3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I don't know why there's a sudden influx of Pokemon games these last few months, but I wholeheartedly welcome them

Reactions: PurpurDawn

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
what another? Oh just throw it in the corner with the rest I'll have is sorted out later

PurpurDawn

Aug 19, 2018
well a big part of pokemon is breeding
I mean... with a competitive player mindset yes, but in my opinion, in any other side of the franchise the breeding is treated more like any other aspect of life.
Something like: pokemon exists, they're living being, so they breed, they won't be to detailed about it cause is a kids game, but it is there, in a small corner of the game, as a optional mechanic.

phantomoftom

Apr 25, 2018
add the ability to sprint plz. also got curious and lvld up Fennekin to 16 so it doesn't have an evolution yet. I wasn't expecting it to just figured I'd check. also if possible add in the exp. share system from the newer games so that lvling up other normal pokemon can go faster. also can't wait for the next update.

majesticreading

Apr 10, 2019
add the ability to sprint plz. also got curious and lvld up Fennekin to 16 so it doesn't have an evolution yet. I wasn't expecting it to just figured I'd check. also if possible add in the exp. share system from the newer games so that lvling up other normal pokemon can go faster. also can't wait for the next update.
Hold X down to sprint,

I however would like to see the speed plugin implemented please, please. Apparently Delta Speed Up works with 21.1

torraske

Sep 10, 2020
Just wanted to say hot damn, that Hex Maniac preview is good. Gotta love the pubes under see-through panties.

Looking forward to more updates!

Reactions: PurpurDawn
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes