VN Unity Abandoned Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DEFARIO

Nov 4, 2019
I have a question. Where I can find nsfw version? I see in here only sfw, but I know that earlier here was nsfw. Can be nsfw versions on Patreon or everywhere else???

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
how many nsfw scene in this?

I remember it used to be one at the start with pinky but now I re download and play till picnic and found nothing

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
You know looking back at this, I realized there aren't that many pony h-novels are there? Well as far as I know. I know about 3 so I could be/probably am wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: atur and GaRbS
Oct 10, 2018
You know looking back at this, I realized there aren't that many pony h-novels are there? Well as far as I know. I know about 3 so I could be/probably am wrong.
There really weren't that many "full" pony h-games, but there were a ton of small ones and flashes made. Unfortunately I can't find a large archive of them that I know exists somewhere. Feel free to browse somewhere like e621. It won't have everything, but it'll have a majority of the flashes.

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Oh, here's another clip as well:

Oh wait, its PTA remake?! :love:
Amazoness King posted a to the discord server with news about this game

Last edited:

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023

Oh wait, its PTA remake?! :love:
Amazoness King posted a to the discord server with news about this game
Old discord link, this is the new one

keff

Jan 21, 2018

New free mini-visual novel just released! Confection Confessions. Hope you guys enjoy it. Feel free to leave any feedback!
thanks for posting this in here cause i definitely would not have seen it

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes