• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I think I've missed some new content in 0.009.
There was only one event with three girls, joy being one of them.

Is there more to the update than this that I've missed?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I think I've missed some new content in 0.009.
There was only one event with three girls, joy being one of them.

Is there more to the update than this that I've missed?
It's certainly easy to miss the new content!

One-third of the girls (23 of them) had some sort of new content in the v0.009 update.

4 girls had progress events, which can be found from their progress hints.

4 other girls had repeatable sex scenes, which could be found in their sex scenes.

The remaining 15 girls had some sort of minor event, ranging from being in the background of another girl's event to a teacher's meeting to a blowjob scene. These are for sure the hardest to find, and I hope that the spreadsheet I posted can help people find these hidden events if they would like to see them. I'm not sure about adding "hints" for these events in-game because it would be pretty anti-climatic to follow the steps just to see one of the girls walking away in the distance, I think.

I post which girls had new content with each update under the spoilers of the Changelog. For convenience I have reposted the additional events portion of the changelog for v0.009 below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps, and hope you're enjoying the game!

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alexus87

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

Polyturnon 0.13 :
/ (553 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Has anyone besides me ever downloaded so much games and then later you get tired of playing them and wonder why you downloaded so much lol?

Reactions: kwazi

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Is there any anal sex involved in the game?
Any new locations on the island?
Any new characters?
Any new shops like malls, spa's, clubs ect

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is there any anal sex involved in the game?
Any new locations on the island?
Any new characters?
Any new shops like malls, spa's, clubs ect
The amount of anal sex in game is currently very limited. This is something I need to greatly expand upon. To note, vaginal sex scenes will always far outnumber the other types of sex in this game but I do want a healthy variety of most of the rest. My current count of repeatable anal sex scenes is 4 (unless I'm forgetting one).

I've had my character count capped at MC + 69 for a while now, and I've been considering whether to keep that as the 'forever number' or to expand to 99 girls. 99 girls is the hard cap, and it would require a lot of lead time to create and add that many characters, probably as a wave or two. As it stands I'm keeping it at 69 girls until further notice.

I do want to add new locations, for sure. I need to do weekends at Lizza's first to flesh out what other nightlife I need on weekends. I also am wondering if some of the potential characters 70-99 would need to be part of the core Sat/Sun Lizza's, so I'm in a bit of circular analysis on that one. I plan on adding at least one new location in the upcoming v0.10 update.

To note, every update I update the changelog in the first post with the total number of locations, character, and events, and will add a (+1) or whatever the number is to signify how much new content/places/etc each update has. They range from small to decent sized updates.

Hope that answers your questions! If you have any more please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying my game.

I want to give an update on the upcoming v0.10 update.

Currently, I have enough content done for a small release, but I want v0.10 to be a big update. I'm happy with my current progress, and I'm continually making more and more content.

I expect to release v0.10 sometime between Dec 26th and Dec 30th. So, between Christmas and New Years. This will allow me maximal time to add more content while also allowing me to enjoy both holidays stress-free.

As always, I love to hear anything you guys have to say about the game. Both compliments and criticisms are extremely helpful, the first for motivation and the latter for improving the game.

Take care!

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying my game.

I want to give an update on the upcoming v0.10 update.

Currently, I have enough content done for a small release, but I want v0.10 to be a big update. I'm happy with my current progress, and I'm continually making more and more content.

I expect to release v0.10 sometime between Dec 26th and Dec 30th. So, between Christmas and New Years. This will allow me maximal time to add more content while also allowing me to enjoy both holidays stress-free.

As always, I love to hear anything you guys have to say about the game. Both compliments and criticisms are extremely helpful, the first for motivation and the latter for improving the game.

Take care!
Just want to say thankyou for the work you put into the game I for one truly enjoy it and appreciate the work you do and giving back to community and putting your time into this game. Personally the only thing I would say is my favorite thing about the game is the variety involved and honestly wouldn't mind a few more girls added. Thanks again Zink and happy holidays.

Setback7413

Sep 5, 2022
I really like your game it's probably one of my favorite haha. I'm always excited for your next releases.

Just could you tell me why the event0580 doesn't happen ? both teacher1 and cafe1 have more than 100 sluttiness and I tried multiple time to proc the event 0240 the same day with different choice in 0240 but it doesn't work. It's the only event I still didn't do haha.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I really like your game it's probably one of my favorite haha. I'm always excited for your next releases.

Just could you tell me why the event0580 doesn't happen ? both teacher1 and cafe1 have more than 100 sluttiness and I tried multiple time to proc the event 0240 the same day with different choice in 0240 but it doesn't work. It's the only event I still didn't do haha.
Glad to hear you like the game!

There are couple things that may be happening that are preventing event0580, so I'll detail them in question form in hopes that one of them works out:

1) Have you fucked Teacher1 three plus times? Is Teacher1 at least Progress 3?
2) Is it at least the second weekend of the game? Any earlier and the event won't occur (it can be any time later)
3) Are you having other events pop up instead? This can happen since the Public Beach is VERY busy on the weekend, especially once all of them have had some level of progression. A "solution" to this is to mousewheel back if a different event happens, walk around a little bit, and then walk back to the Public Beach. Green light functionality to force an event can help in this regard.
4) I know you've tried event0240 multiple times, but just to ensure clarity, have you chosen to fuck the owner of the Cafe instead of the pink hair girl? Again, you say you have but I'm adding this juuuust in case.

Hope that helps! If it makes you feel better, this is one of the more difficult events in the game.

Cheers!

Reactions: hedgehog4216

Setback7413

Sep 5, 2022
Glad to hear you like the game!

There are couple things that may be happening that are preventing event0580, so I'll detail them in question form in hopes that one of them works out:

1) Have you fucked Teacher1 three plus times? Is Teacher1 at least Progress 3?
2) Is it at least the second weekend of the game? Any earlier and the event won't occur (it can be any time later)
3) Are you having other events pop up instead? This can happen since the Public Beach is VERY busy on the weekend, especially once all of them have had some level of progression. A "solution" to this is to mousewheel back if a different event happens, walk around a little bit, and then walk back to the Public Beach. Green light functionality to force an event can help in this regard.
4) I know you've tried event0240 multiple times, but just to ensure clarity, have you chosen to fuck the owner of the Cafe instead of the pink hair girl? Again, you say you have but I'm adding this juuuust in case.

Hope that helps! If it makes you feel better, this is one of the more difficult events in the game.

Cheers!
T1 on progress 3 (Max) and fucked 8 time love and slutty both over 100.
I don't remember how to check the exact date but it's way past week 2
Yes it's very very bsy on weekend it's almost always Alexa/Wendy&Belle/Gianni&Noemi or inanna a little later.
Just to be sure does the event0240 have to happen on the same day ? If so what should I pick between
Fuck Giuliana/Fuck Alyce->make her feel better/Fuck Alyce->Ignite more Jealousy ?

Ok I did it while typing this message. Loaded a save, fucked alyce->ignited more jealousy then, I rerolled Inanna about 14 time plus I procced Alexa at 11 because she have way more % to appear (not that I mind because she's one of my fav but for completionnist's sake it's kinda a chore haha).

Btw would it be possible to tweak Kately appearance rate because she's always everywhere haha.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
T1 on progress 3 (Max) and fucked 8 time love and slutty both over 100.
I don't remember how to check the exact date but it's way past week 2
Yes it's very very bsy on weekend it's almost always Alexa/Wendy&Belle/Gianni&Noemi or inanna a little later.
Just to be sure does the event0240 have to happen on the same day ? If so what should I pick between
Fuck Giuliana/Fuck Alyce->make her feel better/Fuck Alyce->Ignite more Jealousy ?

Ok I did it while typing this message. Loaded a save, fucked alyce->ignited more jealousy then, I rerolled Inanna about 14 time plus I procced Alexa at 11 because she have way more % to appear (not that I mind because she's one of my fav but for completionnist's sake it's kinda a chore haha).

Btw would it be possible to tweak Kately appearance rate because she's always everywhere haha.
Glad you were able to get the event, and sorry it took so much effort!

To note, event0240 just has to have happened at least once at some point in the past. It doesn't need to be the same day.

I do need to go through and adjust some event occurrence percentages, that's for sure. Usually I start with high percentages because there's only an event or two at a particular time slot, but once the events start adding up it becomes a little crazy!

Kately (pink hair busty, Class One) has the most events in the game. In theory, if all the wonderful girls had the same number of events, they'd be everywhere too! LOL but you definitely have a point. I need to adjust some of her event percentages, for sure.

Thanks!

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
The game is great, but there's still so much potential for expansion. In no particular order, I'd like to see:
all the locations fleshed out so that none of them have placeholders​
more variety of Private Beach events​
more sleep events​
more classroom events​
That would do for now! I always like to see more of Girl 8 in Class 2 (yellow top, purple hair) but they're all fun in their way.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes