2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
can someone tell me what I need to do when a scene is stuck "In Pre-Production" permanently? I had taken a work order and when the date I set arrived nothing happened and I tried searching every button in all of the UI but couldn't figure out how to film the scene. It's still "In Pre-Production". I tried fast forwarding a few days but its permanently at that status. How do I move on from the status "In Pre-Production"?

Ok so I bought a set, set up the equipment and hired a director. Still in "In Pre-Production". No idea how to move into production tho...

Last edited:

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
So a persistent problem I've noticed is that when you're you home office screen (where all your models & business info are) new data doesn't visually update unless you leave the building and return to it.

Just one example (there are plenty of others) is that if I change someone's salary it won't show as changed until I exit the entire building and come back to it. The same it true of pretty much every other data point, too. It's like leaving & coming back are the only way to make the screen refresh. Clear all my phone messages and the phone keeps flashing until I leave and come back. Change a PA's role and it doesn't show on the PA tab unless I leave and come back. It's a minor annoyance, sure, but when you have to do it ten times in a row it became more than minor.

I know this may be a limitation of the Godot engine, but if it can be fixed, please do. Or at least add a "refresh page" function to F5 like web browsers have.

Next bug, and this is probably my own damn fault for being such a pig, but if you manage to knock up two randos in one day they will both try to show up with the pregnancy announcement at the same time and this not only causes both of their models to end up superimposed on top of each other, but the second one's dialog will get shoved behind the first one. You can still chose an option from the front/top layer NPC but the second one bugs out and vanishes as soon as you do and, AFIK, the response the game chooses for you is random.

Now for a request: The artwork for pregnant girls is one-size fits all. This means they go from flat stomach to ready to burst overnight. I think it would be better if we had three trimesters worth of bump curve instead, and that first trimester honestly should even count as "preggo" for categories because IRL it's barely even noticeable. Second should count as normal and the third should get a bonus for that fetish because that's when they finally get huge. Also the preggo outfits don't quite fit right over their asses & they constantly randomize - chose one for a girl and five minutes later she'll be wearing something else. They game obviously doesn't store that information anywhere. Should be an easy fix.

Pregnancy chances should be higher for teens & lower for MILFs. Again, should be simple to add. Also would be nice to have a game start option for "birth control not 100% effective" for those of us who like to live dangerously.

Would be interesting if rando NPC's could have actual spouses instead of just jealous boyfriends, and an option (high charisma) to convince them to tell their significant other that your secret bastard is theirs (like in Lab Rats). Catch is that such characters would be harder to seduce in the first place (or would they?)

Speaking of which... traits affecting chances of initial seduction would be a nice & simple addition. A girl with the Nympho trait should be very easy to get into bed, while a Frigid girl should be much harder. While we're at it, let's steal the dialog mechanics from Starfield for seduction: You get three passes of dialog, each one gives you 3-5 choices, each one with different chances of success (based on your stats vs her likes) and is worth X amount of points. You have to total Y number of points to seduce her within those three tries.

Here's a video. It's not that complicated, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69enthusiast

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
can someone tell me what I need to do when a scene is stuck "In Pre-Production" permanently? I had taken a work order and when the date I set arrived nothing happened and I tried searching every button in all of the UI but couldn't figure out how to film the scene. It's still "In Pre-Production". I tried fast forwarding a few days but its permanently at that status. How do I move on from the status "In Pre-Production"?

Ok so I bought a set, set up the equipment and hired a director. Still in "In Pre-Production". No idea how to move into production tho...
there are some cases when you remove a girl or director from your game while scene is in preprod, it may bug out and not cancel.
maybe you can manually cancel, it all depends what flags are set in code.

So a persistent problem I've noticed is that when you're you home office screen (where all your models & business info are) new data doesn't visually update unless you leave the building and return to it.

Just one example (there are plenty of others) is that if I change someone's salary it won't show as changed until I exit the entire building and come back to it. The same it true of pretty much every other data point, too. It's like leaving & coming back are the only way to make the screen refresh. Clear all my phone messages and the phone keeps flashing until I leave and come back. Change a PA's role and it doesn't show on the PA tab unless I leave and come back. It's a minor annoyance, sure, but when you have to do it ten times in a row it became more than minor.

I know this may be a limitation of the Godot engine, but if it can be fixed, please do. Or at least add a "refresh page" function to F5 like web browsers have.

Next bug, and this is probably my own damn fault for being such a pig, but if you manage to knock up two randos in one day they will both try to show up with the pregnancy announcement at the same time and this not only causes both of their models to end up superimposed on top of each other, but the second one's dialog will get shoved behind the first one. You can still chose an option from the front/top layer NPC but the second one bugs out and vanishes as soon as you do and, AFIK, the response the game chooses for you is random.

Now for a request: The artwork for pregnant girls is one-size fits all. This means they go from flat stomach to ready to burst overnight. I think it would be better if we had three trimesters worth of bump curve instead, and that first trimester honestly should even count as "preggo" for categories because IRL it's barely even noticeable. Second should count as normal and the third should get a bonus for that fetish because that's when they finally get huge. Also the preggo outfits don't quite fit right over their asses & they constantly randomize - chose one for a girl and five minutes later she'll be wearing something else. They game obviously doesn't store that information anywhere. Should be an easy fix.

Pregnancy chances should be higher for teens & lower for MILFs. Again, should be simple to add. Also would be nice to have a game start option for "birth control not 100% effective" for those of us who like to live dangerously.

Would be interesting if rando NPC's could have actual spouses instead of just jealous boyfriends, and an option (high charisma) to convince them to tell their significant other that your secret bastard is theirs (like in Lab Rats). Catch is that such characters would be harder to seduce in the first place (or would they?)

Speaking of which... traits affecting chances of initial seduction would be a nice & simple addition. A girl with the Nympho trait should be very easy to get into bed, while a Frigid girl should be much harder. While we're at it, let's steal the dialog mechanics from Starfield for seduction: You get three passes of dialog, each one gives you 3-5 choices, each one with different chances of success (based on your stats vs her likes) and is worth X amount of points. You have to total Y number of points to seduce her within those three tries.

Here's a video. It's not that complicated, really.

i have to connect every data change to an ui element(or more of them) and sometimes i just forgot to do it.
until everything is sorted out, as a hacky refresh button you could use H which teleports you to the office.

pregnancy stages are in from the start. there are 4.
it should be working, easiest way to test is going to hospital and spam wait for preggos to respawn and check if their bellies change.
unless somewhere else is bugged, but it shouldnt be since it's using the same system.
i may do preg stage related bonuses. it shouldnt be hard.

you're right and i've made now that fertility starts to decline after 25. i've set the limit to 45 without perks or fert pills.
birth control is not 100% effective, it's 98%. in v0.9 you can slightly increase the chance with perks and pills.

it's been implemented for quite some time that npcs when spawned they get assigned a status (single, in relationship or married)
thing is i havent used it yet, coz thinking about it too hard i convinced myself it wouldnt work.
most chicks in relationship should turn you down. but also most chicks are taken. most also arent whores that would cheat on first night of meeting you (like now).
it was suggested before that even if you fail, you could use some line at the end like "hope i meet her again" and she becomes permanent.
so next time you meet her, you could increse relationship, which increases favor and you may be able to convince her to join the photoshoot or more.
then you could do scenarios like meeting her somewhere with her husband and fucking her in the backroom.

starfield persuasion minigame is pretty nice. i'd had to abstract it a lot, cant write persuasion 1000 lines.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
there are some cases when you remove a girl or director from your game while scene is in preprod, it may bug out and not cancel.
maybe you can manually cancel, it all depends what flags are set in code.
Neither director nor girl was removed. I would just like to know how to move the status from "In Pre-Production" to production, or any other status. I am not saying its nessecarily bugged, I just don't know how to get out of "In Pre-Production" status.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Neither director nor girl was removed. I would just like to know how to move the status from "In Pre-Production" to production, or any other status. I am not saying its nessecarily bugged, I just don't know how to get out of "In Pre-Production" status.
Screenshot_2023-09-25_10-52-48.png
if this button isnt here...
i know players reported that some scenes stayed in preprod forever
either you ignore it or send me the save and i'll delete it

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 2955625
if this button isnt here...
i know players reported that some scenes stayed in preprod forever
either you ignore it or send me the save and i'll delete it
I think you misunderstood my questions. I understand that there is a cancel button. However, my question wasn't where the cancel button is but rather how to move the status from "In Pre-Production" to production, or any other status:

How do I move on from the status "In Pre-Production"?

[...] No idea how to move into production tho...
[...] I would just like to know how to move the status from "In Pre-Production" to production, or any other status. I am not saying its nessecarily bugged, I just don't know how to get out of "In Pre-Production" status.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I think you misunderstoof my questions. I understand that there is a cancel button. However, my question wasn't where the cancel button is but rather to move the status from "In Pre-Production" to production, or any other status.
alright, sorry
when you(or your PA) do studio production you set a shooting date.
till that day the scene is in pre-production. on that day it will go into production and then wait for editing / publishing

IMNoob

Nov 19, 2016
We recently got 0.84 so I'll assume you have more than a month until you will get a new update, if you are patron(ing) you might get dev branches as well.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I have a suggestion for the sake of my own frustration. Make it so that if you can keep a model's happiness high enough for long enough they can spontaneously gain the "Loyal" trait. Having to keep them on contract forever to avoid poaching becomes a drag after the first year or two.

Also I think the named special girls with stories should have their job preferences fixed instead of random. It seems silly how I can recruit them as PAs and then they'll get "hates being a PA" as a job pick. The maid should get "loves being a makeup artist " automatically since that's part of her story.

Reactions: adonzo

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Recently? It dropped at the end of April lol it's been almost 5 months
it was paused for few months

dev dropping now, in a day or two
stable end of october

I have a suggestion for the sake of my own frustration. Make it so that if you can keep a model's happiness high enough for long enough they can spontaneously gain the "Loyal" trait. Having to keep them on contract forever to avoid poaching becomes a drag after the first year or two.

Also I think the named special girls with stories should have their job preferences fixed instead of random. It seems silly how I can recruit them as PAs and then they'll get "hates being a PA" as a job pick. The maid should get "loves being a makeup artist " automatically since that's part of her story.
i dont want loyal trait to become common, but i do agree some should get it
what would the exact triggers be apart from high relationship i don know. maybe mansion resident and some other shit
i just dont want it to be too exploitable
autorenew was suggested but can be such a double-edged sword. during the the current contract she can build up fame and her price fucking skyrocket. then you get few renewals and you're out of money
maybe i could make it few clicks less or something

special chicks were sorted out for v0.9, now their life goal is being a pa

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
Hello, I would like to know. Where can I meet you? If anyone knows please answer Sankyu :)
First scene: Hotel, Saturday or Sunday, 8 to 19, you need at least 10k in cash
Second scene: Hotel, Saturday on Sunday, 8 to 19, you need at least 10k in cash
Third scene: Hotel, Saturday only, 8 to 19, you need at least 10k in cash. This scene unlocks jewelle+ry shop in the mall.
Fourth scene: Jewellery shop, Friday
Fifth scene: Jewellery shop, Monday - Friday
Sixth scene: Jewellery shop, Monday, before 12:00
Seventh scene: Same conditions as first scene; repeatable at most once a day.

Note that some events seem to stop her from spawning in a hotel for a day. All special girl convos for sure, including conversations with her, perhaps more. Jewellery shop events are unaffected, though they have other requirements.

It seems that jewellery shop events should only be available when you have 30k in cash. Empiric testing suggests that due to some programming oversight you can spawn her with any amount of money. Hotel events seem to work properly.

Having said that, I probably should start working on full special characters guide because some of the info available in this thread seems more than a little bit outdated.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes