Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
I think just about how you could do the managing of the nightclub, because hiring a girl exept for a actress career is currently disabled. Maybe you can "re-hire" your actresses, because the original "job" should nowhere be touched as far as programming goes. Maybe an extra column in the overview screens "original job" would be preferable for such an option.
So the way would be find a person with the right job, train them, put them on the club shift, re-hire. It is a late game option, so add a bonus payment for getting your "perfect" candidate for a job.

The talent search is nice, but I get high-level actresses faster in the club, because in the end game you go for traits, not stats. E.g. a passionate perverse nympho rakes in more cash and can be in 6 scenes per week. But actually having the luck to get such a girl takes me months/years of in-game time. Getting a trendsetter nympho without negative traits is my aim atm, but that seems to be wishful thinking that these very special girls exist.
So what about head hunting when your assistant has 100(+) int and level 10? Adding 1-3 trait/tag parameters for the person wanted or a general "no negative traits" (exept addict when tripper present) could really be more convinient than a small-tits teen with absolute garbage traits (happens quite a lot).

Given the actual market algorythm it is very possible to "flood" the market (all tags are at 0%) and get minimum cash to have all girls under contract (web sites still buggy in 0.77b and not worth investing). Market fluctuations and market size should be linked to fans total (of all companies), so the market reacts a bit more relaxed to more production capabilities.
To circumvent this condition I recruit only Trendsetters after reaching 6 (+1 photo) studios. I know, these are tears of a Tycoon, but it is just a current end-game observation.

Oh, and when you do "massive", consider "no", too. I'd like to have my addicted trippers slim and low fat (anorexic).

Reactions: SikaNauta

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I also ran into Cammy but I didn't get a chance to recruit her in any way, found her at the Hotel through the convention. Went through a se scene with her but after that she disappeared.
IIRC I dont think you can recruit the convention girls you just unlock their outfits, unless something changed?

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
That's as Normie a definition as can be. I would think a herm or trans would fit the "ALT" criteria better. Also, who are the possible Managers and where can they be found? Are they the special characters?

daff3ww

May 31, 2017
I don't know if it's a big or what but I'm unable to fuck any one in this game now I don't know if I have a std or what I went to the hospital bought pills still can't duck I even used the heal all cheat and still won't let me fuck what's wrong

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I don't know if it's a big or what but I'm unable to fuck any one in this game now I don't know if I have a std or what I went to the hospital bought pills still can't duck I even used the heal all cheat and still won't let me fuck what's wrong
you became an incel
idk, what about if you click on your char, does it say when you're coming back?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
alt as in alternative girls
a broad category that could also include goth chicks, punk chicks and whatever else.
most common probably just being chicks with tattoos and wildly colored hair.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes