Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
I have been experiencing the same bug a few times during different playthroughs:

When visiting the pool party or the private pool bikini party, if the budget for the event is like really high, the game closes after a few seconds trying to load.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I have been experiencing the same bug a few times during different playthroughs:

When visiting the pool party or the private pool bikini party, if the budget for the event is like really high, the game closes after a few seconds trying to load.
ok, that one's fixed

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
ok, that one's fixed
Glad to hear that! It's really nice to have a Dev working hand by hand with the community as soon as the game gets released here. I only wish I could code or do something to get to work in the team, too bad too lazy to learn....

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Uhh a new Update, cant wait to try it out, haven't been back for some time now! Can't wait to get home and try it.(y)

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
It does it with some models all the time. Not sure why though... Shot like 5 scenes with a model, on 6th scene with the same model it freezes no matter what I do ;/

P.S. Game doesn't crash, I think its just GUI that stops responding, music is still playing and you can undress/redress actors by pressing 1 or 2 on the keyboard, but you can't click on anything.

whats the solution for that having the same problem starting a shoot (bedroom or office) end in freeze nothing clickable ...

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
is there a way to hire someone who will be in charge of the shooting?
pairing the models and the scene..
this is a bit annoying to make 4-5 every day

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
For some reason my website doesn't generate any subscribers. Do I have to do something apart from uploading videos to it? Is it connected to marketing?

Also, I tried to set a marketing budget, but it always changes back to 0, once I leave the office. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
How many fans does you company have? Your subscribers are capped by the number of fans and your website level.

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
When i tried to call security for some guy game crashed
Also i noticed at some point the game lagging and not soon after it crashed when in dialogue with someone.
On mac

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
to avoid the sex scene freezing bug shoot after 11am lol.
it just so happen that during those 3 hours shoot an event triggers. i had a STD popup, might also be others (pregnancy).
now coz event has a priority, it pops up, but the popup window is conveniently placed behind the sexscene.

so the game is paused waiting for you to click OK, but you can't coz the popup is hidden.
i fixed it so hotfix soon. just waiting if i catch something else.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I'm sure glad it's back, but it has LOTS of bugs, like tons. Not just few, but TOO MANY BUGGALISIUS BUGS.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the next update.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
I played and find many bugs the game closing itself. For example interview thing she doesnt like the money and it crashed :D

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes