3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Hello These error messages always appear. And the pictures are not displayed Thanks and greetings

View attachment 1316356
Slightly confused as to why your error says Pongo Delta 0.1 when the game is on 0.3

The only way I can think of this happening is if you're overwriting the files from the original 0.1 version.
Which is something you shouldn't do.

Each update should be extracted to it's own file and not overwrite an old file.

-edit-

I think I see what you've done here, you've added my mod to the 0.1 version of the game, ofc it's going to break :ROFLMAO:

My mod will only work with the 0.3 game version

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Just a general request for the moderators;

when you put something like;
View attachment 1316286

Could you also put a version number that this applies to please? just make it clearer for people since it seems often these kind of messages stay around even after the version they are for has been superseded.

Cheers.
It would apply to 0.1 (as it was remade)

It will also apply to 0.4

PD4.png

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oof didn't even put a loli patch on it this guy is asking to get in trouble jesus.

Darkku

May 25, 2017
at least u could hide the age a little bit more lol
those faces are like if they were 12 yo

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to play this game on my phone, through the Joiplay app. But when I start the game, this game turns off right away. :confused:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just a general request for the moderators;

when you put something like;
View attachment 1316286

Could you also put a version number that this applies to please? just make it clearer for people since it seems often these kind of messages stay around even after the version they are for has been superseded.

Cheers.
Pretty much every version so far!
Even the new Pongo Delta v0.4 public release on 7/31.
v0.4 will require a new game. Old saves won't work.

Edit - Seems like RIC0H beat me to the answer - HERE

Reactions: LunarBit

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Ok...i played the game today, for the first time, and i can say that this is a gooooood game... The story and all the action comes fast (to fast for my taste) but the result is as i already said very good. When i start playing games like that i thought that loli characters will be something "disgusting" but men i was wrong...Its hot as hell. Walkthrough works perfectly

Reactions: LunarBit
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes