mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
An example of the issue I'm having - I upgrade my home to "House Improvement 5" but then level 5 girls won't shoot with me because "Your house is not up to actors standards." And I can't rebuy the improvement. Am I doing something wrong?
Can you please send me the save? I can't find this house improvement bug no matter what I try.

I did find the equipment bug tho. It was my programming mistake.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I got the same house improvement bug on day 10. Picked up third hooker and went back to the house and all 3 were yellow.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
You were playing 0.6c. There werent any male actors there. You have 0.61 available.
Saves will not work tho so cheat your way through.

Thanks.
It seems that when you buy the cocaine it triggers the bug. Loaded day 6 save, didn't pick up any new hookers, just went to gym and ended day two times in a row. Then on day 8 I saved game, went to street to see if I could buy drugs but didn't buy any, went to house and was able to shoot scene. Reloaded day 8 save, went and bought 1 gram than went home and starting hooker said house not up to standards. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Odious

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
It seems that when you buy the cocaine it triggers the bug. Loaded day 6 save, didn't pick up any new hookers, just went to gym and ended day two times in a row. Then on day 8 I saved game, went to street to see if I could buy drugs but didn't buy any, went to house and was able to shoot scene. Reloaded day 8 save, went and bought 1 gram than went home and starting hooker said house not up to standards. Hope that helps.
Yes, I just found out that myself.

Reactions: Odious and Gabaw
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes