ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
My English isn't the best but I don't think I found anything about it in the changelogs. Can the actresses now get traits over time?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Is a possible exploit to have trainings without the displayed requirements? (I went to the gym with 67 energy and passed the session with 14 energy left. Or that "-80 Energy" is will be "-80% Energy"? Also I think same happens at the university too)
it's a dev version. probably coz tooltips are hardcoded and you have a perk that lowers the energy consumption or something like that.
worry not, just accept it.

agreed, having all the control means there is no excitement as the sex scene becomes your personal animation player rather than something with agency and push back
it was made as animation player, just so you don't have to jerk off to spreadsheets.
real men skip it anyway.

Holy fucking shit, the changelog is HUGE! How many hours of content are in this game? Is it close to being finished?
as many as you want. really comes down if you're made for these kind of games.
it's v0.9, which doesnt mean a lot on this site, but yeah, very close to finish.

mbmb can you do a video tutorial on how to add custom/mod characters?
I'm confused af.
i will do something when v0.9 stable drops at the end of the month.
i'm in the middle of writing the docs.

other than that, it's not really much. you create a character with mod tools, export the file, copypaste it into the folder that's shown in the mod tools and the char will show depends on what you've set it for them. either as a starting character, random or somewhere in the pool of rivals.
if you want to have a custom story, you'll also need a conversation file but that requires some reading. but it's not hard, you just copy the template and change the lines to whatever you want.

how to translate game
wait till v1.0 so texts and everything are finalized. game is still changing a lot.
otherwise i'd have to translate 8 times.

Mr. Rocco as the cheat code is this related to the legendary gentleman Rocco Siffredi?
but of course.

My English isn't the best but I don't think I found anything about it in the changelogs. Can the actresses now get traits over time?
not in this dev version. but there will be some traits that can they develop. loyal being one of them.

Are agency models supposed to show up before opening a company? I feel like no right?
yes. start is slower and they come handy.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
making money is even harder. I see why agency models are in now lol.
went bankrupt already guess I gotta start a new save again... I went for the photo studio but needing office > business > studio was too much at once for me it seems.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
The only way to really go bankrupt is to bite off more than you can chew. If you really wanted to, you could not start an official business, hire zero staff and bang crack whores in your roach infested shack forever. Your monthly experience if upgrade literally nothing is almost zero - even one crappy phone camera movie a month can keep you afloat if you have no other expenses.

Of course starting a business is usually the first thing people do, and that opens you up to owing taxes which breaks a lot of new players because they all come out at once at the end of the month - which can put them in the red if they didn't think to save any of their profits. Plus it's $500 a month just in itself.

However, for the truly desperate, there's always Hidden Camera, which is free if you don't get caught and since they're always super low quality the odds of getting caught are pretty damn slim.

Speaking of which: I suggest a change to HC mechanics to factor in the MC's Fame into their odds of discovery. If you've got 10,000,000 fans waiting for your next HC video, well, odds of her hearing about it at work should probably be higher than if you're just a nobody just starting out. To balance that out I'd also suggest that you reconsider having models doing videos hurting their willingness to do camshows afterward. Seems to me like videos should just be free advertising for their cam channel, right? As in they should be the ones pestering the MC for more videos so as to build their viewer base.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
As I expected some models has duplicated traits (gorgeous, shy, gorgeous).

And a question about mechanism:
If I make contract a camgirl then she still share her profit with me or all her income goes to me? (I try figure out to it's worth/profitable contracting camgirls or not in the early game)

Reactions: mbmb

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
it's a dev version. probably coz tooltips are hardcoded and you have a perk that lowers the energy consumption or something like that.

it was made as animation player, just so you don't have to jerk off to spreadsheets.
real men skip it anyway.

it's v0.9, which doesnt mean a lot on this site, but yeah, very close to finish.

other than that, it's not really much. you create a character with mod tools, export the file, copypaste it into the folder that's shown in the mod tools and the char will show depends on what you've set it for them. either as a starting character, random or somewhere in the pool of rivals.
if you want to have a custom story, you'll also need a conversation file but that requires some reading. but it's not hard, you just copy the template and change the lines to whatever you want.

wait till v1.0 so texts and everything are finalized. game is still changing a lot.

but of course.

not in this dev version. but there will be some traits that can they develop. loyal being one of them.

Nice, thank you.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
The only way to really go bankrupt is to bite off more than you can chew. If you really wanted to, you could not start an official business, hire zero staff and bang crack whores in your roach infested shack forever. Your monthly experience if upgrade literally nothing is almost zero - even one crappy phone camera movie a month can keep you afloat if you have no other expenses.

Of course starting a business is usually the first thing people do, and that opens you up to owing taxes which breaks a lot of new players because they all come out at once at the end of the month - which can put them in the red if they didn't think to save any of their profits. Plus it's $500 a month just in itself.

However, for the truly desperate, there's always Hidden Camera, which is free if you don't get caught and since they're always super low quality the odds of getting caught are pretty damn slim.

Speaking of which: I suggest a change to HC mechanics to factor in the MC's Fame into their odds of discovery. If you've got 10,000,000 fans waiting for your next HC video, well, odds of her hearing about it at work should probably be higher than if you're just a nobody just starting out. To balance that out I'd also suggest that you reconsider having models doing videos hurting their willingness to do camshows afterward. Seems to me like videos should just be free advertising for their cam channel, right? As in they should be the ones pestering the MC for more videos so as to build their viewer base.
wait does camera actually matter for non pro-shoots? that would help me earn money early on

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

real men skip it anyway.

but of course.

Yeah so, I am getting every single possible alert in my pc saying that this game has a high chance of being hyper harmful to my pc. Is it normal? Does it happen with every other download option? (I downloaded the win64 option in Pixeldrive)

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
1.png

Is this normal? I've recorded a few scenes with some whores and im getting no profit at all (red square). I don't have the "high standards" perk so idk why i am getting those low profits.

The only way im making cheap money is through secret recordings but it doesnt pay that much either.

Is this a bug in the dev version or is it made like this? If it is, which is the best way to make money now as a male mc?

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for the answer, is the plan for 1.0 that the actresses can get Traits like Anal Queen etc. through productions over time?

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah so, I am getting every single possible alert in my pc saying that this game has a high chance of being hyper harmful to my pc. Is it normal? Does it happen with every other download option? (I downloaded the win64 option in Pixeldrive)
So far, mbmb has not stole my identity yet. But I download off patreon, not here where malware could be possibly attached.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 3085637

Is this normal? I've recorded a few scenes with some whores and im getting no profit at all (red square). I don't have the "high standards" perk so idk why i am getting those low profits.

The only way im making cheap money is through secret recordings but it doesnt pay that much either.

Is this a bug in the dev version or is it made like this? If it is, which is the best way to make money now as a male mc?
This is normal in v0.9. The difficulty has been increased dramatically so that pacing is slowed down. It used to be you could become rich in 3 months, that's no longer the case. You have to actually plan and strategize now instead of just doing everything and automatically suceeding.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
As I expected some models has duplicated traits (gorgeous, shy, gorgeous).

And a question about mechanism:
If I make contract a camgirl then she still share her profit with me or all her income goes to me? (I try figure out to it's worth/profitable contracting camgirls or not in the early game)
She still shares whatever percentages you set it as to you. If you take 100% from her she will be very unhappy.

Reactions: Icebird

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
wait does camera actually matter for non pro-shoots? that would help me earn money early on
Camera and lighting does matter but to a much lesser extent than good traits, which are direct income multipliers.

Camera and lightning matter much more in a studio, where the amateur -10% penalty multiplier doesn't apply to their scenes.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Sabine can be recruited at the very end of her story, but only as a model, not as staff.
Police women can both recruited at the end of their story as models or staff. They're better as staff (ie top tier security guards).
The cougar at the hotel can't be recruited but she unlocks the jewelry store and creates a repeatable event to bone her at her home. After a you unlock the store she appears there rather than at the hotel (that's why you haven't seen her).
I believe Sabine is PA staff only and not model. You have to manually corrupt her to make her into a model.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So far, mbmb has not stole my identity yet. But I download off patreon, not here where malware could be possibly attached.
Well I downloaded the mega version now and everything is fine. Hey, do you know how to activate cheats? The game recomends me to activate them if I am starting a new game.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes