thmcjr

May 18, 2018
I think the renders are okay, but it's not very user friendly. The text at the top has all of the important dialogue, but the yellow text isn't all that easy to read. I was unable to figure out how to turn on my siren and lights, so I kinda got stuck. While I appreciate the point and click engine, it definitely seems to have some disadvantages compared to some other engines.

Reactions: Dexco

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I think the renders are okay, but it's not very user friendly. The text at the top has all of the important dialogue, but the yellow text isn't all that easy to read. I was unable to figure out how to turn on my siren and lights, so I kinda got stuck. While I appreciate the point and click engine, it definitely seems to have some disadvantages compared to some other engines.
To turn ON and OFF siren and lights look here screenshots 9 and 10

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Any free contributions are greatly appreciated, even just play the game and write here your opinion.
The gfx.dat in the Data folder contains the CG's and can be opened using 7-Zip, but it asks for a password when I try to extract the content. Can you give me the password, please ?? Most players check the renders first to see if they like content, it would help in the long run.

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
The gfx.dat in the Data folder contains the CG's and can be opened using 7-Zip, but it asks for a password when I try to extract the content. Can you give me the password, please ?? Most players check the renders first to see if they like content, it would help in the long run.
You find some game screenshots and GC in this thread, and also here:

and here:

I don't know the password as it is automatically generated by Point an Click DK during compilation.
Next version 0.24 I turn off protection.
project.JPG

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
game looks interesing, but i think it need some "failsafe" so that game dont need to started again and again once new locations is added.

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
game looks interesing, but i think it need some "failsafe" so that game dont need to started again and again once new locations is added.
Sorry, but version 0.24 changed GUI in all location, so restart game is necessary.

Change Log:

- v0.24

New GUI: Click on text to hide it
New GUI: Hand mouse cursor with right action
New Plot: Fred's undercover operation
New: Some minor changes
Fixed some bugs
You must restart the game. No previous save point are usable. If you don't want to restart game you find new savegame here:

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
mayby make planed areas gray (unacessible) and make them accesible with new updates, so no need for restarts ?

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I tried playing. Instantly didn't like being marched around the police station and the shooting mini-game was annoying.
Finally figured out how to turn on the lights and sirens.
Was told to call control from a handheld radio but can't figure out how to do that.
The game interface should not be this difficult. You need to fix that. Most people don't want to play a game where the basics of the UI itself are cryptic.

Reactions: Mulmimulm123

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I tried playing. Instantly didn't like being marched around the police station and the shooting mini-game was annoying.
Finally figured out how to turn on the lights and sirens.
Was told to call control from a handheld radio but can't figure out how to do that.
The game interface should not be this difficult. You need to fix that. Most people don't want to play a game where the basics of the UI itself are cryptic.
With version 0.24 mouse over also show hand cursor with next right action.
This is a visual help for most difficult actions.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes