wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
found a bug of one the special girls maya chase is not spawning in 0.9d

EDIT: not sure of it's a bug, but now you can only interact with one special character and the others don't seem to spawn in.

Last edited:

BassQ44

Feb 21, 2018
found a bug of one the special girls maya chase is not spawning in 0.9d

EDIT: not sure of it's a bug, but now you can only interact with one special character and the others don't seem to spawn in.
Maybe you should try to download 0.9g (or 0.9e) and load your 0.9d savegame

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Any tips for the first time for guaranteed success and quick cash?
>Cheat
No, that's the last thing I want do

gnorevacca

Apr 9, 2023
I can't unlock the Beauty Center in the 0.90e version. It tells me that I have to proceed with a special character to unlock it but I don't understand how. Does anyone have the same problem?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
The 0.9 version has been posted in previous pages but i think we should wait for the stable version
that is the stable version. we are few letters down though at the moment, v0.9h
I can't unlock the Beauty Center in the 0.90e version. It tells me that I have to proceed with a special character to unlock it but I don't understand how. Does anyone have the same problem?
in the latest version, v0.9h, just load the game and if you progressed far enough with the sisters you'll have it unlocked.

Reactions: mmd225

Krew

May 5, 2017
I've just noticed that all the unique NPC's have random Staff stats and roles when you complete their questlines. So you'll end up with the Nurse who has no medical skills and hates nursing.

This a bug?

Reactions: Impregnator

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I've just noticed that all the unique NPC's have random Staff stats and roles when you complete their questlines. So you'll end up with the Nurse who has no medical skills and hates nursing.

This a bug?
medical skill is deprecated. i dont know how it's even possible to spawn a char with that skill.
anyways, i know i had this on my todo list, but i cant remember if i actually did it so they dont have random skills.

Krew

May 5, 2017
medical skill is deprecated. i dont know how it's even possible to spawn a char with that skill.
anyways, i know i had this on my todo list, but i cant remember if i actually did it so they dont have random skills.
Ah okay. well I can definitely confirm all the likes and dislikes for roles are fully randomized, for all of the unique characters (as far as I can tell.)

And while the medical skill might be depreciated, it still shows up as a trainable. (Though I'm assuming your PA-Medical assistant doesn't actually use that stat value for calculations?)

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Ah okay. well I can definitely confirm all the likes and dislikes for roles are fully randomized, for all of the unique characters (as far as I can tell.)

And while the medical skill might be depreciated, it still shows up as a trainable. (Though I'm assuming your PA-Medical assistant doesn't actually use that stat value for calculations?)
at some point i was making medical staff, similar to security guards. after some testing it wasnt working out, removed them but forgot to remove the skill before shipping out. so now everyones save had medical skill in it.
if i had removed the skill, it would be bugs galore, break save compatibility and all that crap. so i had to leave it in. it was never in use.

now we're in v0.9, saves arent combatible with v0.8 but i AGAIN didnt delete the skill coz im fucking retarded.
and the cycle continue

edit: after checking out it's not trainable for me. what version are you playing?

Krew

May 5, 2017
v0.9_dev1.6 (I always make sure to start a fresh game every version release to avoid transfer bugs)
And yeah. I just tried it now and it is trainable.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
v0.9_dev1.6 (I always make sure to start a fresh game every version release to avoid transfer bugs)
And yeah. I just tried it now and it is trainable.
theres a newer version a page or two back
dev1.6 was really buggy

Krew

May 5, 2017
All the links few pages back are now dead. But it's all good. As long as bugs are getting squashed.

I'll wait for the official front page update. =P hahah. ATM it's still on 1.6

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes