3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I have no fuckin idea men, but fennekin already have perfect IVs and a favorable nature, and any new pokemon I add will be the same
I was wondering why it kept rolling timid. I am a bit concerned for people who want to use regular mons but if you ad the ability to buy mints at a store or EV-lowering berries. maybe a in-game way to change IVs it should be fine.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Is this going to include some of the less often 'lewded' pokemon or will the focus be on the already humanoid ones like the typical gardevoir?

PurpurDawn

Aug 19, 2018
I was wondering why it kept rolling timid. I am a bit concerned for people who want to use regular mons but if you ad the ability to buy mints at a store or EV-lowering berries. maybe a in-game way to change IVs it should be fine.
Yeah I want to add a way to have easy access to mints, capsules and EV training, never been a fan of how GF always make them so hard to get

Reactions: Nimbu

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah I want to add a way to have easy access to mints, capsules and EV training, never been a fan of how GF always make them so hard to get
That's good I hate grinding like that especially since that means just getting rid of mons and hatching eggs for ever not even counting putting Shinies into the mix. BTW how do you plan to do IV's Bottle caps?

PurpurDawn

Aug 19, 2018
That's good I hate grinding like that especially since that means just getting rid of mons and hatching eggs for ever not even counting putting Shinies into the mix. BTW how do you plan to do IV's Bottle caps?
something like ten bucks in some special store probably, I just forgot them when writing the last reply

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Found a script error that crashs the game if you look at the area pokedex for Pokemon thankfully I saved just before.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Found a script error that crashs the game if you look at the area pokedex for Pokemon thankfully I saved just before.
That's normal. Most mons if not all have not had their areas manually set. It's just not part of the default script.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Hope that furry tag means the pokemon will be doable in the future, and if that's the case, can't wait to see some later updates

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes