mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I mean no more realistic, just to give birth and take care for later interact with them? I don't know if it's understandable?
i get it, but that would something for a life sim.
maybe after v1.0 coz i have to keep focus to finish the game.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I noticed at Mega Download it says 0.9 Dev 1 version.. as a patron I wondered when the stable version comes out? :unsure:
:)

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Is a possible exploit to have trainings without the displayed requirements? (I went to the gym with 67 energy and passed the session with 14 energy left. Or that "-80 Energy" is will be "-80% Energy"? Also I think same happens at the university too)

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019
Hello, I want to ask, I see that there are clothes for work, why doesn't it give me anywhere to start as a policewoman, medic and others ?:giggle:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Holy fucking shit, the changelog is HUGE! How many hours of content are in this game? Is it close to being finished?

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
When I checked this out I hated how bizarre they made it to satisfy a gameplay loop. I mean, you go down to the city, approach a sex worker, offer her a job, she shows up for work and bangs on camera, But then the next day she's on vacation. So you do something one day you obviously enjoy, make more money than a state worker, and then you need like a week long sabbatical.

Yet the stats for how many times you can slam your hips into a woman are completely ignored, in fact the animation scene breaks if you change position enough. Nothing to do with how much you can take before you give out, or how long before your legs stop working. No this game just describes prostitutes to have poor work ethic.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes