VN Unity Abandoned Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Downloaded the APK version. Consistently crashes during the AJ speech. Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything though.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
it would be really funny, if this game end up to be like, a tottally WHOLESOME game, pay by people who was waiting for something entirely diferent. but kinda they dont complain, because it was really good and they be like...meh!
and the dev is like -KEIKAKU!

meanwhile in reality - "the dev is drawing NTR/gangrape/bukakke scene, with sweetie bell and aplebloom" YEAH, this gonna be tottally wholesome WAJAJAJAJAJJAJA!

Last edited:

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
Didn't realize we had a thread on this site.

I'm the new writer for this game. We've undergone a number of changes and development is back on track.

A new public release will be coming up soon for those still interested. If anyone has questions, feel free to ping me.

Before it's asked, NSFW scenes are upcoming, but not a priority. It's intended to be more of a Pony Life simulator rather than a straight NSFW game, so they'll come as they make sense. Development should pick up the pace with the next upcoming release, though it will still not be the fastest release cycle (small team with a focus on quality, etc.).

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
can we expect any sexual content? if yes is it a substantial amount or no?
There are only a few select instances of sexual content in the upcoming release.

It is not a substantial amount.

The first instance of significant sexual content will be in the public release after, in 0.4.0.

The majority of sexual content will be deeper into character narratives. ^^

Silk Wright

Sep 20, 2019
Okay!

New public release is live! 0.3 is up.

I hope you all enjoy.

As previously stated, the next full public update will actually include some NSFW content, though you'll have to earn it. :3c

You can find the patreon post here.

If one can get in touch with the uploader to update the main page, that would be great.

Reactions: T3DP4XF
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes