KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
really disappointed in this... think i was here when this first popped up, or maybe 2 updates in and after all that time, the only thing made was a blowjob... from one character.. by the time this game is done we will all be dead from old age.

* just as a note, i am not saying the quality is bad, or that the game is bad, they are both actually really really good. It is just it is taking forever for this game with such promise to literally get anywhere.

Last edited:

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
really disappointed in this... think i was here when this first popped up, or maybe 2 updates in and after all that time, the only thing made was a blowjob... from one character.. by the time this game is done we will all be dead from old age.

* just as a note, i am not saying the quality is bad, or that the game is bad, they are both actually really really good. It is just it is taking forever for this game with such promise to literally get anywhere.
It's basically just a money pit at this point. I feel bad for anyone who gives money to them... or not I suppose?

chadesu

Feb 16, 2018
Just want to ask.. It said here the voice is in english, but why I could only hear like "da da da da da" everytime they talk..

Jan 12, 2020
I like what I've seen from this game so far, but I was disappointed by the lack of content. I wasted my time spending time with the different characters hoping it would unlock more events, only to find out that Twilight was the only one with a route at the moment. One thing that I'm really happy about is that the ponies look just like the show instead of the hyper stylized crap that many clop artists pull. Looking forward to future iterations (especially Pinkie route), although from what I've seen this game is taking its sweet time with updates.

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
unplayable game did't see saves only autosave work
interface disapear and i cant open map, so i cant leave some locations

D

Deleted member 1921707

Wait at least 6 months to a year to see any amount of h-scenes or lewd scenes. The artwork is great, but everything
keeps getting redone. The writing, the game engine, the coding... It has real potential if it ever gets on the ground floor.

Nyves

Apr 23, 2018
Hey, can anybodyplay the minigames in Android, am i dumb? i cant even play the first tentacle one.

HunterX77

May 25, 2019
Hey, can anybodyplay the minigames in Android, am i dumb? i cant even play the first tentacle one.
I dont think you can win the tentacle minigame. Its one of those minigames that give the illusion that they can be won but in reality they can't. At least it's what i think it is because i was never able to win it

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
I dont think you can win the tentacle minigame. Its one of those minigames that give the illusion that they can be won but in reality they can't. At least it's what i think it is because i was never able to win it
You just have to try every item until the moment she is about to be raped, then you can use the dildo to destroy the machine, you can easily win the minigame.

Reactions: niennunb

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes