VN Unity Abandoned Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Didn't realize this sort of fetish exists...but holy crap does the art look great, well done!

Reactions: darlic

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I like how the story has started so far, and hope that in later versions you will get to accept that town tour :3 the art design of the ponies is very well done and honestly the characters are very in character as well. I really look forward to what this game becomes ^_^.

Reactions: GaRbS

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
To bad you play as a male pony like all other ruined mlp things. Human male as pc and it could have been great.
Actually that might be something that will be changed later on, I get the impression that you will get to design your character eventually so being able to play a mare instead of a Stallion could be implimented eventually. On the same subject im hoping to see the ability to maybe customize your character colors and maybe even your species. It might sound incredibly silly to non pony fans, but being able to make your own character as you run around could be alot of fun, particularly for people who have 'pony sonas' that could be implimented.
As for the option to play as a human, that could be pretty interesting as well, but mgiht be really hard to program or add in. Maybe if the game does really well and gets big enough following they could add in a human character? The idea of the story is that your moving to ponyville so the random human doesnt really fit the story premise. Not saying that its not a good idea, but just that so far it doesn't really fit the kind of story thats been shown so far.

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
From spookitty's Patreon:
"

Here's the latest release! We did a lot of changes between this and the Beta version so we hope all of you will enjoy it!

One thing to note is that old saves may or may not work so take caution when using them.

With that out of the way, please let us know of any sort of bugs, errors, typos, or just general things you don't like. We’re always eager for critique and criticism.

UPDATE: We've fixed the issue everyone has had with the Player's name and crashings. Make sure to hit ctrl+F5 to make sure you're getting the right one if you're redownloading

Also, I feel the need to restate this, but there are ABSOLUTELY no underage characters involved in risque situations in this game. !

SECOND UPDATE: If you have a save from the last beta version then it will absolutely positively crash your game if you try to use it. This is because we updated several backgrounds that weren't in the original beta.

Changelog:
95% of art has been completely redone!
Continue the tour!
Meet a new Mane Character and her family!
Two new Scrapbook Unlocks! (NSFW only. 1 for SFW)

(Please remember that this project is still in an early work-in-progress and some content may be incomplete!) We hope you like it!

Download to version v.0.02 SFW (Win, 221.3 MB)

Download to version v.0.02 NSFW (Win, 228.4 MB)

Download to version v.0.02 SFW (Mac, 220.1 MB

Download to version v.0.02 NSFW (Mac, 227.2 MB)

Download to version v.0.02 SFW (Linux, 221.0 MB)

Download to version v.0.02 NSFW (Linux, 228.1 MB)
"

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you game, I always wanted to act like a creep with no regard for personal space who sexually harasses ponies he just met. I've finally realized my lifelong dream.

Realtalk tho, the game is going in a pretty good direction, keep it up.

Reactions: Spookitty

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
From spookitty's Patreon:
"

Here's the latest release! We did a lot of changes between this and the Beta version so we hope all of you will enjoy it!

One thing to note is that old saves may or may not work so take caution when using them.

With that out of the way, please let us know of any sort of bugs, errors, typos, or just general things you don't like. We’re always eager for critique and criticism.

UPDATE: We've fixed the issue everyone has had with the Player's name and crashings. Make sure to hit ctrl+F5 to make sure you're getting the right one if you're redownloading

Also, I feel the need to restate this, but there are ABSOLUTELY no underage characters involved in risque situations in this game. !

SECOND UPDATE: If you have a save from the last beta version then it will absolutely positively crash your game if you try to use it. This is because we updated several backgrounds that weren't in the original beta.

Changelog:
95% of art has been completely redone!
Continue the tour!
Meet a new Mane Character and her family!
Two new Scrapbook Unlocks! (NSFW only. 1 for SFW)

(Please remember that this project is still in an early work-in-progress and some content may be incomplete!) We hope you like it!

Download to version v.0.02 SFW (Win, 221.3 MB)

Download to version v.0.02 NSFW (Win, 228.4 MB)

Download to version v.0.02 SFW (Mac, 220.1 MB

Download to version v.0.02 NSFW (Mac, 227.2 MB)

Download to version v.0.02 SFW (Linux, 221.0 MB)

Download to version v.0.02 NSFW (Linux, 228.1 MB)
"
you can tag me and I'll update the thread when I see your post next time :)

Also I didn't check the CG to see what sexual content there was = didn't update the tags

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
"NSFW" = "not safe for work"...."SFW". i assume, is the opposite...safe for work....in other words...show your co-workers about this My Little Pony game that u found.
Okay so it was the opposite of what I thought (sort of) :p

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
By request:
The fact of uploading something was more interesting than straight up MLP :confounded:

You can stop my fetish but you can't stop my uploads :evilsmile::evilsmile:

If someone does a request for sissy/futa/ntr/furry/trees fucking,
you better godamn expect this game to appear on this website

tree fucking? challenge accepted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
well well okay , looks good from a artistic perspective...
don't now why there was a big black blob in the screen when you get up close and personal with Pinkie though is the game supposed to be censored ?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes