You will have to take another route to find the end.
The correct route is bug free, so the event can be solved.

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023
Nah guys,the flying event ( the 3rd) with Drakaiden is impossible,you dont have time to collect all the shards,i didnt make mistake on so many runs but i cant reach the 9th shard,if anybody did it,can you say your route?

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Nah guys,the flying event ( the 3rd) with Drakaiden is impossible,you dont have time to collect all the shards,i didnt make mistake on so many runs but i cant reach the 9th shard,if anybody did it,can you say your route?
i didn't mark the exact path, but here's the order i did them in, with zero issues. if you don't mess up and still can't do it, it's probably because of the lag many people complain about in this city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
When I get to this part the game freezes, is there any way to get past it?
pretty much everyone experiences a stutter there; i don't really know how RPG Maker deals with map data that isn't on the screen at any given moment, but my guess is that point is where the game loads Eclipse City, and something in Eclipse City causes performance issues. if it's not just a stutter for you but rather the game freezes entirely, then i'd guess it's related to the way your system interacts with whatever causes the performance issues in Eclipse City.

unfortunately, i haven't heard of anyone coming up with a solution to this issue yet, so all i can suggest is trying it repeatedly until it works. you could try playing that part with minimal other processes running, to see if increasing the available memory helps, or you could try restarting your computer to see if it's an ongoing issue like a memory leak or something, but i don't really expect either of those to fix the issue.

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023
i didn't mark the exact path, but here's the order i did them in, with zero issues. if you don't mess up and still can't do it, it's probably because of the lag many people complain about in this city.
sorry but i tried every way,i already had the map and i counted the second it give to you for doing it,it gives 35 seconds,in you do all perfect you waste like 21 seconds for reaching the 6th shard,with all the seconds you cant reach the 9th

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023
and for the lag,i dont lag in that city

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes