3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
So uhm... Games a little rough around the edges (facial expressions and render quality) and the progression with the daughters are almost too fast.

However, i find the dream sequences intriguing and i noticed (being a former soldier) that she in the dreams yells in NATO phonetic code and i summed them up...

ALPHA, DELTA, DELTA, INDIA, CHARLIE, TANGO

That turns into 'addict' - so i cant imagine thats by chance when we learned about how they met? That coupled with the matrix glitch on the couch...? (or was that 'just' an easter egg - almost getting vibes like the movie "Source Code")

Intriguing indeed! I will keep an eye on this game, if quality improves ill throw some money on subscribestar for sure. Already there for Proud Daddy :p

EDIT screw it, jumped on the 1$ wagon to keep updated for now.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
However, i find the dream sequences intriguing and i noticed (being a former soldier) that she in the dreams yells in NATO phonetic code and i summed them up...

ALPHA, DELTA, DELTA, INDIA, CHARLIE, TANGO

That turns into 'addict' - so i cant imagine thats by chance when we learned about how they met?
screenshot0004.png

MC: Listen girls, I need to tell you something..
Girls: What is it Daddy?
MC: I'm addicted to fking my Daughters..
Girls: We kinda gathered that Daddy

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Young looking 20-year-olds or 80-year-olds in an alternate universe where time runs backwards? Lost me at at the age disclaimer at the very start of the game; not because I will not play or support a loli game( I do sometimes), but because the tags are not forthcoming and honest about loli content.

Reactions: thegrimm

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I honestly wonder what people are smoking when they review stuff like this with 5 stars. At least it gave me a few laughs by being unintentionally hilarious.
To be honest I gave 4 stars to completely different game, it was reworked from scratch in 0.2
0.1 was fun as it had much more options in story branching, while 0.2 is painfully linear.

I will rewrite my review and lower the score if 0.3 will follow the same direction.

Reactions: LunarBit

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I must say I'm really disappointed with the reworked version. The game was simplified to the extent, that if you don't abuse the girls in a sleep, the game will cancel your build up relationship with them.

Reactions: plumbis65

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
To be honest I gave 4 stars to completely different game, it was reworked from scratch in 0.2
0.1 was fun as it had much more options in story branching, while 0.2 is painfully linear.

I will rewrite my review and lower the score if 0.3 will follow the same direction.
Fair enough, although I wonder how much better it could have been haha. Nothing pisses me off more than MCs that are unironically delusional about their actions and intentions. This fucking guy is grooming, molesting, and raping his 12(?) year old daughter. But in his mind, he is some kind of caring and loving father or something lol.

Then we have those weird dream sequences where we are supposed to care for this poor father who lost a wife. Her looks and her personality lives on in her daughters. OooOOoh. Pfft. Forced emotional bait also gets on my nerves. Emotional responses should be earned with good set up, characters, and writing in general.

If you want rapey, make a rapey MC with bad intentions. If you want people to care about a loving relationship, don't make it rapey. Don't mix the two and do some weird shit like this game.

edit: Just to be clear, I don't have anything against loli. I even play The Guardian.

Last edited:
Reactions: jufot

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Fair enough, although I wonder how much better it could have been haha. Nothing pisses me off more than MCs that are unironically delusional about their actions and intentions. This fucking guy is grooming, molesting, and raping his 12(?) year old daughter. But in his mind, he is some kind of caring and loving father or something lol.

Then we have those weird dream sequences where we are supposed to care for this poor father who lost a wife. Her looks and her personality lives on in her daughters. OooOOoh. Pfft. Forced emotional bait also gets on my nerves. Emotional responses should be earned with good set up, characters, and writing in general.

If you want rapey, make a rapey MC with bad intentions. If you want people to care about a loving relationship, don't make it rapey. Don't mix the two and do some weird shit like this game.

The funny thing is that this game has decent support (~500$) on subscribestar XD. Those are pedo bucks if I've ever seen one.

edit: Just to be clear, I don't have anything against loli. I even play The Guardian.
So you piss yourself off? It's purely optional decisions. Ones that YOU make.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
People complaining about MC relationship with daughters need to take a step back for a minute. I put the option there for a path to take. It's not forced. It's something that YOU as a player choose to do. Before I get a response of "Well, if I don't go that route. Then I miss out on the content.". So what? What makes you think that this is the only story; the only route? You don't even know where the story is going yet. If you don't like what is out at the moment that's fine. I can respect that. But, don't try to judge and compare me with other authors and their titles. I'm not them and never will be. You should go financially support them too at some point and not just be a pirate. If you don't like what I create that's cool. Go. Don't play my content. I hope you find something else that can entertain you.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I make it a point to not shit on a story just because it it goes in a direction I don't like, as long as that direction makes sense for the characters and the story. The execution of the story that you are trying to tell is fair game for criticism though. If you give the players a choice to do something in the game, it has to make sense for the character to act that way. You can't just say that the players picking the choices are at fault because they decided to be rapey. Lets make it more absurd as an example. What if you give a choice to just beat the shit out of the daughters. And then later on you go on to tell them bedtime stories about their mother and how they met. Does this make any sense? No right? It's a similar thing with the rapey choices not jiving with the rest of the game. The tone is trying to be kind of heartfelt and wholesome, but you can straight up molest the girls without any sort of self awareness on the MC's part. That is the problem.

Don't worry, you are not the only one having problems in this regard. Even huge games like Radiant suffers gravely from illogical and bipolar actions of the MC when picking dark options.

Sorry if I came off as overly aggressive or something. I sometimes get carried away.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
I make it a point to not shit on a story just because it it goes in a direction I don't like, as long as that direction makes sense for the characters and the story. The execution of the story that you are trying to tell is fair game for criticism though. If you give the players a choice to do something in the game, it has to make sense for the character to act that way. You can't just say that the players picking the choices are at fault because they decided to be rapey. Lets make it more absurd as an example. What if you give a choice to just beat the shit out of the daughters. And then later on you go on to tell them bedtime stories about their mother and how they met. Does this make any sense? No right? It's a similar thing with the rapey choices not jiving with the rest of the game. The tone is trying to be kind of heartfelt and wholesome, but you can straight up molest the girls without any sort of self awareness on the MC's part. That is the problem.

Don't worry, you are not the only one having problems in this regard. Even huge games like Radiant suffers gravely from illogical and bipolar actions of the MC when picking dark options.

Sorry if I came off as overly aggressive or something. I sometimes get carried away.
It's cool. I can get carried away too.

The choices and actions are presented that way for a reason. I don't like doing cut and dry story arks. I didn't in Konk Island or Spring City. Sure, in the end my Pongo story might be, meh... But, the content present is like that for a reason. Which is why I can understand some people may not like what is out so far. I can respect that.

My Edit to Your Edit from earlier:

It's not pedo support dollars. It's people who are helping me create content. Period.

Younger models wouldn't really be a thing in my stories. It has been fail attempts on my part to prevent forums like these from literally sucking the traffic from me. Sure it's exposer but I'm not having that discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's cool. I can get carried away too.

The choices and actions are presented that way for a reason. I don't like doing cut and dry story arks. I didn't in Konk Island or Spring City. Sure, in the end my Pongo story might be, meh... But, the content present is like that for a reason. Which is why I can understand some people may not like what is out so far. I can respect that.

My Edit to Your Edit from earlier:

It's not pedo support dollars. It's people who are helping me create content. Period.

Younger models wouldn't really be a thing in my stories. It has been fail attempts on my part to prevent forums like these from literally sucking the traffic from me. Sure it's exposer but I'm not having that discussion.
Oh, that comment was uncalled for, sorry lol. I'm not aware of your previous games or what you've been doing to garner the support you have so far. I removed that comment. Anyways, good luck on your games. Contrary to how critical I can be at times, I do wish most devs success in the scene.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes