mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
What can we expect in the new update?
new locations, reworked events, bigger tits sizes, pregnancy stuff, some new animations, new backgrounds,
more appearance stuff, haircuts, outfits, male faces(including few ugly bastards)
whole statistics with graphs, pie charts and shit. theres more but cant remember now
also tons of qol changes i picked up here and on patreon, like setting the priorities of what will be shot in studios and so on.

Last edited:

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
new locations, reworked events, bigger tits sizes, pregnancy stuff, some new animations, new backgrounds,
more appearance stuff, haircuts, outfits, male faces(including few ugly bastards)
whole statistics with graphs, pie charts and shit. theres more but cant remember now
also tons of qol changes i picked up here and on patreon, like setting the priorities of what will be shot in studios and so on.
well damn I was expecting like new boobs and some locations, didnt think that much was being added in such a short amount of time, its only been like 1 or 2 months...

Reactions: Necronlord2

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:O

girls can be pregnant from anybody, not only MC...

i hope you added or planned a way to lock that... because i dont want the girls to get pregnant randomly during scene (without condoms)... that would make the game wayy more difficult for me honestly, as i m shit at management. if girls get pregnant, they wont fit my "website" and soo, wont be nice for money and stuff :/

so i really hope they are option for lock this out, or you planned one.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
7767 Hi dev i have 3 suggestions for you:
1 i saw that in this new update the girls can get pregnant for another boys, this can be opcional?

2 in the cheat menu u can put 1 option for heal the MC when is sick? it's a little troublesome to wait 1 week for do something again.

And 3 you can put in option menu of the MC or in the cheat menu that you can choose the MC for more than 1 film in the same day?

This suggestions are because i only want to share some girls but not all of them and is a little troubelsome do a lot of films with diferent girls if you only can make 1 film a day. I know that is more realistic doing only 1, but i only say that you can put that sugestion in options and the people will choose whatever they want.

I hope you can do this suggestions, thanks for your time and thank you for this good game :)

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
Seen this game on today updates and IMMEDIATELY thought wow this game has some resemblances with that old game from way back then Lula :D
Mainly the art really looks like it.
Going to give it a try.

Leache

May 17, 2017
mbmb First bug report - game crashes reproducable after browsing random girls on office computer

Usually my system is rock stable (win10x64) except you go over TDP of VGA-Card (which only happens if real-time rendering exceeds additional 400 GPU watts on top of the 240 watts TDP this special octocore uses).

Since the Win8Gadget Pack still shows values below that consumptions I assume it's in your code.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
mbmb First bug report - game crashes reproducable after browsing random girls on office computer

Usually my system is rock stable (win10x64) except you go over TDP of VGA-Card (which only happens if real-time rendering exceeds additional 400 GPU watts on top of the 240 watts TDP this special octocore uses).

Since the Win8Gadget Pack still shows values below that consumptions I assume it's in your code.
crashed for me while I was in the middle of an interview with a girl.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes