VN Unity Abandoned Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
FYI If your wanting information on the game spookittys patreon is completely free, heres a snippit for you guys.

"With Bel's help I'll soon have all the gamey parts of the game in place so we'll just be doing mainly story and asset creation after that. So hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more updates in 2019! "

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
FYI If your wanting information on the game spookittys patreon is completely free, heres a snippit for you guys.

"With Bel's help I'll soon have all the gamey parts of the game in place so we'll just be doing mainly story and asset creation after that. So hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more updates in 2019! "
if you find a new one, either dm me or post the link here and report it, it will ping uploaders and the thread will be updated :)

Memman971

Aug 1, 2017
Version 0.03b1 download links:
SFW version:
- - - - -
NSFW version:
- - - - -

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Version 0.03b1 download links:
SFW version:
- - - - -
NSFW version:
- - - - -
Whats new?

RandomUser5546

Jul 23, 2017
So the previous version was in Renpy and was a couple of hundred meg, new version is Unity and the zip is only 122 MB but wants to unzip to 2.5 GB? WTF is going on here?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Out of curiosity (my roommate is a brony), I downloaded it. I stopped during the tour when I noticed that there are several decisions that both do and don't make noises (which I assume the noise means an increase in whatever stat this game uses).
Rolling back doesn't actually roll back. It just shows you chat logs. And I didn't see any kind of save option during the tour to be able to make different choices. Deleted.

• Angry
Reactions: atur
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes