Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
I love how the special characters now always want to be PA's automatically. I absolutely hated having to reload over & over just to get kimberly payton to want to be PA, along with jenny copeland and a few others. Thank you for that PEdev, you're the greatest.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
I honestly hate the whole "work orders" thing. I have never completed one. I never have what they're requesting. And I don't actually know how to make it work. I've tried, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
A save import feature for android would be the best. Like if we could just import PC saves to android. That would quite frankly the best Quality of Life feature for a game like this.

enurbrasta

Jan 8, 2020
First run you will get the silly 'windows blocked the app' screen, usually blue.

Click the 'more info' , it will tell you publisher unknown, origin hard drive

A new button 'run anyway' will popup, next to the button already there. Click the new button, and you will never be bothered by the blocked app notification again.

Windows blocks unknown exe because these have the potential to be deadly. But if you know what you are doing then its fine. Running Cheat Engine and game trainers also have the same roadblocks

As for links, I try to dl from Mega. Next choice will be Mediafire.
I still have the same problem, I followed all the steps and the game still won't start.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Ok, so the church is still useless
Just to unlock outfits, for now.

I still have the same problem, I followed all the steps and the game still won't start.
Then I have no idea, those are the exact steps I perform and the game runs fine.

hello there, how do i hire staff ?
Go to the job center at the mall which is only open 8-20 daily, maybe not on weekends? can also be accessed from dashboard after you start a company, or when you are chatting to girls/guys you can ask 'so what do you do in life' option. Be sure to employ staff that like their job so that they perform better and have less happiness loss. So at the job center, a marketing staff may like web admin, so pay attention to that. iirc you can also move their jobs around after hiring them.

It's usually updated on the front but if it hasn't been updated yet, check the blog. Link in the first post.
Some dont read and want it served up here directly :ROFLMAO:

is there a way to get girlfriend or not
Build relationship with the girl. I dont do that so I dont know the exact steps. Maybe call her to office and see what options are there, more options as relationship increases.
Unless that was newly added this patch there is no marraige. You can however get girlfriends and have multiple.
5 max, a perk doubles it.

I honestly hate the whole "work orders" thing. I have never completed one. I never have what they're requesting. And I don't actually know how to make it work. I've tried, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.
Early rep builder. As your rep improves it becomes more specific, more tags and characteristics requested.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Early rep builder. As your rep improves it becomes more specific, more tags and characteristics requested.
[/QUOTE]
I know what it's FOR. I just can never do any of them, because I never have what the work orders want. They're WAY too specific from the beginning, IMO. I just started a new game, for instance, and just unlocked work orders. I have four of them sitting in My inbox. Can't do any of them, don't have what they want. It's really fucking annoying.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I know what it's FOR. I just can never do any of them, because I never have what the work orders want. They're WAY too specific from the beginning, IMO. I just started a new game, for instance, and just unlocked work orders. I have four of them sitting in My inbox. Can't do any of them, don't have what they want. It's really fucking annoying.
[/QUOTE]
Then dont. I dont do those either. Each to their own play style.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Then dont. I dont do those either. Each to their own play style.
[/QUOTE]
Other than cheating, there's no other way to get money and rep quick enough to make the game playable. And I'd for once like to be able to play without cheating.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes