RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant get this point. In walktrough and game this choices named as a ''Crucial Choice'' but doesnt mather which thing i choice everytime I'm seeing same dialoges and everyting is same. So choices doesnt mather? Walkthrough is wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
She calls him Big Brother. Here we go. He was stabbed in the intestines which is generally not fatal. Anyway the harem is going to be huge. All those schoolgirls? Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Macgamer

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I cant get this point. In walktrough and game this choices named as a ''Crucial Choice'' but doesnt mather which thing i choice everytime I'm seeing same dialoges and everyting is same. So choices doesnt mather? Walkthrough is wrong?

View attachment 709338
You get to the same end of the story, but choosing "call the police" significantly raises your morality score which is implied to improve the game experience in the future... Check the guide's discussion of "what kind of man" you are to return to your ladies or something like that...

I'm still bothered by Amelia holding a gun on you, and the distraction is most likely why you get knifed in the first place... The guide suggests to forgive her for this, but the writing will have to make that make sense because as a few others have suggested, I'm a bit wary of her...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Shes a cop dude. They are supposed to stop vigilante justice.

But really... what does the taboo edition do...? All it does is set "tbed = True"
Someone that can read the code could probably figure it out.

OK I figured it out!

Code:
k "When I saw you guys... it turned me on so much... I've never felt like that before."
    if tbed == True:
        scene c4q42 with qdissolve
        k "The way you licked mommy's pussy. I literally watched while you lapped up her fluids. She was so wet for you."
        k "Her cute little moans and squeals."
        scene c4q40 with qdissolve
        mc "I... uh..."
        scene c4q41 with qdissolve
        k "And then you fucked her. God... you buried yourself so deep inside of her. She loved every minute of it."
        scene c4q39 with qdissolve
        k "Did you enjoy fucking my mom?"
        scene c4q38 with qdissolve
    else:
        scene c4q42 with qdissolve
        k "I bet you really enjoyed it didn't you? She's the perfect girl for a man like you. Cute, small... eager."
        scene c4q41 with qdissolve
        k "And you... you're big... tall... handsome."
        scene c4q39 with qdissolve
        k "..from what I could see, you have a nice big cock."
        scene c4q38 with qdissolve
that's literally the only difference for now. Very tame for a taboo edition, but I guess its setting up for some mother daughter play in the future.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You get to the same end of the story, but choosing "call the police" significantly raises your morality score which is implied to improve the game experience in the future... Check the guide's discussion of "what kind of man" you are to return to your ladies or something like that...

I'm still bothered by Amelia holding a gun on you, and the distraction is most likely why you get knifed in the first place... The guide suggests to forgive her for this, but the writing will have to make that make sense because as a few others have suggested, I'm a bit wary of her...
I'm same here. He is god damn murderer of 6 woman... I know he is
but still she is officer and human being! And for to knife yes I'm thinking same with you again. How the hell we can knifed like that. DEV need change that. We should alloved to avoid that knife its not logical. And for forgiving her... I liked her first but with that move i dont know if it was real life i wouldnt forgive someone like that. Its just game and still forgiving her is little bit hard...

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is a taboo patch, who is the MC family? I forgot, I haven't played for a long time.
Thanks
Guys, what is in the Taboo edition?
Hmmm was "Taboo edition" always there in the OP? I didn't even realize until now. What does it add?
Apparently nothing. I played with and without and I did not see a single difference?
If the patch is on there is a slight difference in a conversation with Kayla in chapter 4
So far I think it is the only change.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Kthulian is a good friend of mine and I'm also a fan of Ataegina. I honestly couldn't have made the game without his help. This is my first attempt at a game, so I had to teach myself coding, animation, all of it... and he helped me immensely in the coding department.

Thank you for the feedback!

I need to play Ataegina again, it's been a while. This is a first attempt at a game? What?! Very polished and immersive. Also, Maggie!!!

I think, this would still be a great game even without the Patreon content that is here, not that I'm complaining mind you. :D

Anyway great job, once I have a cash flow again, I'll throw money your way. I'm very glad I read the foreword in the walk through, it was very fun playing it blind, the only thing I read was about my "swimmers" LOL!

Keep up the great work!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

View attachment 709338
Crucial Choice does not = immediate consequence or outcome, Randy. And no immediate consequence or outcome does not = the choice isn't crucial. In this particular instance, your decisions will have a vast, profound impact on the player character's morality and there are other consequences which I cannot spoil.

Also, do you mind spoiler tagging the image as well? Kind of a major spoiler there...

Reactions: Apostate

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Crucial Choice does not = immediate consequence or outcome, Randy. And no immediate consequence or outcome does not = the choice isn't crucial. In this particular instance, your decisions will have a vast, profound impact on the player character's morality and there are other consequences which I cannot spoil.

Also, do you mind spoiler tagging the image as well? Kind of a major spoiler there...
She just pointing gone someone how this could be ''Major'' spoiler? Its not even spoiler cuz i already add spoiler tag to my comment so?

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
screenshot0001.png

For those asking about the Taboo Edition: It needed to be introduced one chapter early so that players were made aware of it's existence. While it only changes a few lines of dialogue this chapter, it is implemented heavily and will have a vast impact in Chapter 5 and onward.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Players can probably connect the dots merely from glancing at the image. Plus there's dialogue from the scene in the screenshot.
Dude its not even closer to being spoiler. I hate spoilers and i know my picture is not even close. But i will delete if you want that badly still. Even after telling you its not spoiler you are still commenting about it its not cool -_- You want more things from me...

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Dude its not even closer to being spoiler. I hate spoilers and i know my picture is not even close. But i will delete if you want that badly still. Even after telling you its not spoiler you are still commenting about it its not cool -_- You want more things from me...
:WaitWhat: I just nicely asked if you can spoiler tag the image. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.

It's an image from a pretty important plot twist at the very end of the chapter. You don't have to delete it. If you wrap the image in [SPOILER][/SPOILER] it will be hidden unless players click, at which point it's on them if they get spoiled.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Dude, it is his game. and he asked politely to hide the picture. Takes two fucking seconds. Just do it. And yes, it is a spoiler!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hi, did a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy! Just FYI, I take you through every choice in the game. The reason I use walktrhoughs for games and the reason I write them is actually not to spoil the game, but not in the way you are thinking probably. If I play a game blind it is likely I will have much of it spoiled and not see all the scenes I might have, had I used a walkthrough. That is their purpose, to guide you through the game, give you concise directions on each choice, and let you decide for yourself when possible. This is so you don't have to play the game again (while most of it has been spoiled for you already) to see the content and obtain the path you desire.

Note: Fixed a few typos I found on my personal, none skip testing playthrough. Probably not worth a re-download.

-Zoey

Edit: Updated to v0.4.3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes