3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Spring City intro is available on . I won't be uploading and/or maintaining on forums. Mods here are free to do so, if inclined. Thanks.
Any updates on Pongo Delta?? Many of us still like this game and hope to see it through!

Reactions: Nemo warrior

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I've started working on Pongo Delta again. Starting from the beginning with new models.
that's cool...just ...maybe make a WT?or make the requirements for scenes less...demanding?
still a cool game and enjoyed it a lot..but ..to get the scenes...I replayed it quite a bit of times and didn't manage to do it...had to ask for help here on how to get the scenes since a lot of people were saying that they got x scene or y scene and so on...

Now this is your game and you do it the way you want to at the end of the game , juust that idiots like me ..probably won't enjoy this game to much...

Still I'm glad to hear you're going to continue with this game :D
loved both of the sisters :D

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
that's cool...just ...maybe make a WT?or make the requirements for scenes less...demanding?
still a cool game and enjoyed it a lot..but ..to get the scenes...I replayed it quite a bit of times and didn't manage to do it...had to ask for help here on how to get the scenes since a lot of people were saying that they got x scene or y scene and so on...

Now this is your game and you do it the way you want to at the end of the game , juust that idiots like me ..probably won't enjoy this game to much...

Still I'm glad to hear you're going to continue with this game :D
loved both of the sisters :D
I plan to simplify the gameplay a little more.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I'm making them appear younger. You can see a public pic of them on my subscribestar profile.
ok not bad but i think without heavy patching it will not be long here (proud father/the guardian)
i have nothing against younger chars but most people still cant different between a game (fiction) and reality also the same people claim that it is not real when they just caused a massacre in COD (insert random ego shooter) or raped theyre next victim (blackheart hotel as excample).
also why change the models in this one to be younger and remake spring city with older models would it not save a lot of time to just leave booth as they were? also in spring city were already several older LI´s what would have made a patch a lot more easy (last time i played pongo delta there were only 2 real LI´s the daughters if i remember correct)

but the plan to make the path a bit more easy or predictable is nice had to look a lot throug the script to find the way to get some scenes.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Just being honest and open with you. That's my intent.
great and i think as long as the story stays the same or similar maybe even from the quality like proud father (lots of choices no forces scenes like the guardian) we will be in for a treat (i really like the swetter more romantic storys) a bit of corruption is ok but most time it is just unnatural or borderline creepy as long you have choices how to behave and dont miss on the good pats just because you dont want to be an a..hole all good.

Reactions: LunarBit

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I've started working on Pongo Delta again. Starting from the beginning with new models.
Great news! I hope you keep the same story line, personalities of the daughters, and the same types of F-D interactions as in the original game. I'm not a fan of short hair on LI's, but the younger versions look good. Look forward to more development!

Reactions: LunarBit and DA22
Feb 18, 2018
Pongo Delta [v0.1] LunarBitStudio

Original Size Win/Linux: 626 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 68 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 50 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
please update the link for windows, Papi.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
They usually do that after new content gets released not before.
I thought it was when they start communicating again about the game? Well, hopefully the update comes soon so the tag can be removed, it'll be more likely to get new players with the abandoned tag gone

Reactions: colween
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes