3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
sorry but i tried every way,i already had the map and i counted the second it give to you for doing it,it gives 35 seconds,in you do all perfect you waste like 21 seconds for reaching the 6th shard,with all the seconds you cant reach the 9th
it's been a while since i did it, but iirc it gives you more time when you pick up a shard. if not, then i don't know what to tell you, because that's exactly the path i took. i had zero issues after i figured out the path, took me three or four tries total.

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023
it's been a while since i did it, but iirc it gives you more time when you pick up a shard. if not, then i don't know what to tell you, because that's exactly the path i took. i had zero issues after i figured out the path, took me three or four tries total.
the shards dont give time,they give speed,but i timed it while i was collecting the shards,and i didnt make any errors

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023
thats what i do ( i follow the dash that the shards give,then i go to the shard

Reactions: Samantha35

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
thats what i do ( i follow the dash that the shards give,then i go to the shard
I tested the event multiple times, the timing is tight, sure. but is definitely doable. You get 10 tries for a reason. (and you can always save before starting for unlimited tries).

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok. i'm about to pop a spark plug here trying to find that damned fox that ran south of the breeding center( the area north of arrow head i think its called) it said while it was getting chased by the cultists. cannot for the life of me find where the hell they went. there is a side entrance to another area to the right where you first see her but its fenced off in the next area so i'm absolutely baffled to the point of being about to fling my tv out the damn window.

that i think is my only real complaints about this game. the damned lack of a quest log and EVERYTHING is some kind of easter egg hunt. annoying as hell.

any tips or ideas of where she ran off to?

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023
I tested the event multiple times, the timing is tight, sure. but is definitely doable. You get 10 tries for a reason. (and you can always save before starting for unlimited tries).
have you done it in this version? if it was 1 minute of time sure,its was possible,but it gives 35 seconds wich isnt enough to collect all the shard,if it was enough i should be close,but even tho i dont miss any shards i cant reach the 9th

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023
ok. i'm about to pop a spark plug here trying to find that damned fox that ran south of the breeding center( the area north of arrow head i think its called) it said while it was getting chased by the cultists. cannot for the life of me find where the hell they went. there is a side entrance to another area to the right where you first see her but its fenced off in the next area so i'm absolutely baffled to the point of being about to fling my tv out the damn window.

that i think is my only real complaints about this game. the damned lack of a quest log and EVERYTHING is some kind of easter egg hunt. annoying as hell.

she ran to the right after you met her,just interact with the fence and it will open,then find the entrance

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023

click the center of the fence and say yes

HunterSenpai

Feb 17, 2023
if you want i can stream on discord,even tho the stream will lag i think cuz my connection isnt the best,but at least you will see what i do and why isnt possible

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
lack of a quest log
out of curiosity, have you ever played any game that's not a post-2010 Western open-world rpg? the vast majority of games don't have quest logs, even in modern day. Pokemon games, for example, don't have them. how do you manage when you play an official Pokemon game?

Reactions: Sossse

Ragde1207

May 8, 2020
Excuse me, does anyone know if it is possible to fix this or is it that my phone does not support emulating the game? I have the most current versions of Joiplay and its plugins.
1000333339.jpg

Reactions: Denisivira1965

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Excuse me, does anyone know if it is possible to fix this or is it that my phone does not support emulating the game? I have the most current versions of Joiplay and its plugins.
View attachment 4058092
Joiplay is not supported. there probably is a way to make it work, many people here play via Joiplay, but problems are extremely common. you'd likely have more luck asking on the Joiplay forums/Discord/whatever than asking here.

• Sad
Reactions: Ragde1207

gozmit97

Dec 2, 2018
For the life of me, I can't find out how to get to this one during vaporeons first event.
Please help, been looking for ages.

1727273637478.png

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes