VN Unity Abandoned Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm about to give it five stars purely because it has Ugandan Knuckles

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
you can tag me and I'll update the thread when I see your post next time :)

Also I didn't check the CG to see what sexual content there was = didn't update the tags
Sorry, I had no idea that was a thing, I'll make sure to do that in the future. Thank you for the heads up by the way.

Reactions: GAB

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone get to meeting with Derp yet ?
checked the image folder and there was pics of giving her the muffin , tried to not do the tour but was talked into it by Raven and couldn't refuse.

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone get to meeting with Derp yet ?
checked the image folder and there was pics of giving her the muffin , tried to not do the tour but was talked into it by Raven and couldn't refuse.
Right after meeting Pinky and everyone leaving you will be in a scene with the banners by the train station. You get to keep a clipboard and the muffin. If you put your mouse on the top right corner, you'll have Derpy pop up and then you can click on her. You will get to choose if you will give her the muffin or not.

Reactions: WaerM

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
What sexual content does the game currently have? Since I've noticed that the tag has been removed from the thread.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
What sexual content does the game currently have? Since I've noticed that the tag has been removed from the thread.
I just downloaded and extracted the images and so far there's really nothing. The sexual content I saw was all censored for some reason. There also doesn't seem to be much content at least sexually speaking. Maybe pass for now. The censorship really ruins it.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I just downloaded and extracted the images and so far there's really nothing. The sexual content I saw was all censored for some reason. There also doesn't seem to be much content at least sexually speaking. Maybe pass for now. The censorship really ruins it.
I think you downloaded the wrong version of the game, because both playing through it and looking through the files of the NSFW version, only one scene has censored version, and the version that shows up in game are the images from the uncensored folder located within that one.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Two pictures of horse-cunt. I don't know what else I was really expecting.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Looks decent, at least more than whatever Tiarawhy cooked from his PonWaifuSim in the last 4 years. Waiting for more updates. And I think you don't have to censor anything. Patreon has strict policy on bestiality, though everything furry related is a-ok (unless it is an actual horse).

Reactions: GaRbS

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
I think you downloaded the wrong version of the game, because both playing through it and looking through the files of the NSFW version, only one scene has censored version, and the version that shows up in game are the images from the uncensored folder located within that one.
Oh yeah just looked through all of them. Missed the horse cunt pics. Other than that there is only a pic of a horse cock. One censored scene for some reason though. Still not much content sexually.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Two pictures of horse-cunt. I don't know what else I was really expecting.
I think I got the first one (Pinkie Pie), what is the second?
at least more than whatever Tiarawhy cooked from his PonWaifuSim in the last 4 years.
Oh yeah, that one. Most of the game is pure placeholders and things that aren't implemented yet. Not to mention that the art isn't the best. It's also in Unity, which is inferior to Renpy IMO.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Oh yeah, that one. Most of the game is pure placeholders and things that aren't implemented yet. Not to mention that the art isn't the best. It's also in Unity, which is inferior to Renpy IMO.
I really miss the old glory days of clop. I got myself interested again in pendulum music thanks to his parodies.
Actually, I miss years 2011 - 2013. Those were the good times.

• Sad
Reactions: atur and GaRbS
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes