adonzo

Aug 11, 2020
mbmb feature request: Buttons to remove all models from camshows/carwash/whatever (eligible models only for photostudio), and/or the ability to auto-schedule models assigned to these jobs for scenes. Also fix the photostudio exploit where you can get around the removal block by assigning them to somewhere else like a carwash and then removing them from that job.

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Could someone (or dev) explain how consistency works ???

It makes absolutely non sense for me. When Im shooting same type of scene, consistency decreased. When I shoot different type of scene, it decreases. Sometimes I have the feeling its happening with a few weeks of delay, sometimes I have the feeling its instant.

And another question about piracy. When you advance in game, piracy becomes stronger. Do you have a way to avoid it ? Or the only way for both issues is just... having your own website ??? So you dont care anymore about trends for ex !!!

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
Could someone (or dev) explain how consistency works ???

It makes absolutely non sense for me. When Im shooting same type of scene, consistency decreased. When I shoot different type of scene, it decreases. Sometimes I have the feeling its happening with a few weeks of delay, sometimes I have the feeling its instant.

And another question about piracy. When you advance in game, piracy becomes stronger. Do you have a way to avoid it ? Or the only way for both issues is just... having your own website ??? So you dont care anymore about trends for ex !!!
For consistency - more or less it penalizes scenes less popular than your recent scenes - though I don't know details yet. Yet. I was wrong, very very wrong; See the folliwing post for the complete explanation.
As for piracy - I believe nothing can be done about it other than using websites, yes - which is a shame, but it kinda IS realistic. And I believe trends do affect scene popularity which helps getting subscribers, so they do matter (though not as much).

Last edited:

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
Since people ask about consistency all the time: I decompiled the game and took a look at the source code. I'm not familiar with Godot scripting language, but it seems fairly straightforward. I might have misunderstood something, but I think I've been careful enough to avoid all errors.

TLDR: If you have published 50 scenes or more in last 70 days you get penalized based on how variable are your scenes and girl levels. It also greatly penalizes you based on variability of model bonus traits and scene types you shoot. The scene being published doesn't seem to matter at all; scenes consistency debuff is calculated before the scene is published and changes daily.

And here's how it works in details.
To begin with, I believe all of the calculations are carried out at midnight and affect scenes that you publish during that day. The calculation is also carried out whenever you (from a quick glance) load the game - so saving and reloading the game before publishing might slightly affect consistency levels. I haven't verified that one, however.
As such, it seems to me that the stats of the particular scene you publish don't matter.

It works based on 4 variables, we'll call them
"70 days scene popularity average", "70 days girl rating average", "scene standard deviation" ,"girl standard deviation".
For now, keep in mind that "popularity average" is not exactly popularity average. More on this soon.
Guys don't contribute to the consistency debuff directly. They only affect it indirectly by affecting scene popularity.

Now, these four variables are derived from the list of all scenes published in 70 (see note 1) days.
It also, no surprise, uses data of all actresses that starred in these movies, counting each appearance separately (so, a really "busy" girl will contribute to these stats multiple times). Models that you have removed from the contact list seem to NOT be used in the following calculations.

First, all scenes published in last 70 days are collected.
For every one of thes scenes (looks like it's sorted by shooting time, but I'm not sure) the game takes popularity and total bonus score and calculates, let's say, "transformed popularity" with the simple formula:
Transformed popularity is equal to popularity raised to the power of the bonus.
Example, this scene has popularity 3300 and total bonus of 0.6461; the scene's transformed popularity will be approximately 187,63.
1692542927909.png
All of these "transformed popularities" are stored in a variable that we will call "scene popularities" list.
At the same time game stores current levels of all the girls that have played in these movies. We will call this list "girl levels" list. In the example I shot a movie with level 4.2 model, so that value will be put on the list.

Now, the code splits into two branches.
Branch 1: If the scene popularity list has at least 50 values in it:
EDIT: It's not glitched; The game actually properly trims top and bottom 10% of the scene popularities and girl levels (so that extremely talented girls / popular scenes don't ruin your consistency too hard).

Now, the game calculates average of the 80% of the kept "scene popularities" and average of the 80% kept "girl levels". It also calculates of these trimmed lists. See the formula on the wiki if you're not familiar with the concept; it's a relatively simple calculation.
Finally, results of these calculations are the four variables that I've mentioned previously.

Branch 2: If you have not published 50 movies in last 70 days.
Averages are set to 0.1, standard deviations are set to 0, nothing else happens.

The branches combine
Now the variables are calculated and will be kept for the remainder of the day.
The consistency debuff is calculated as follows:

Two temporary variables are created.
1) "scene factor" calculated as "scene standard deviation" / "70 days scene popularity average"
2) "girl factor" calculated as "girl standard deviation" / "70 days girl rating average"

If the "scene factor" is equal to 0, consistency debuff is not applied. Keep in mind that this will definitely be the case if the code went through branch 2. It will almost surely NOT BE the case if the game went through branch 1.

Otherwise, consistency will be applied based on "total factor", calculated as (0.81 - scene factor - girl factor).
Finally, the total factor is capped between 0% and -20%, and that's the penalty that's applied.

I can't say why 0.81 is used - it's meant to provide a buffer so that very small variances don't ruin your consistency.
I believe the number is just there for a balancing purposes, and might be increased or decreased based on the feedback (and intended balancing). As far as I can say, it's not some sort of a special value derived in a specific way; it's just an arbitrarily chosen and manually refined constant.

Note 1 - The code checks for last 70 days, but I'm not exactly sure how accurate is it (up to an ingame minute? hour? day?) Also, names of the variables in code refer to 3-month period - perhaps the names are a leftover from the early version of the mechanic, or perhaps it should be 90 days and it's a bug. Only one person knows, and it's not me.

Edit; fixed a missing minus sign, expanded a bit on a single detail.
Also, don't ask me how to decompile the game and/or to post relevant code fragments and/or post other code fragments. If mbmb is fine with it, I might do that. Until mbmb takes a stance on decompiled code, I'll keep the decompiled files to myself.

Edit 2: Now that I gave it another thought, I believe it's the way scene popularities are transformed that actually messes with the player the most. Total bonus might vary from 50% to 150%, transforming 4k popularity scene anywhere between ~63 and over ~250000. That definitely introduces enough variance to almost surely set consistency at -20%, as long as the player sometimes uses models with bonus-affecting traits and shoots different scene types.

Last edited:

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
For fame :

- From lvl 0 to lvl 2 of fame : just published some video (hidden cam or scenes).
- From lvl 2 t lvl 5 of fame : do some contracts (work orders button). Be careful, you could regularly lose some fame if you dont have enough security guard. Sometimes you could earn some fame when you published a scene with a famous model.

For analysis PA, you need to open a company (follow tutorial), then to go to job center (button when on the overview panel), and hire a personnal assistant (PA). Then go to staff panel, click the personnal assistant then assign her to the role of analysis by clicking the computer button on right.

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Since people ask about consistency all the time: I decompiled the game and took a look at the source code. I'm not familiar with Godot scripting language, but it seems fairly straightforward. I might have misunderstood something, but I think I've been careful enough to avoid all errors.

TLDR: If you have published 50 scenes or more in last 70 days you get penalized based on how variable are your scenes and girl levels. It also greatly penalizes you based on variability of model bonus traits and scene types you shoot. The scene being published doesn't seem to matter at all; scenes consistency debuff is calculated before the scene is published and changes daily.

And here's how it works in details.
To begin with, I believe all of the calculations are carried out at midnight and affect scenes that you publish during that day. The calculation is also carried out whenever you (from a quick glance) load the game - so saving and reloading the game before publishing might slightly affect consistency levels. I haven't verified that one, however.
As such, it seems to me that the stats of the particular scene you publish don't matter.

It works based on 4 variables, we'll call them
"70 days scene popularity average", "70 days girl rating average", "scene standard deviation" ,"girl standard deviation".
For now, keep in mind that "popularity average" is not exactly popularity average. More on this soon.
Guys don't contribute to the consistency debuff directly. They only affect it indirectly by affecting scene popularity.

Now, these four variables are derived from the list of all scenes published in 70 (see note 1) days.
It also, no surprise, uses data of all actresses that starred in these movies, counting each appearance separately (so, a really "busy" girl will contribute to these stats multiple times). Models that you have removed from the contact list seem to NOT be used in the following calculations.

First, all scenes published in last 70 days are collected.
For every one of thes scenes (looks like it's sorted by shooting time, but I'm not sure) the game takes popularity and total bonus score and calculates, let's say, "transformed popularity" with the simple formula:
Transformed popularity is equal to popularity raised to the power of the bonus.
Example, this scene has popularity 3300 and total bonus of 0.6461; the scene's transformed popularity will be approximately 187,63.
View attachment 2865067
All of these "transformed popularities" are stored in a variable that we will call "scene popularities" list.
At the same time game stores current levels of all the girls that have played in these movies. We will call this list "girl levels" list. In the example I shot a movie with level 4.2 model, so that value will be put on the list.

Now, the code splits into two branches.
Branch 1: If the scene popularity list has at least 50 values in it:
To me, this branch seems to be glitched. mbmb tried to trim top and bottom 10% of the scene popularities and girl levels (so that extremely talented girls / popular scenes don't ruin your consistency too hard), but the trimming happens before the list is sorted. As such, the trimmed elements are not the outliers, but simply the oldest and newest entries.

To reiterate, 10% of the most recent scenes and 10% of the oldest scenes don't contribute.
In the same way, 10% of most recent girl levels and 10% of the oldest girl levels don't contribute. Keep in mind that's not "girls from these 10% movies". It's just 20% (combined) of the values in the list. As the girl can be put on the list multiple times, they might still contribute. Or not.
In other words, the scene you publish will only matter in a week or so, assuming you publish at a relatively stable pace and produce similar scene types as previously.

Now, the game calculates average of the 80% of the kept "scene popularities" and average of the 80% kept "girl levels". It also calculates of these trimmed lists. See the formula on the wiki if you're not familiar with the concept; it's a relatively simple calculation.
Finally, results of these calculations are the four variables that I've mentioned previously.

Branch 2: If you have not published 50 movies in last 70 days.
Averages are set to 0.1, standard deviations are set to 0, nothing else happens.

The branches combine
Now the variables are calculated and will be kept for the remainder of the day.
The consistency debuff is calculated as follows:

Two temporary variables are created.
1) "scene factor" calculated as "scene standard deviation" / "70 days scene popularity average"
2) "girl factor" calculated as "girl standard deviation" / "70 days girl rating average"

If the "scene factor" is equal to 0, consistency debuff is not applied. Keep in mind that this will definitely be the case if the code went through branch 2. It will almost surely NOT BE the case if the game went through branch 1.

Otherwise, consistency will be applied based on "total factor", calculated as (0.81 - scene factor - girl factor).
Finally, the total factor is capped between 0% and -20%, and that's the penalty that's applied.

I can't say why 0.81 is used - it's meant to provide a buffer so that very small variances don't ruin your consistency.
I believe the number is just there for a balancing purposes, and might be increased or decreased based on the feedback (and intended balancing). As far as I can say, it's not some sort of a special value derived in a specific way; it's just an arbitrarily chosen and manually refined constant.

Note 1 - The code checks for last 70 days, but I'm not exactly sure how accurate is it (up to an ingame minute? hour? day?) Also, names of the variables in code refer to 3-month period - perhaps the names are a leftover from the early version of the mechanic, or perhaps it should be 90 days and it's a bug. Only one person knows, and it's not me.

Edit; fixed a missing minus sign, expanded a bit on a single detail.
Also, don't ask me how to decompile the game and/or to post relevant code fragments and/or post other code fragments. If mbmb is fine with it, I might do that. Until mbmb takes a stance on decompiled code, I'll keep the decompiled files to myself.

Edit 2: Now that I gave it another thought, I believe it's the way scene popularities are transformed that actually messes with the player the most. Total bonus might vary from 50% to 150%, transforming 4k popularity scene anywhere between ~63 and over ~250000. That definitely introduces enough variance to almost surely set consistency at -20%, as long as the player sometimes uses models with bonus-affecting traits and shoots different scene types.
Okay so I need some time to take time to read it multiple times but thank you for your research.

My main question is, and thats totally unclear for me : is the best to shoot always different kind of scene (even when a type of scene is a trend and so you want to always shoot this type of scene to earn more money) or to always shoot the same kind of scene ??

I mean... consistency means nothing at all for me. Is it because you dont shoot enough the same type of scene that you have a minus 20% of consistency ? Or you have to shoot different type of scene to avoid having minus 20% of consistency ?

Because of the way consistency is calculated, its really hard for a player to know if he is going in a wrong way or not. Cause 70 days and 50 scenes is a lot of time. So you would feel the impact of your choice you made 70 days before, only 70 days after that and you have no way to have the feelback of what you did wrong or not.
I mean, it could be really easier for players, to have trends on one side (to earn more money), and some specific demands of fans (not about models, but about type of scene) on the other. Then after some time if you dont respect demands of fans, you would have a -20% as a boycott of your videos for ex. And then you have to publish some scenes they demand to avoid this minus.

I have the same feeling about fans in the game. I dont have the feeling fans have a huge impact in the game right now. For me its just a number and even if sometimes i try to let it grow, I have the feeling there is no impact in the gameplay.

Fianlly, I really think the way money earn with shooting scene, with all the % calculation, is pretty bad to help player understand how to make money while shooting scene.
With your explanation, I understand thats the way dev calculate money earn by scene. But as a player, its pretty absurd to see that with a 10% more with 2 trends for ex, you would earn not just 10% more money with a scene, but more likely 50-75% !!!

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
in general, consistency should penalize you if you set some standard, then suddenly start doing shit quality scenes and using shit models. fans wont like it and you'll get a penalty up to 20%.

BillieJeans yes, it's just ratio between mean and standard deviation. in statistics it's called coefficient of variation.
quick glance at the code, the arrays are sorted before cutting off the outliers. will check more thoroughly later
3 month average was too long in my testings. could be the way i play i though. thats why i've changed it to 70 days

mbmb feature request: Buttons to remove all models from camshows/carwash/whatever (eligible models only for photostudio), and/or the ability to auto-schedule models assigned to these jobs for scenes. Also fix the photostudio exploit where you can get around the removal block by assigning them to somewhere else like a carwash and then removing them from that job.
it's deliberate that you cant schedule chicks that are assigned to some job. they give you passive bonuses by being there, so you'd be double dipping of sort.

Okay so I need some time to take time to read it multiple times but thank you for your research.

My main question is, and thats totally unclear for me : is the best to shoot always different kind of scene (even when a type of scene is a trend and so you want to always shoot this type of scene to earn more money) or to always shoot the same kind of scene ??

I mean... consistency means nothing at all for me. Is it because you dont shoot enough the same type of scene that you have a minus 20% of consistency ? Or you have to shoot different type of scene to avoid having minus 20% of consistency ?

Because of the way consistency is calculated, its really hard for a player to know if he is going in a wrong way or not. Cause 70 days and 50 scenes is a lot of time. So you would feel the impact of your choice you made 70 days before, only 70 days after that and you have no way to have the feelback of what you did wrong or not.
I mean, it could be really easier for players, to have trends on one side (to earn more money), and some specific demands of fans (not about models, but about type of scene) on the other. Then after some time if you dont respect demands of fans, you would have a -20% as a boycott of your videos for ex. And then you have to publish some scenes they demand to avoid this minus.

I have the same feeling about fans in the game. I dont have the feeling fans have a huge impact in the game right now. For me its just a number and even if sometimes i try to let it grow, I have the feeling there is no impact in the gameplay.

Fianlly, I really think the way money earn with shooting scene, with all the % calculation, is pretty bad to help player understand how to make money while shooting scene.
With your explanation, I understand thats the way dev calculate money earn by scene. But as a player, its pretty absurd to see that with a 10% more with 2 trends for ex, you would earn not just 10% more money with a scene, but more likely 50-75% !!!
type of scene does not matter for the consistency factor, only their quality (and quality of models)
what you should NOT do is shooting scenes with high end models AND low tier whores. you know, being all over the place.
you should align scenes with current trends. bonuses are nice.
it needs to be balanced right and it will be fine.

now fans, yeah i agree. they only influence website subscriber limit. so if you're ignoring websites, it's whatever.

that bonus number is an exponent, so you know it can get really big really fast and other way around.
i think it's fine. if you're not paying much attention you're moving around 90-100% (that is if you dont shoot amateur and have minimal marketing)
but if you align it with trends, use famous chicks, "first ever" scenes, marketing and all the other crap you can get pretty absurd money from one scene.

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Okay thank you its really clear now and I was (and not the only one I guess) far from what consistency is.

I think about consistency, trends and less important, piracy, players need a tutorial to fully explain how it works. Cause it has a huge impact of how much money you earn, even if you dont only make money with scenes.

And maybe I found a bug. During my game I played a lot while at lvl 2 of fame. Some models starting to appear, but not from agency models, just freelancers. They were almost all with 100 in all stats. Then, I started to find other freelancers but... famous models of rivals (like Cecilia Tiger, Nicole Ann and I was still lvl 2 of fame). I could recruit and even contracted such model.
So now Im lvl 3 of fame, its pretty weird cause 2 rival companies could have the exact same model. Nicole Ann is on Dreamy AND Desire&Sin agency for example.

Reactions: mbmb

adonzo

Aug 11, 2020
it's deliberate that you cant schedule chicks that are assigned to some job. they give you passive bonuses by being there, so you'd be double dipping of sort.
Okay, but you can still manually schedule models with these jobs to scenes without needing to remove them from their post first.

ETA: Auto-scheduler is also still busted as far as days of the week—it schedules everything for the day after the allowed dates, which means nothing ever gets scheduled for Monday and any hypothethical Saturday scenes get pushed to Sunday and don't happen.

ETA2: Might also suggest potentially changing weekly work orders to come in on Sunday instead of Monday. This will allow you to plan out new work orders for the week before studios get auto-scheduled.

Last edited:
Reactions: SikaNauta

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
type of scene does not matter for the consistency factor, only their quality (and quality of models)
But scene type directly influences bonus, so it does matter greatly for consistency factor. The difference can be as large as 15 percentage points itself (-4% for solo scenes, +11% for FFFM scenes). 100% bonus 3k popularity scene would have 96% bonus if it was solo and 111% bonus if it was FFFM. That alone transforms popularity to either ~2,178 for Solo and ~7,238 for FFFM.
While I did make a mistake reading the sorting code, I still believe I am right here that it does introduce not-so-subtle variance and I think it's the reason why so many people seem to be stuck with constant 20% consistency debuff.

quick glance at the code, the arrays are sorted before cutting off the outliers.
Yup, my bad. I've checked it myself again and it really is that way. Must've gotten confused for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Okay, but you can still manually schedule models with these jobs to scenes without needing to remove them from their post first.

ETA: Auto-scheduler is also still busted as far as days of the week—it schedules everything for the day after the allowed dates, which means nothing ever gets scheduled for Monday and any hypothethical Saturday scenes get pushed to Sunday and don't happen.

ETA2: Might also suggest potentially changing weekly work orders to come in on Sunday instead of Monday. This will allow you to plan out new work orders for the week before studios get auto-scheduled.
yeah well, what can i say, you're shouldnt be able to if the game was working right lmao
1. this was fixed
2. you're right, i'll change that

But scene type directly influences bonus, so it does matter greatly for consistency factor. The difference can be as large as 15 percentage points itself (-4% for solo scenes, +11% for FFFM scenes). 100% bonus 3k popularity scene would have 96% bonus if it was solo and 111% bonus if it was FFFM. That alone transforms popularity to either ~2,178 for Solo and ~7,238 for FFFM.
While I did make a mistake reading the sorting code, I still believe I am right here that it does introduce not-so-subtle variance and I think it's the reason why so many people seem to be stuck with constant 20% consistency debuff.

Yup, my bad. I've checked it myself again and it really is that way. Must've gotten confused for some reason.
sorry, yeah it does.maybe i should omit scene type factors from calculations. those are there for earnings only, to make FF+ scenes viable.
have to open excel and do some tests

tortlll

Jan 4, 2019
Hello!

I have a question about photoshoot work orders on v084:
Why have they been moved out of the Production tab, and why is the only way to complete them now to go back into the office and go to the work orders tab? It's a rather lengthy process.
There is no option to complete one photoshoot production and then immediately do another, which would be a great timesaver in this regard.

Another thing I wished to mention:
In previous version, longer contracts averaged out to a lower cost per month, but now, it seems to be the opposite.
Now, it seems that for every month that is added on, the cost per month increases.
This feels a bit counterintuitive, from a gameplay/real life perspective, as most longer contracts that I'm aware of tend to have lower per month averages in exchange for more guaranteed money up front.

Last edited:

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
Hello!

I have a question about photoshoot work orders on v084:
Why have they been moved out of the Production tab, and why is the only way to complete them now to go back into the office and go to the work orders tab? It's a rather lengthy process.
There is no option to complete one photoshoot production and then immediately do another, which would be a great timesaver in this regard.
That's been fixed in v084b, available at dev's patreon for free.

Another thing I wished to mention:
In previous version, longer contracts averaged out to a lower cost per month, but now, it seems to be the opposite.
Now, it seems that for every month that is added on, the cost per month increases.
This feels a bit counterintuitive, from a gameplay/real life perspective, as most longer contracts that I'm aware of tend to have lower per month averages in exchange for more guaranteed money up front.
I'm actually positive that longer contracts are not more expensive, in terms of cost per time. It can be easily seen with Non-porn contracts (The very first model I've checked wants 37k for 12 months and only 47k for 24).
It's that for porn contracts you need minimum 3 scenes per month, so longer contracts generate additional costs based on number of contracted scenes - and these are brutal.

I actually might research contract costs one day, but today is not the day

Actually, it's a relatively simple formula that did not require significant study. However, there are two oversights and there is one serious bug.
TL, dr: It's close to linearly based on almost everything: model's price per scene, amount of scenes, depravity requirements; Contract length only scales cost logarithmically. Furthermore, it's based on model's depravity and perks/policies. From non-obvious things, it's also reduced by relationship. Contracting rival models is heavily bugged - break their contract with PA first, and only then offer them a new one.

Full details:
1) amount of scenes (extra 0.1 if you include non-porn option; keep in mind this 0.1 is a flat increase, not a multiplier)
2) girls price per boy-girl scene
These two are added with a constant term;

Everything is then multiplied by:
3) Factor depending on the difference between highest depravity requirement and model's actual depravity (see Note 1)
4) Factor depending on the sum of depravity requirements of all scene types you chose (see Note 2)
5) Natural logarithm of contract length in months.
6) Balancing factor - constant.

This is "Base price"; fun fact, if you launch the game and capture standard output stream (for example, if you launch the game in the console) you can see it printed every time you set contract terms, along with factors #3 and #4.

Base price is divided by a number from 1.0 to 1.1, based linearly on your relationship with the model.

Then, three discounts are added together:
1) Between -10% discount and +20% increase based on how many payments you want to make
2) If you have recruited Alice: 5%
3) Up to 20% (See Note 3) if you have Cheaper Contracts Financial Advisor policy

Finally, if you have more expensive contracts starting perk everything gets multiplied by 20%.
This covers base costs only. There's also a cancellation fee.
From a quick glance financial PA reduces it by up to 90% for Agency models and ~23% for Rival models.

For agency models, the calculation depends only on models level and your PA levels; for models level around level 5 will be around 37k (with no financial PA). (See Note 4)
For rival models - It should only depend on your PA effective skill level, model's level and model's remaining contract length (linear dependence) - the value displayed is actually what you should pay.
However, due to a mistake, the game actually increases contract cancellation fee by this calculated number every time it recalculates contract price - so basically every time you change a single option on the menu. So if you change the options, say, 5 times (select 3 scene types, select contract length and choose scene count), you'll end up paying 6 times as much. (See note 5).

Note 1: for all porn-including contracts there's small constant penalty independent of the difference; it starts growing when the difference goes above 5

Note 2: good way to understand it: for sufficiently corrupted model:
FFF (35) and FFFM (65) cost the same as Boy-girl (45) and FFM (55),
and both are just a bit cheaper than solo (15) + MMF (80);
FFF (35) + FFM (55) cost the same as gangbang (90)

Note 3: Oversight 1 - Tooltip says "30% cheaper model contracts", but the actual discount goes up to 20%. Total discount displayed in the menu is correct.

Note 4: Oversight 2 - The game displays this fee as 0 because it either tries to access wrong variable or fails to set this variable. It is calculated and applied properly.

Note 5: While it's 5 actions, empiric testing actually results in payment being 6 times as big. I don't know the reason for it - it might be because the game calculates contract cost once before you choose any of the options. Or, perhaps, the game adds the extra amount when it changes scene amount by itself; It... really doesn't matter why.

Edit #IDK: I also took a look how cancelling rival contracts via PA works. It actually uses a different formula. Main differences are:
1) Base cost when cancelling via PA is 25% higher than when offering new contract.
2) PA can reduce this cost by up to 90%, not ~23%.
3) It uses PA's effective level, not effective skill level (it means that small increases in PA's skill matter when offering contract, but do not matter when only breaking current contract).

The difference in formulas means that with skill 100 PA you get ~6.15x higher cancelation fee when offering contract than when just breaking model's contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: ririmudev

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
I didnt have such details but it just confirms my feeling about how contracts work.

Btw, I have a question about contract : the minimum of scenes you contracted is 9 (for 3 months). You could aswell ask for 9 scenes for 4 months, or 5 months,...
But for 3 months and 9 scenes, 1rst its pretty hard to reach 9 scenes in 3 months (90days) cause of delay between 2 scenes (if you selected this option). And for 3 months and 9 scenes, if you selected boy-girl scene for ex, it costs around 30k $.
Its more expensive to shoot this 9 scenes for a total of 30k$ than to shoot 9 boy-girl scene with a girl (it will cost between 20 or 30k$ depending of the model).

So yeah, I understand cause its kind of signing an exclusive contract with a model, so you have to pay more than just shooting scene. But after rivals sign like 10 of your girls, they cant recruit more so you dont really care of having contracted models. Cause it costs you more to sign them.
It could be interesting to let rivals have a budget to sign models every month (or every 3 months). When a contracted model for rival is not contracted anymore, you could make scene again with her.

Right now, cause contracts are not really well balanced and seem pretty unfair for player, you could just "exploit" game by giving few models for rivals when reaching lvl 3 of fame, then dont care anymore about having contracted models cause its too expensive !!!

Im gonna make a report of my earnings in my game with no cheats and when I played almost all features of game. I could say that some features need balance in my opinion, but with all "numbers" it would be clear !

Reactions: Tomashu

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
-pa policy for cheaper contract is gone. if anything it should be a permanent bonus from whatever, most likely from one of the properties. and certainly not 20%
-contract cancellation fee was fixed
cancelling via PA is deprecated

I didnt have such details but it just confirms my feeling about how contracts work.

Btw, I have a question about contract : the minimum of scenes you contracted is 9 (for 3 months). You could aswell ask for 9 scenes for 4 months, or 5 months,...
But for 3 months and 9 scenes, 1rst its pretty hard to reach 9 scenes in 3 months (90days) cause of delay between 2 scenes (if you selected this option). And for 3 months and 9 scenes, if you selected boy-girl scene for ex, it costs around 30k $.
Its more expensive to shoot this 9 scenes for a total of 30k$ than to shoot 9 boy-girl scene with a girl (it will cost between 20 or 30k$ depending of the model).

So yeah, I understand cause its kind of signing an exclusive contract with a model, so you have to pay more than just shooting scene. But after rivals sign like 10 of your girls, they cant recruit more so you dont really care of having contracted models. Cause it costs you more to sign them.
It could be interesting to let rivals have a budget to sign models every month (or every 3 months). When a contracted model for rival is not contracted anymore, you could make scene again with her.

Right now, cause contracts are not really well balanced and seem pretty unfair for player, you could just "exploit" game by giving few models for rivals when reaching lvl 3 of fame, then dont care anymore about having contracted models cause its too expensive !!!

Im gonna make a report of my earnings in my game with no cheats and when I played almost all features of game. I could say that some features need balance in my opinion, but with all "numbers" it would be clear !
thats why i've made (almost) no limit for rival contracts in v0.9. it isnt based on their budget, such variable don't exist, but it does depend on their market share.
it's way harder, coz you're almost forced to contract if you dont want to be left without the good ones. at least you can now split the installments.
we'll see if keep it, coz i dont expect any good feedback from it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: dozermant

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
mbmb said:
thats why i've made (almost) no limit for rival contracts in v0.9. it isnt based on their budget, such variable don't exist, but it does depend on their market share.
it's way harder, coz you're almost forced to contract if you dont want to be left without the good ones. at least you can now split the installments.
we'll see if keep it, coz i dont expect any good feedback from it lol.
If you make it harder for 0.9, you should rework contract I think. Cause as I said, making contracts for models is almost not profitable at all in my own experience (lvl 3 50% of fame right now, 2 studios and 20 models contracted).

But the real question I guess, its : do you want your game to be grindy or more easier to play ?
Cause just to have an idea :
- Im optimizing a lot of my stuff, like the scenes to be sure to have best combo to have optimized trends per scene.
- exploiting some mechanisms (calling model and giving them days off when they are not contracted to have better relationship and so, best prize for boy-girl scene)
- played at easy difficulty
- played almost all features (30k / month for carwash, 30k for camgirl, 150k / strip club and night club, doing models contracts and some scenes)

After more than 2 and half years in the game, I made 4Mo of profit. Thats a lot, but cause I optimized, I played like 50h. And most of it was made before my lvl 2 of fame to avoid being steal by rivals.
If I had to make contracts for my models, I would earn 50k per month. So if I normally play the game (reaching lvl 3 of fame when I normally reach it, dont use exploits,...) , I would need 6-7 years to make the same profit so maybe 150h playing !!!!

I played a lot of managament game and for me, there are 3 important points to make it good :
- give some tools for the player to let him manage properly (a lof of informations and features so)
- have a good progress curve to let him have the feeing he become stronger (or have a better company), with some new features all along the game
- have some events, to change the way he play the game while he could become bored.

For the 1st part, we have a lot of info in this game and I really like that. We just need some info for specific feature (as I already said for consistency, hacking,... for ex). But its all good.

For the 2nd part, game needs some polish I guess cause right now, as a player, I dont have the feeling I earn more and more. To have an idea, I made same profit at 40th month (300-400k), than during the 6th month !!! So this game needs a better curve of progression. I think it could be good to have some features locked behind a lvl of fame (lvl 3 then lvl 4 for ex), but it should let the player to make a lot of profit if he decided to invest on it !

For the last part, I like the events you made when reaching lvl 3 of fame. But I think they could be more impactful cause for every event, Im like " okay, dont care". Events could depends of main gameplay type of players aswell (if he plays camgirls, something to impact him) !!!

And as I said, I played a game made by a huge company, and Im talking a lot about issues and making suggestion about it on steam, and they never read comments, dont take time to explain things,...
You seem to be alone developping a very good management game, and you take time to come here, read comments and explain things to us. A big thanks for you and your amazing job as dev !!!

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
A bug / design flaw with the game...

If you speak to a girl and get them to accept to work for you, if you leave and re-enter the location another girl takes her place without any time passing... if you have a high enough charisma you can repeat doing that many times to get an infinite supply of girls.

It should really force you to progress time before new girls show up.

You can also keep exiting and re-entering places for example the strip club so if only one or 2 girls are present you can keep re-entering to make more girls appear.

Also the tool tip on publishing videos always says that it needs editing even though it's already been edited and the button is enabled.

Last edited:

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Just my humble opinion, but cam-show earnings need a rework. Like I said before, I've had takes of barely even 5% and girls still get all pissy about it. A few iterations ago I could take up to 20% before they get mad. Anything less than that and they don't even earn enough to justify the server costs.

Reactions: Jeepster
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes