POLL: You like Femdom. Does your gf/wife mistress(s) have sexual relations with other men?

POLL: You like Femdom. Does your gf/wife mistress(s) have sexual relations with other men?

• Total voters

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
This is the data from the poll:

- No. I'm the only male she femdom's. - Votes: 30 30.0%
- Yes. My mistress(s) are fucked by black and/or white men; - Votes:
37 37.0%
I still don't see how this proves anything other than cuckolding fans enjoying cuckold content.
I rather have a pure fendom game. But again, that's just me.

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Oh, for the love of...
We're polyamorous.
She tops, and doms, and has sex, and goes out, and has a life, with other men and women. She even has a friend that she meets occasionally for coffee.
I bottom, and sub, and have sex, and go out, and have a life, with other men and women (well, go out and have a life with both, the first three just with women, but that's just a personal preference).
If she really wants to do something that I can't help her with (usually because I don't have the required body parts), or won't (sorry dear, but that doesn't turn me on), or don't feel like right now (I really need to focus on this other thing right now) - she'll check with her other partners, or seek another, or sometimes I'll help her search. I'm not burdened with being the single answer to all her wants and needs. Nor she to mine.
Sometimes one of us does things with our other partners while the other is present, or participating. More often we don't, as it's usually a hassle to coordinate.
At the end of the day, we love each other, care for each other's wellbeing and happiness, and make sure we're not neglecting each other. When we feel something may be wrong, we talk about it, instead of trying to prove that "Me man, me strong and emotionless, me handle everything myself". Once in a while we also make sure we check up on our shared finances and on the logistics of parenting.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I still don't see how this proves anything other than cuckolding fans enjoying cuckold content.
I rather have a pure fendom game. But again, that's just me.
If you want a cuck game just make that, have the women fuck other guys.

Femdom requires a bit of creativity. I've only played one femdom game, Estate Domination, it was going very well up until the part where they put a chastity belt on the MC.

Reactions: Trapitalism101