3.70 star(s) 89 Votes

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
:cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your map ,bro.But I still could't finish it.
Because it's too hard to move fast in Eclipse city. Too much annoying lag.
I walking in Hua Kumu City or anywhere else except Eclipse City could be much faster than I flying in Eclipse city.
I tried my best, only to get the 9th gem.
Why so much annoying lag in Eclypse City?
Hope SinTAX=SAN could fix the lag or double the limited time.

Aug 13, 2021
I missed Seras's first conversation in my first save and Asha's second conversation in the second save,trying in my third save entered Hua Kumu city, please no moreo_O
btw, why I can't fly to the Botanical Conservatory even after I have won the gym 4?
I somehow missed out on all of Seras's convos. I was really confused why she acted like we were close when we talked in Hua Kumu City and found out all of the character progress was skipped. Guess I'll have to start a new game if I want to see it all

Reactions: Neo_spacian

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
I somehow missed out on all of Seras's convos. I was really confused why she acted like we were close when we talked in Hua Kumu City and found out all of the character progress was skipped. Guess I'll have to start a new game if I want to see it all
Computer is not Gallery,it's the definitely diffrence between Gal and Pkm.Start a new game are totally diffrent for them.Hope more hint in game to avoid.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
i can't help you with lag; i didn't have an issue with it. the only lag i encountered was when going from the western beach to the rest of the city it'd lag for half a second, but it only happens ~75% of the time and only in one direction on these specific tiles, going yellow > red:
i don't really know why, but i'm assuming that's the tile where the engine loads the rest of Eclipse City. if you have lag in the rest of the city, i can only assume that it's a difference in our machines.

Reactions: Neo_spacian

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
A check for affection is missing for seras last date. thats why you were able to access it even without seeing any of her content. Patched next update.

Neo_spacian

Jul 29, 2024
i can't help you with lag; i didn't have an issue with it. the only lag i encountered was when going from the western beach to the rest of the city it'd lag for half a second, but it only happens ~75% of the time and only in one direction on these specific tiles, going yellow > red:
i don't really know why, but i'm assuming that's the tile where the engine loads the rest of Eclipse City. if you have lag in the rest of the city, i can only assume that it's a difference in our machines.
In eclipse city, I have lag from when I climbed to the roof of my house and about every step then, opposite to Arrowhead Town, where just lag little when I'm closing to route 5

Is AMD Ryzen 5 4600U with Radeon Graphics 2.10 GHz too old to handle it?I don't know much about CPU.

Event in extremely laggy map
Tried best but unable to finish it
See you the next update

Sayonara!

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
anyone has way to much lag / loading time append look like engine overload or something like that or its just rpgm stuff?

GHOSTDOG2018

Jul 10, 2022
I tired to play the game on joiplay but in error appeared after I talk with someone. It said it is a event error and I can not get passed it. Does anyone know what is wrong or how to fix it?

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
Guys how to win against asha in 2nd battle in cafe
Houndoom with Taunt, Charcoal and Fire Fang can destroy Whimsicott, if Whimsicott use Toxic Spikes first (Almost always do) change to a Poison Type to get rid of hazzards, after that you should try different strats like, Nidoqueen using Stealth Rock and Toxic spikes just for annoy them, stalling or try to use Sword dance + Retribution with Loppuny to sweep her team

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes