RPGM Abandoned Poolside Adventure Part 1 Remake [v0.6.5] [Offshore]

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How the fuck did this get taken down so fast?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I don't think it's NTR , It's just voyeurism. Is there another sex scene with his black friend in this game ? like on the Poolside part 2

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I don't think it's NTR , It's just voyeurism. Is there another sex scene with his black friend in this game ? like on the Poolside part 2
It's cucky shit, its crap as well as being completely out of the blue. Lol-swerve beta shit just fucking annoys people and needs to be properly labelled as such.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
From his Patreon Page:

Very sad info and my plans for future...
Mar 8 at 4:39pm

About 2 weeks ago I've lost my entire project (The Poolside Adventure Remake), all of my files from rpg maker gone and there is no way to recover them.

But it's not over yet... I'm working on another game, in which you're gonna play as a girl - Carmen, the beginner stripper. I'm planning to add a lot of uncommon but quite normal fetishes like gang bang, foot femdom, glory hole, bdsm etc... More info soon!​

Another Dude without Backup....
Or simply bored by his own project ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Actually there was no NTR in this version anymore. Instead you could constantly get Louis into shit, he got slapped, beaten, even shot. It was hilarious.

I'm sad to see this go and while I understand that the game we play isn't the same as the programm the devs work with, I have to wonder if it is completely impossible to reverse engineer the content at least partially from the playbale version.

And really, I would think it laughable how the devs always lose their whole data, but if I think about waht I would lose if my main hard drive got damaged beyond repair, there would also be a lot of stuff that would simply be lost.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This is one experience i don't mind being abandoned, boring plot walk around meet a girl get sex with no effort...and that is all..
really this could and should have been a visual novel since it is linieraer and you can only interact with the relevant npcs anyway.
having said that it overstayed its welcome,even unfinished it is longer than necessary.

Overall
other than the art,i wouldn't recommend this.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Poolside Part 1 Remake 0.6.5 Compressed (Untested)

Win 943 MB/244 MB :