3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
For ranger quest #6 can I just not complete it until the update the reveals who the killer was releases? Or can the quest fail if not done before other events like some other quests?

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
Is there a patch or something ? My game crash when I get near the next map on the beach area how can I fix that I got the kirlya and cross the forest but when I get to the beach my game stop like if there was a lot of lag and then close
I've noticed the same issue too, more specifically it looks like the game will crash once you get closer to the path tiles near the pond at the beach like there's an invisible line that triggers it. The only way around this that I've found is just to open up the debug menus and warp over to Eclipse City since it's just a few steps beyond the beach.

asdfasdgdasgagds

Sep 4, 2023
Im doing the viruark maze puzzle in the tree maze but I do not know how to get through the dark part of the maze. Can anyone help and just give me a simple answer on how to do the dark part of the maze? Thank you

kitty1020

Feb 26, 2018
I've noticed the same issue too, more specifically it looks like the game will crash once you get closer to the path tiles near the pond at the beach like there's an invisible line that triggers it. The only way around this that I've found is just to open up the debug menus and warp over to Eclipse City since it's just a few steps beyond the beach.
how do i open the debug mode?

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
>"Be sure to catch a variety of pokemon to counter your opponent's team!"
>puts the first trainer before you can catch any pokemon

Also, who thought it was a good idea to make Z not the confirm button like every other RPG Maker game in existence??

Minor issues aside, this shows promise. I can see myself getting into this, although I get the feeling it's going to be pretty grindy.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
>"Be sure to catch a variety of pokemon to counter your opponent's team!"
>puts the first trainer before you can catch any pokemon
virtually every mainline game (and fangames that follow the same formula) has the first rival fight before you can catch any pokemon. in this game, you're given 5 potions, a super potion, and leftovers to get you through that fight; it should be plenty doable with only your starter. that's the only fight before you can catch more pokemon.

edit: as for Z not being the confirm button, F1 will let you customize keybinds, so that's up to you.

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
how do i open the debug mode?
So in the file where you have the game, make a shortcut copy of the game's application, then right click the copy and choose properties, where you see target name add a space at the end of the name and type in debug. After that play the game using the shortcut version of the application and the debug menu options will be visible each time you pause the game.

It'll look like this when you add debug to the shortcut copy's properties
Screenshot 2024-08-10 045612.png

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
will you be bringing in the Obstagoon evolution for the Linoone
i have done a quick search but didn't see

p.s. i would like to see the Alolan Vulpix variant added if at all possible

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Can you post a screenshot of the crash?

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
So I was ev training my Drakaiden but noticed that it didn't have any actual impact on its stats, is this a bug or something or am I not understanding evs properly?

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
So I was ev training my Drakaiden but noticed that it didn't have any actual impact on its stats, is this a bug or something or am I not understanding evs properly?
i notice that your Drakaiden is level 85 in both images, but can't see the exp value. iirc, Pokemon Essentials (the RPG Maker system in use here) only recalculates EVs when gaining experience; i'd suggest you try gaining some exp, either through a rare candy or a random battle, and see if that changes anything.

if you were EV training through random battles, rather than with items, then i don't know what your issue is.

Reactions: DeVo1234

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
i notice that your Drakaiden is level 85 in both images, but can't see the exp value. iirc, Pokemon Essentials (the RPG Maker system in use here) only recalculates EVs when gaining experience; i'd suggest you try gaining some exp, either through a rare candy or a random battle, and see if that changes anything.

if you were EV training through random battles, rather than with items, then i don't know what your issue is.
I was ev training via the ev dojo in Arrowhead Town, and unfortunately level 85 is the maximum level as of the latest update so I can't gain any experience

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes