RPGM Completed Poolside Adventure Part 2 [Offshore]

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Am I the only one who is sick of being cuckoolded by your so-called friend louis.

Has the developer an NTR fetish or what?

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Stop the stupid useless NTR bashing. If its inside the game then stop plaing it and play one of the hundret other games. This community should really learn to live and let live. You dont need to like the fetish of other but you can accept and ignore the fetish you dont like!

Colombiana

Aug 31, 2017
Stop the stupid useless NTR bashing. If its inside the game then stop plaing it and play one of the hundret other games. This community should really learn to live and let live. You dont need to like the fetish of other but you can accept and ignore the fetish you dont like!
nothing wrong with ntr in games and people that like that what really rages me is that the devs did not mention it in the description or tags, so the people that don't like it discover it by surprise in the middle of the play how someone can "ignore the fetish you dont like" if it is not mentioned?

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
nothing wrong with ntr in games and people that like that what really rages me is that the devs did not mention it in the description or tags, so the people that don't like it discover it by surprise in the middle of the play how someone can "ignore the fetish you dont like" if it is not mentioned?
Its totaly ok if you say it this way and i would agree you completly.
But writing

Am I the only one who is sick of being cuckoolded by your so-called friend louis.

Has the developer an NTR fetish or what?
or

I hate NTR that Louis, want to harem all the girl by himself
is nothing more then bashing something they dont like!

Reactions: Theboss3213

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Its totaly ok if you say it this way and i would agree you completly.
But writing

or

is nothing more then bashing something they dont like!
Or it is you taking me venting a bit too seriously.
And for fuck's sake, how are two sentences "bashing" something?
If I want to bash something, I can do way better than that. ;)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016

The NTR in this game makes no sense at all. The PC is a complete stud, driving every girl he has sex with to multiple orgasms and yet he gets one-upped by Louis all the time, without even an option to tell him to fuck off.

That's why I don't like it. It's not an NTR game as NTR PCss are either spineless wimps OR you get the chance to get rid off the rival.
In Poolside Adventures it's neither.
If this game started out as an NTR game where you are a pussy whose best friend takes away all his girls, then yes, I would never have played it.
So I fail to see how your argument makes any sense.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
There's NTR in this one?
Ffs man
I wish it was optional, giving the chance for those like me who hate this fetish to take another path. It's obvious that NTR is a big turnoff for lots of people. Keep it in, just give the option to bypass it.

Reactions: str8up and Boyoi

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
yep wish i knew it sooner, i hate NTR.
someone should add it to the tags...

Reactions: Boyoi

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Glad I waited on this.

It really needs adding to the OP, some of us hate NTR and I came here to download it.

If I hadn't checked comments first I wouldn't have been impressed at all.

So, yeah, that needs adding to the tags pretty quickly before it annoys more people.