mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
There is no 77b, or at least there is no file by that name at this time, on the Patreon site.

However, there is the latest Patreon version, of course. Since I more or less got permission from PEDev, I'll link it here:

(No new content, but does seem a lot more stable than previous 77 versions)

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
This would be not really what we need or want ;) .... I guess SikaNauta meant a possibility to stay inside the location instead of leaving to the map and go back inside the location... Better would be a button to loiter around inside the location for maybe 15 or 30 min to get a new possible chick encounter.
yea i know what he meant. what everyone wants lol.
live in a bar and refresh chicks for days. occasional trip to the hospital when they kick you out.

Please tell me when will version 0.77b?
when someone decides to share the links
Is there anyway to create an npc in this game?
I've been playing for a week now just fyi
no. but you can change almost everything through surgery and appearance customization.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
There is no 77b, or at least there is no file by that name at this time, on the Patreon site.

However, there is the latest Patreon version, of course. Since I more or less got permission from PEDev, I'll link it here:

of course there is v0.77b. i didnt make a new post, just updated the links in the 0.77 post and notify patreons. notification are probably shit coz nobody reads them. if they even work, who knows.

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug but if you plan a pool party and a party on the private beach for the same week the beach will have girls but the pool party will only have one person, even if you max out the cost for both. This is with 0.77a

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug but if you plan a pool party and a party on the private beach for the same week the beach will have girls but the pool party will only have one person, even if you max out the cost for both. This is with 0.77a
wuuut?...pool party?...private beach party?...I play this game since the first appearance her but I never saw such party´s...mhhh...where you can plan them or get them? How can I unlock them? Is this with the Juwelery Milf (buying the private beach)?

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
wuuut?...pool party?...private beach party?...I play this game since the first appearance her but I never saw such party´s...mhhh...where you can plan them or get them? How can I unlock them? Is this with the Juwelery Milf (buying the private beach)?
Yeah you can buy them after she gets you in contact with her real estate broker... I gave myself a bunch of money just to test things so it's kinda late game I think.

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018

Sorry to say, but this files v0.77 are from 2019-09-29 and the ones who are on the site already as v0.77a are from 2019-10-02.

I know they can be an early Chrismas present who where rapped before... thanks for trying :)

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Bug: This one has been around since marketing was introduced. When you go the marketing screen and select the amount that you want to spent promoting your stuff the game immediately forgets it once you leave the screen, so you can't actually spend anything doing marketing.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Bug: This one has been around since marketing was introduced. When you go the marketing screen and select the amount that you want to spent promoting your stuff the game immediately forgets it once you leave the screen, so you can't actually spend anything doing marketing.
yea i know. it wasnt finished.

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
Are there any mods for this game? Like characters from other games and stuff/more animations/customizable options?

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Coming along well. Will just have to wait for linux version to appear. Wondering - is there a way to change nationality? I accidentally left it at Afghanistan or something. Not to be too US-centric, but maybe that could be the default? Or we could rename it Aamerica... well, maybe not.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes