VN Ren'Py Pokestars [v0.14.1] [Shikashi Developer]

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Although I do like this and would like to see more of it. But its kind of lame being stuck in one area with only three choices and one sex scene. Maybe I am missing something but everything I click on that lights up says not in demo despite being in V0.1. Can someone explain please. Thanks for sharing and would like to see more as per the overview and sample photos/gif. down loaded from the Mega site.

Reactions: hentai charley

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Dev, there's no shame in using Koikatsu. Not all of us are artists, I get it.

But if you want this to get any traction, you're gonna need a look. One that doesn't scream "baby's first game made using Illusion". You gotta throw some filters on that shit, or something.

It's about standing out, and right now, this doesn't.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
another scam? 1 short scene and screenshots from patreon version. In other words a bait to get fast quick money on patreon with small chance of this getting updates. Its just a bait for horny people who will see screenshots and will want to see these scenes.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hard to tell, since opening a patreon along with a game that has next to zero content is pretty normal these days. It's why sometimes I don't even look at 0.0.1 releases, or click out the minute I realize the v1.0 ought to be a 0.0.1 release

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
To each its own... but I am really curious about what is f95's *real policy* about letting games with these kind of '''''''''lolita''''''''''' characters to be shared in the forum or not...

Can anybody clarify????

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
As long as it's not too realistic, it goes forward.

It'd be kinda weird to pick on lolicons for obvious anime, after all.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Hard to tell, since opening a patreon along with a game that has next to zero content is pretty normal these days. It's why sometimes I don't even look at 0.0.1 releases, or click out the minute I realize the v1.0 ought to be a 0.0.1 release
I agree and do the same. by they way thanks for your insights here and regarding other games.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
So the games being updated, but the thread isn't.

Looking at the itch it looks like the game actually has content now. Not like, stellar content, but content.