ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone! I thought I'd give an update on the next update.

I'm making miniscule progress, and I have a little writer's block on this event I'm trying to do, so I'm going to take it easy and skip doing a June update. By chance, June was also a skip month last year. Maybe it's something about this time of year? Odd coincidence, to be sure!

With as little progress as I've made I don't even know what v0.15 will end up being, but I think it's better I take it real easy and let the game come to me rather than force anything. Hopefully that will lead to better content. If nothing else, the delay keeps a lot of the pressure off which can only help.

Hope you're all enjoying my game, and I look forward to releasing the next update in July.

Cheers!

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022

I'm making miniscule progress, and I have a little writer's block on this event I'm trying to do, so I'm going to take it easy and skip doing a June update. By chance, June was also a skip month last year. Maybe it's something about this time of year? Odd coincidence, to be sure!

With as little progress as I've made I don't even know what v0.15 will end up being, but I think it's better I take it real easy and let the game come to me rather than force anything. Hopefully that will lead to better content. If nothing else, the delay keeps a lot of the pressure off which can only help.

Hope you're all enjoying my game, and I look forward to releasing the next update in July.

Cheers!
Sure we will be waiting for your work take it easy and also take vitamin d

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

cebra24

Dec 6, 2021

Cheers!
keep up the good work borther, art can't be rushed!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
there 4 "?" in the girls list. are they still indevelopment?
All 69 girls are in the game and have repeatable content.

Any "?" girls are ones you have not yet discovered. Two of the harder ones to find can be found by going to the Secretary's bedroom after the first week of in-game time.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
ZinkoPoly you mentioned in a previous post 30 possible slots for new characters are you planning on releasing them all at once or a little at a time and if so do you think there is a possibility that we will see any of them in the near future?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
ZinkoPoly you mentioned in a previous post 30 possible slots for new characters are you planning on releasing them all at once or a little at a time and if so do you think there is a possibility that we will see any of them in the near future?
I'm planning on adding the 30 new characters all at once to the v0.20 update to make that milestone a bigger deal.

Note that we're on v0.14 and thus it'd be after v0.15, v0.16, v0.17, v0.18, and v0.19 release.

I have 6 of the 30 new girls mostly done, with another 5 or 6 started (one might not be used). It's something I work on low key in the background while I do my other updates.

Hope that answers your question! Cheers!

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022

Cheers!
My guy, will we be seeing more variety other than vaginal penetration? To give you a small example, your cock worship scenes are hot as heck but the game mostly has only vaginal penetration scenes where for the most part the character do the dead fish pose while they're getting fucked and thats it. But before that happens though the scenes are hot. Maybe making the players choose the foreplay such as titfuck, blowjob, or just dirty talk would make the player relate to the girls more and it would also make the sex part of the game hotter because it would feel more real. Foreplay is a huge part in sex my friend, I'm hard as rock whenever I play this game until there is a sex scene.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
My guy, will we be seeing more variety other than vaginal penetration? To give you a small example, your cock worship scenes are hot as heck but the game mostly has only vaginal penetration scenes where for the most part the character do the dead fish pose while they're getting fucked and thats it. But before that happens though the scenes are hot. Maybe making the players choose the foreplay such as titfuck, blowjob, or just dirty talk would make the player relate to the girls more and it would also make the sex part of the game hotter because it would feel more real. Foreplay is a huge part in sex my friend, I'm hard as rock whenever I play this game until there is a sex scene.
I hear you on that. I definitely need to add more non-vaginal into the game.

I'm glad you like some of the build up in the scenes.

To be up front, my game is always going to be mostly vaginal sex, with other sexual acts being far less numerous. It's a bit of an "extreme" amount of vanilla, to put it one way. However, I do want to add more options and variety, especially of the player choice variety that you describe. In my head I'm always thinking that I'll be going back to already done scenes and "backfilling" them with other options. I just haven't done that to any great extent so far.

Note that blowjob, handjob, and titjob scenes that do not lead to sex have no hints for them currently in game, so they are easy to miss. I have been thinking of adding a section below the repeatable sex scenes for hints to BJ/HJ/TJ scenes but as of yet there are no hints for them in game.

As an aside, humorously the very last image I rendered happened to be one with the MC's dick in a girl's mouth, so there will be more foreplay content, I assure you. There's just always going to be more vaginal sex than anything else.

I truly appreciate your feedback. Sometimes I need a reminder to add in more variety into my game.

Hope you can continue to enjoy my game. Cheers!

Reactions: MinXe
Jun 25, 2017

Cheers!
Your game has an amazing number of characters and corresponding sex scenes. Even in its current version, there are already enough scenes. You can confidently complete the game at your own comfortable pace. :D

Reactions: ZinkoPoly
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes