hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Why the publishing money in each category is always reseted?? I put always $500 and after a scene, appers as $0, Even if I contracted a publishing assistant for that.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
is there a way to hire someone who will be in charge of the shooting?
pairing the models and the scene..
this is a bit annoying to make 4-5 every day
you must hire a Personal assistant and buy the laptop then go to staf/personal assistant/ click on the laptop icon on the right side and choose production, that's all. The auto production don't work if the assistant is in training. (i don't really know if u must buy the laptop for unlock this option but the 2 things have the same icon XD)

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
It might be buggy, but it's not unplayable, make sure to save every day.

That also might be a nice feature to have multiple auto saves after sleeping at 8am for 7 days or whatever limit. I did find myself saving all the time even in the old versions because it only autosaved infrequently.

Also could you please put a way of advancing time in other areas so you don't have to keep exiting and re-entering areas to spawn more girls. A minor annoyance I know :).

Also one more thing, could you make it to it's only one button to undress all clothing in a scene, or perhaps have a few presets you can chose from. Less button clicking is good.

Would also be fun to have more interactions with girls outside of sex scenes, maybe take them out to dinner or something to get a small portion of their happiness back, maybe have a like stat or something and if you treat your girls badly they leave rather than the retirement thing, unless the girls are masochists :).

Oh and a bug, you can offer a girls a drink... in the library.
Maybe he offer water in the library XD
And i like your sugestions i hope the dev can read that.

Jun 20, 2017
one suggestion i have for the game is for npcs to starting dating each other and for them to have gender preferences for who they start a relationship with that would be awesome

DinosaurUnion

Mar 14, 2018
New tit sizes are like hookers for clowns holy shit.

Not even a new "extreme" size or anything, previous massive tits are now just middling while triggered airbags on someone's chest are "big".

Reactions: Necronlord2

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
mbmb

Not sure if anyone else is getting this bug or if you already know about it but in my playthrough.. It just won't advance past a certain date.

I'm at Thursday, 27-February 2019 in my game and when you try and advance to the next day (WAIT till 8am) it just won't happen (game freezes and crashes). Tried reloading another save and same thing happens again when you try to advance past that date - game just crashes and won't turnover to March for some reason.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
It might be buggy, but it's not unplayable, make sure to save every day.

That also might be a nice feature to have multiple auto saves after sleeping at 8am for 7 days or whatever limit. I did find myself saving all the time even in the old versions because it only autosaved infrequently.

Also could you please put a way of advancing time in other areas so you don't have to keep exiting and re-entering areas to spawn more girls. A minor annoyance I know :).

Also one more thing, could you make it to it's only one button to undress all clothing in a scene, or perhaps have a few presets you can chose from. Less button clicking is good.

Would also be fun to have more interactions with girls outside of sex scenes, maybe take them out to dinner or something to get a small portion of their happiness back, maybe have a like stat or something and if you treat your girls badly they leave rather than the retirement thing, unless the girls are masochists :).

Oh and a bug, you can offer a girls a drink... in the library.
autosaves really slowdown everything thats why it's a weekly thing. i tried making them to save in parallel but it was bad. need more time for testing and actualy learnig how to do it properly.

you want to live in a bar for months without leaving. maybe a "rest in the bathroom" button to restore some energy.
fuck the good ones then back to rest.

press 1 to undress. 2 to dress up
+/- to change speed
q,w,e,r a,s,d,f are shortcuts for fuck controls.
tooltips don't show. i havent found out why yet.

it's in plans to introduce girlfriends back. it will come with a relationship bar.
then you could interact with all the staff and models and do shitty or nice things

Why the publishing money in each category is always reseted?? I put always $500 and after a scene, appers as $0, Even if I contracted a publishing assistant for that.
you mean marketing?

When the hotfix comes out?
tomorrow

mbmb

Not sure if anyone else is getting this bug or if you already know about it but in my playthrough.. It just won't advance past a certain date.

I'm at Thursday, 27-February 2019 in my game and when you try and advance to the next day (WAIT till 8am) it just won't happen (game freezes and crashes). Tried reloading another save and same thing happens again when you try to advance past that date - game just crashes and won't turnover to March for some reason.
well i would really like your savegame. take a look if you have male only photoshoot in production? that causes some nasty things

Reactions: EixL

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
happened to me when I want to fuck or when I want to change the look of the girls
ok, found the one for changing looks. how did i not catch this i don't know.
still i can fuck chicks all over and it wont crash for me. is it only preggos or everyone?
did you pick a perk at the start ?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
well i would really like your savegame. take a look if you have male only photoshoot in production? that causes some nasty things
Where exactly do you look for "male only photoshoots"? I'm looking at the PA who does scheduling and for the photo studio portion it just has the normal categories (ie ebony, white, etc) and option to check photos (allowed scene)?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Where exactly do you look for "male only photoshoots"? I'm looking at the PA who does scheduling and for the photo studio portion it just has the normal categories (ie ebony, white, etc) and option to check photos (allowed scene)?
on scene tab if you have any photos that only have male models.
it would be great if you could msg me your savegame and i can tell you straight away how to avoid the bug if possible.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
works for me.

after googling the error it seems like some sort of windows/c++ related bug that game triggers
i found this

Re: R6025 - Pure Virtual Function Call ERROR! How do i fix this?
Fixed! For those with a similar problem the way i fixed it it as follows -

My windows security center wouldn't work so i went to msconfig > services tab > enable all > apply > ok. I then restarted my computer and bam autocad opened again. I usually reinstalled it along with all of the c++ downloads.

Thanks guys!

and

you may also solve this by updating your graphics card driver

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes