Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
So MDMB, I was thinking... since you can trip out on mushrooms and spawn all kinds of weird girls, how hard would it be to make that into an actual game mode? Like have a free perk at MC creation to exist in a permanent trip state themed around either the fantasy types (angel, devil, orc, etc) or the sci-fi types (Nautolan women :love:).

Also, I'd really like to see a limited cheat mode option where you can opt in for unlimited points & traits during MC creation but then the game plays without any cheats once you start. A head start, if you will, without completely wiping out all challenge.

New MC traits:

Drug Dealer - You only pay 50% for all drugs, are far less likely to get them confiscated during police raids and get +25% chance to convince a model to take them.

Tantric - MC organsm meter doesn't move. Must manually click to cum.

Dead Tadpoles - The opposite of Ginghas Khan, massively reduces chance of pregnancy.

Fever - Pick one ethnic group other than your own. +20% scene chemistry & +25% to seduce from that group.

Mega Balls - +20% to score for Facials.

Kung-Fu - Autowin fights regardless of your Fitness stat.

Fake Passport - Girls you knock up overseas will never come looking for child support later.

Asshole - +20% to seduce girls but -20% scene quality because it's all about you.

Jock - Permanent +20 to Fitness and -20 to Intellect.

Nerd - Reverse the above.

Musician - Permanent +40 to Charisma but girls lose an extra 50 Happiness per Scene with you (see "Asshole" above).

Every Woman's Fantasy - Permanent -50 to Intellect and +50 to Sex Skill.

Cult Leader - Permanent -20 to Fitness and +20 to Charisma, can cram twice as many girls into mansion as residents. Only costs half as many points if taken alongside "Drug Dealer."

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
newest dev version on patreon crashes as hell. when you do casting or shoot scene, cheats are on or off, anyway. I'm very disappointed!
p.s. android
fem mc? male?
be more specific please.

Hello i have problem with launching the app
android? what seems to be the problem. just download and run.

How do you install mods? I downloaded some character mods(.pechar) from their site but when I go into mod tools and import model and try to import any of the mods, the game crashes.
if you open modding tools it will show where to put .pechar files
if they're old, they might crash when importing. i would like to know which one did you import, so i can fix it.
Screenshot_2023-10-30_06-57-29.png
So MDMB, I was thinking... since you can trip out on mushrooms and spawn all kinds of weird girls, how hard would it be to make that into an actual game mode? Like have a free perk at MC creation to exist in a permanent trip state themed around either the fantasy types (angel, devil, orc, etc) or the sci-fi types (Nautolan women :love:).

Also, I'd really like to see a limited cheat mode option where you can opt in for unlimited points & traits during MC creation but then the game plays without any cheats once you start. A head start, if you will, without completely wiping out all challenge.

New MC traits:

Drug Dealer - You only pay 50% for all drugs, are far less likely to get them confiscated during police raids and get +25% chance to convince a model to take them.

Tantric - MC organsm meter doesn't move. Must manually click to cum.

Dead Tadpoles - The opposite of Ginghas Khan, massively reduces chance of pregnancy.

Fever - Pick one ethnic group other than your own. +20% scene chemistry & +25% to seduce from that group.

Mega Balls - +20% to score for Facials.

Kung-Fu - Autowin fights regardless of your Fitness stat.

Fake Passport - Girls you knock up overseas will never come looking for child support later.

Asshole - +20% to seduce girls but -20% scene quality because it's all about you.

Jock - Permanent +20 to Fitness and -20 to Intellect.

Nerd - Reverse the above.

Musician - Permanent +40 to Charisma but girls lose an extra 50 Happiness per Scene with you (see "Asshole" above).

Every Woman's Fantasy - Permanent -50 to Intellect and +50 to Sex Skill.

Cult Leader - Permanent -20 to Fitness and +20 to Charisma, can cram twice as many girls into mansion as residents. Only costs half as many points if taken alongside "Drug Dealer."
it was 10g of shrooms and you made it permanent. i've removed that one, i think even before v084. i can make something happen.
maybe picking a name at the start like mr. rocco? still dont know where you'd pick traits. if i enable it at the start everyone will just do it.

you think anyone would choose dead tadpoles. sounds like a curse.
the attribute related ones could just be regular traits for males.
attributes are trained to easily for someone to actually pick them i think.

Last edited:

Soul954

Dec 22, 2022
fem mc? male?
be more specific please.

if they're old, they might crash when importing. i would like to know which one did you import, so i can fix it.
View attachment 3045244

it was 10g of shrooms and you made it permanent. i've removed that one, i think even before v084. i can make something happen.
maybe picking a name at the start like mr. rocco? still dont know where you'd pick traits. if i enable it at the start everyone will just do it.

Ah thank you. I was trying to import the .pechar files from here - 1698666021278.png
And some older character mods like the angelina jolie or nichole aniston one crashed the game. I tried creating a new custom character mod and it doesn't crash the game when I import its model. Also, sidenote - the modding capabilities of this game have not been taken advantage of enough by the community

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
dunno if this was mentioned before (didnt see any result or didnt type the right query in the search)
but after im shooting the first scene with the first girl, i just get a black or grey screen and nothing goes anymore.
(R7 5800X3D, 32Gigs RAM and a RTX3080 12gig with the latest drivers)
has anyone experienced tis or a solution?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
dunno if this was mentioned before (didnt see any result or didnt type the right query in the search)
but after im shooting the first scene with the first girl, i just get a black or grey screen and nothing goes anymore.
(R7 5800X3D, 32Gigs RAM and a RTX3080 12gig with the latest drivers)
has anyone experienced tis or a solution?
i dont know. do you have any nvidia graph settings that would conflict with the game? i know there was a problem when people had FPS unlock or something, coz game is locked at 60 but that setting overrides it.

R B gamercz

Sep 20, 2023
fem mc? male?
be more specific please.

View attachment 3045244

[/QUOTE

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Not really.

LabRats2 has actual game mechanics & rando models, but the assets it pulls from are rather limited and the animations are barely even there.

Breeders of the Nephilim is entirely rando furry girls, but you can add in your own custom girls with zero furry traits for a human experience. Models suffer from a really bad case of sameface, though, and while the animations are pretty good the gameplay mechanics have only gotten worse since it first came out and is pretty much abandoned now.

If text only is enough for you then I'd suggest Lilith's Throne or Free Cities. Both have actual gameplay to them and can be tweaked to your own desires extensively (obviously made much easier by being text only).

Almost all Illusion games allow for extensive character customization, have garbage game mechanics and despite all the customization tools they throw out there it is still impossible to this day to make a girl who doesn't look like Asian in any of them. Of course if that's you thing then great but if you want anything else it's just not gonna happen.

If you want to find the Pregnancy tag actually being used as intended (as opposed to the usual "we'll get around to it someday") then you've got... umm... well, I hope you like anime because that tag pretty much curses non-Japanese games to end up either abandoned within three months or the dev going completely insane. If you're into anime though you're in luck because 99% of the games on F95 that actually achieve the near-mythical "completed" tag are Japanese anime games.

TiTS claims to have random encounters but they're all exactly alike & use the same premade art cards for all of them. Plus over the years it's basically turned into nothing but a giant pile of MC getting ass-raped by futas.

So yeah... like I said, there's a few games that can achieve one of the Holy Trinity of good game criteria, but so far is the only one that's managed to hit all three: Good looking randomly generated characters, real gameplay mechanics and nothing is stolen from someplace else or a cheap asset-flip.
Out of all of the games you've mentioned the only one that i haven't tried yet is free cities.
im still out on my quest to find THE ONE.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
i dont know. do you have any nvidia graph settings that would conflict with the game? i know there was a problem when people had FPS unlock or something, coz game is locked at 60 but that setting overrides it.
I used every setting the game provides from 2560x1440 at 165Hz down to 60 Hz..always the same, first scene plays and then everything goes greyscreen and nothing happens... i can hit escape and go to the menu, but n return still the same and often the menu ceases to respond as well.
i dont use GeForce Experience and my graphic drivers dont make any problems anywhere else.
And jbtw: why is the game "locked at 60" but provide settings up to max refresh of my monitor then?^^
Global settings also have refreshrate and most other stuff application controlled and also the Nvidia Video Superresolution feature on or off doesnt matter...so i've no clue what this is about.
i just cant play the game...^^

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I used every setting the game provides from 2560x1440 at 165Hz down to 60 Hz..always the same, first scene plays and then everything goes greyscreen and nothing happens... i can hit escape and go to the menu, but n return still the same and often the menu ceases to respond as well.
i dont use GeForce Experience and my graphic drivers dont make any problems anywhere else.
And jbtw: why is the game "locked at 60" but provide settings up to max refresh of my monitor then?^^
Global settings also have refreshrate and most other stuff application controlled and also the Nvidia Video Superresolution feature on or off doesnt matter...so i've no clue what this is about.
i just cant play the game...^^
i dont understand. game doesnt have any graphical settings apart from toggling fullscreen.
im not really sure you're playing this game.

Last edited:

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
It would be great if there would be more pov scenes like blowjob. Glad to see in future updates.

Reactions: mbmb
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes