Poll: Will you like to play lesbian sisters romance game?

Would you play a game about lesbian sisters romance?

• Yes, I like that shit!

• No, I hate that shit!

• I would like to play a game with lesbians, but not romance

• This will not excite me, but I play everything, so I would play it

• I would play a lesbian romance game that does not involve sisters

Results are only viewable after voting.

buff

May 29, 2017
I stopped that project. Now I'm working on another game. I may include something like that in it, as a side story.
If you do include that let me know, i'll probably support it. I'm willing to throw a few bucks at just about any game that has decent art and lezcest (and is not an obvious scam).

Maybe it's actually a good thing, I kinda forgot about the gentle lesbian sisters thing. You have some good ideas for such story?)

I think there should be other games like that. I think this was the one that inspired me with this thread idea: Love Ribbon.
Love Ribbon is great, yeah. "Gentle lesbian sisters" would come to mind Light of My Life, although that's got a dad involved as well and has some other peculiarities that make it even more niche. There are a handful of mother/daughter games (including two slow-burners by Stiffman that are actually pretty sexy, but hamstrung by the fact the code is a disaster): here, here, and here.

There is definitely a viable market if someone can make consistent releases and serve this niche. I'd love to see it.

buff

May 29, 2017
Blooming Love was a good one at the time. I loved it.
THANK YOU, I knew there was a really old one but couldn't remember the name or find it on my drive. Yeah, seconded, that was a really good one for the time. I'd be scared to replay it though, don't know if the graphics would hold up well.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
THANK YOU, I knew there was a really old one but couldn't remember the name or find it on my drive. Yeah, seconded, that was a really good one for the time. I'd be scared to replay it though, don't know if the graphics would hold up well.
Yeah it does look dated now considering just how fast renders have improved for a lot of devs plus the character models were pretty but very basic.

Story was pretty good though and the ending was quite sweet so i'll let it off but yeah, it's only been a handful of years but it's showing it's age.

Reactions: buff