RPGM Abandoned Poolside Adventure Part 1 Remake [v0.6.5] [Offshore]

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
40806_poolside.jpg

Overview:

Poolside Adventure is massive rpg game with open world and variety of choices. Four girls to seduce, each of them with her own specific personality. Play as Chris, guy who decided to start all over in a new, small town and try to forget about your past. You can be a good boy or you can be a tough guy, but remember, all of your actions will have different consequences.​

Updated: 2018-01-27
Original Version:
Developer/Publisher: Offshore
Censorship: no
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quotation from Offshore:
"I've started working on The Poolside Adventure Part 1 Remake. I want to do it once again with better story, better gameplay, new events, maybe new characters and some other stuff."

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - - -
thanks @magnussio

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Per Request:

alifar

Jul 13, 2017
I'll give it ago. Girl on the right looks kinda off though. Might give a review if I remember

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Agreed. As of now, the only RPGM game that I feel is worth it is The Humbling Experience.
Well I think renryuu and the last sovereign have great story progression.

PS. am I the only one who thinks the girl on the left looks like Elsa.

U

User_215882

I think for rpgm ICC does a good job. Unless you plan on doing some immersive story that engine is useless. Youre better off using renpy or at least unirte.

U

User_215882

also this feels like My New Life. So save often and dont even think about playing this fullscreen.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
original one is good.
a remake one..mmh... i hope its still as good as original one.
change story and all, maybe a good thing, but also bad.

gonna test it

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Agreed. As of now, the only RPGM game that I feel is worth it is The Humbling Experience.
You may want to check out "Noxian nights" and the last sovereign. Haven't played the latter game in like a year and a half. The games long and filled with a good mix of story and sex content.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Call me crazy but for rpgm i am a LoQO fan. But stil lgot hatred for the engine itself. 1. Remake 2. Still on RPGM = pass

U

User_215882

Well this one better have the option to avoid any NTR or the thread is going to get bad. Like I dont haré for NTR I dont find it appeasing, but Im not one to shit on someone' s fetish.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Well I think renryuu and the last sovereign have great story progression.

PS. am I the only one who thinks the girl on the left looks like Elsa.
You aren't the only one who thinks she looks like Elsa. I agree with you about Renryuu and The Last Sovereign too. I think Harem by Ker is also really good. Harem Collector by Bad Kitty Games has good gameplay, but that one also throws quite a bit of humor into it too, making it stand out from similar games.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Well this one better have the option to avoid any NTR or the thread is going to get bad. Like I dont haré for NTR I dont find it appeasing, but Im not one to shit on someone' s fetish.
It's a shit fetish. Shit on it. Shit on it hard. :evilupset:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
can anyone please tell me if there is NTR in this game so I can avoid that garbage?

He practically removed the NTR completely (it wasn't hardcore NTR anyway, since you as the MC fuck every pussy in the game to ecstasy several times) and instead the douchebag of a friend (Jakob, I think) is the constant butt-end of jokes.

There's also even more sex.

All in all I like the remake and unlike many rpgm games you don't need to play half an hour between each sex scene.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Version 0.40 is online on svscomics, sadly I have a long download list there already.

Reactions: moszter