VN Ren'Py Porcelain Dolls [v0.01] [Iron Tiger]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo3.jpg

Overview:
Kathryn lived an ordinary life. A house on the West Coast, a family, a career. But in one moment, it all disappears. Her familiar life falls apart. Kathryn will be forced to seek help on the criminal, nocturnal streets of the metropolis. Or maybe the police can help her? Detective Ethan Dutch might be able to help. But his career in the police department is on the verge of collapse. Scandals at work, drinking, and a difficult character have brought the once-legendary cop to the brink of ruin. Can he restore his reputation and earn back respect?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-15
Release Date: 2024-07-15
Developer: Iron Tiger
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0011.jpg screenshot0012.jpg screenshot0013.jpg screenshot0014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Kathryn will be forced to seek help on the criminal, nocturnal streets of the metropolis. Or maybe the police can help her.

I don't see any NTR tag so that's good(y). But if you plan to include it (by looking at the overview), I would advise it to be avoidable NTR (Won't happen when MMC/FMC choose) and not skippable NTR (Will still happen but MMC/FMC can choose to view it or not).
Models are looking good and story is interesting enough. I love that you tried to give expressions to your models that's commendable(y)(y). Will give it a go.

Keep Growing!
Stay healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Iron Tiger

Iron Tiger

Formerly 'tigerkid1988'
Dec 26, 2019
Is this a it's not ntr because its multi-protag kinda game? sexual harassment - groping.. whats the dynamic between the two protagonists? do you have a choice or is it story forced?

The male protagonist and the female protagonist in the main storyline are not each other's love interests. I have not yet planned for the possibility of a romantic relationship between the two protagonists.

Iron Tiger

Formerly 'tigerkid1988'
Dec 26, 2019

I don't see any NTR tag so that's good(y). But if you plan to include it (by looking at the overview), I would advise it to be avoidable NTR (Won't happen when MMC/FMC choose) and not skippable NTR (Will still happen but MMC/FMC can choose to view it or not).
Models are looking good and story is interesting enough. I love that you tried to give expressions to your models that's commendable(y)(y). Will give it a go.

Keep Growing!
Stay healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Iron Tiger
Hello!
I might not fully understand the situations where the NTR tag should be applied. The main characters will not have romantic relationships with each other. This might be added someday as an alternative path, but for now, it doesn't exist. Any romantic interactions can be avoided. The game can be completed without any romance if desired.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hello!
I might not fully understand the situations where the NTR tag should be applied. The main characters will not have romantic relationships with each other. This might be added someday as an alternative path, but for now, it doesn't exist. Any romantic interactions can be avoided. The game can be completed without any romance if desired.
What you mean is that both MMC and FMC will not be involved romantically with eachother but they can choose to persue other depending on the choice, right? But if MMC and FMC do not get romantically involved with eachother than That makes things different for me. You see, I only play MMC games and the only condition I will play FMC game is when both FMC and MMC are getting involved with each other romantically but I'm minority in this part(not playing FMC games).

You can see below and check if NTR (netorare/netorase) will be present in-game in future or not and if it does you can include it in genre section in planned tags also, do mention whether it will be avoidable ntr or skippable ntr.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Kathryn lived an ordinary life. A house on the West Coast, a family, a career. But in one moment, it all disappears. Her familiar life falls apart. Kathryn will be forced to seek help on the criminal, nocturnal streets of the metropolis.
Not sure: Group sex , Anal Sex , Prostitution
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

With that overview one would think that those tags would be fundamental in the story, i mean personally I have no interest in some of those, but what kind of criminal world is that? :unsure:

Anyways, good luck dev.

Iron Tiger

Formerly 'tigerkid1988'
Dec 26, 2019
What you mean is that both MMC and FMC will not be involved romantically with eachother but they can choose to persue other depending on the choice, right? But if MMC and FMC do not get romantically involved with eachother than That makes things different for me. You see, I only play MMC games and the only condition I will play FMC game is when both FMC and MMC are getting involved with each other romantically but I'm minority in this part(not playing FMC games).

You can see below and check if NTR (netorare/netorase) will be present in-game in future or not and if it does you can include it in genre section in planned tags also, do mention whether it will be avoidable ntr or skippable ntr.
Thank you for the explanation. I think the MMC will have the possibility of facing the threat of NTR. However, this might happen with his other love interests (not with the FMC). That's my current assumption. The script is written, but I haven't detailed it or planned alternative paths yet. As for the relationship between the main characters, it's actually a good idea. Unfortunately, it would break the game (resulting in a constant damsel in distress scenario), although it might be possible in the endgame.

P.S. I actually wanted to add the option to play as only one character, either Dutch or Kate (with the other on autopilot). But right now, there's too little content in the game to play as just one. Later.